PDA

View Full Version : Go for 180?

OoKaMi_79
02-15-2019, 05:00 PM
I have my guardian at 163 and he already have the 3 perks I wanted active.....is there any reason to spend iron on leveling him up to 180?....I own arcade mode and I was wondering if by leveling him up I would get more defense or attack

Thanks in advance!

LionsFang78
02-15-2019, 06:00 PM
Nope, to my knowledge maxing out your gear does nothing for you. Just save your steel/salvage

Devils-_-legacy
02-15-2019, 06:56 PM
I have my guardian at 163 and he already have the 3 perks I wanted active.....is there any reason to spend iron on leveling him up to 180?....I own arcade mode and I was wondering if by leveling him up I would get more defense or attack

Thanks in advance!

in PvP 3 perks is the maximum you can get and doesnt effect your stats but in arcade it does effect your stats so if you play arcade a lot it might be worth it

OoKaMi_79
02-15-2019, 09:58 PM
in PvP 3 perks is the maximum you can get and doesnt effect your stats but in arcade it does effect your stats so if you play arcade a lot it might be worth it

Thanks Devil-_-legacy, do you know if there is any official information about this effect over stats?

Devils-_-legacy
02-16-2019, 12:38 AM
Thanks Devil-_-legacy, do you know if there is any official information about this effect over stats?
Not exactly official but when it was released there was a few articles like this that explained it and I reached out to support to check this when it was released and they confirmed it for me but they didn't give me the exact effect it has just a conformation that gear affects your overall stats like damage health ect

(The different tiers are also tied into For Honorís gear score system. As you level up a particular hero youíll slowly obtain more valuable gear for that hero, with better gear contributing more to that heroís overall gear score. )

FrothingTeemo
02-16-2019, 01:11 AM
You do more damage and take less damage in arcade based on gear level. Try playing weekly with something you have no gear level on and you get one shot.

Vendelkin
02-16-2019, 01:22 AM
You do more damage and take less damage in arcade based on gear level. Try playing weekly with something you have no gear level on and you get one shot.

This is correct. So currently beyond the three perks there is no value except in arcade modes highest tiers and weeklies.

Also because of this altho refinement is possible its 100% pointless as it doesnt increase gear score. Thos two diamond ticks for refining only show up if you have all gear refined and i aint gonna shell out the cash to test its effects.