PDA

View Full Version : Unity and community ornament

chukblok
02-16-2019, 04:19 AM
So im feeling pretty special that I logged in tonight and found this cool new ornament in recognition of community involvment. since i love my cosmetics I thought that was great...

nows the time you all burst my bubble and say just about everyone got it....

Pincopallino097
02-16-2019, 06:50 PM
So im feeling pretty special that I logged in tonight and found this cool new ornament in recognition of community involvment. since i love my cosmetics I thought that was great...

All players that played from marching fire with no sanctions on the account got it…. so the vast majority I guess

Vakris_One
02-16-2019, 06:59 PM
Don't mind me I'm just here to burst that bubble. :p

UbiInsulin
02-16-2019, 09:14 PM

So you're happy you got the ornament, but you're asking for someone to make you unhappy that you got the ornament?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/406/212/f9f.png

rottmeister
02-16-2019, 09:54 PM
I don't think I got the ornament so ... congrats your bubble just got reinforced.

Got the crates though. Never been banned and only ragequit once when I was a rep 1 total and participated in my first ever tournament. I got matched up with a centurion (whose rep was way higher than mine) and got my booty whooped. Not sure what the deciding factors are to get certain rewards. I've seen people mention different things so I have no clue. I guess the crates are for people who've been playing since Marching Fire and who've never been banned. I think the ornaments are more rare and are for loyal players I guess?

Devils-_-legacy
02-17-2019, 04:56 AM
I don't think I got the ornament so ... congrats your bubble just got reinforced.

Got the crates though. Never been banned and only ragequit once when I was a rep 1 total and participated in my first ever tournament. I got matched up with a centurion (whose rep was way higher than mine) and got my booty whooped. Not sure what the deciding factors are to get certain rewards. I've seen people mention different things so I have no clue. I guess the crates are for people who've been playing since Marching Fire and who've never been banned. I think the ornaments are more rare and are for loyal players I guess?

I'm in the same boat never received a ban or warning and only got Crates and ticket

EvoX.
02-17-2019, 04:59 AM
I wouldn't have noticed that I had this if it wasn't for your thread, thanks.

rasmus_ah
02-19-2019, 03:05 AM
Am I correct assuming that the Marching Fire expansion is a must-have in order to receive the ornament? Been playing since launch with no reports that I'm aware of. I don't have Marching Fire, so I figured that's why - or maybe I'm just toxic without knowing? 😭

chukblok
02-19-2019, 03:09 AM

or....im way too much of a cheerleader???

Kadete93
02-19-2019, 03:15 AM
Am I correct assuming that the Marching Fire expansion is a must-have in order to receive the ornament? Been playing since launch with no reports that I'm aware of. I don't have Marching Fire, so I figured that's why - or maybe I'm just toxic without knowing? 😭

Actually.. i dont have Marching Fire and i get the ornament..

This thing of the ornament is kinda random hahaha

chukblok
02-19-2019, 03:19 AM
So you're happy you got the ornament, but you're asking for someone to make you unhappy that you got the ornament?

yes well...i have issues

Devils-_-legacy
02-19-2019, 02:41 PM
just to let people know some people who should have got the ornament didn't receive it I found out the critia for getting it so if you meet the critia and didn't receive it like myself hit up support like I did.

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

From what I understand, you received the 5 XP tickets, and 5 Scavenger crates, but the ornament is missing.

The ornament reward is for our most dedicated players, and in order to be eligible for it, you had to be regularly playing the game every month in the last few months.

If you haven't done the above, you will not receive the ornament, even if you haven't been sanctioned.(active ban that you get a email about not 15 min matchmaking)

Ubi-Jimothy
02-19-2019, 04:03 PM
Hey gang,

Just popping in to let you know that what Support has said is spot on; the Ornament was for regular play in the last few months (a certain number of hours), rather than individual selection.

Regards,

Jim.

Ubi-Jimothy
02-19-2019, 04:03 PM
Hey gang,

Just popping in to let you know that what Support has said is spot on; the Ornament was for regular play in the last few months (a certain number of hours), rather than individual selection.

Regards,

Jim.

Devils-_-legacy
02-19-2019, 04:38 PM
Hey gang,

Regards,

Jim.

support never fully stated but does it have to be PvP or would pvai count like arcade?

The_Mensan
03-07-2019, 04:44 PM
What's the requirement? I played a lot of For Honor before and during Marching Fire. A bit less in the past 1-2 months until now (due to work reasons), but in general, a lot of For Honor (I have like almost 90 reps). Do I get the Ornament? It should be based on total reps and not some random timing. Why should last month's players be rewarded over players who played and stayed since open beta?