PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] ubisoft club reward how to sign up for news letter ?

sniperninjaX
02-15-2019, 03:01 PM
Hi i have the Ubisoft reward app it says there is a FREE item and says sign up to the Far Cry Newsletter at farcrygame.com when i sign all is ok but i dont know where the news letter is or how to sign up or it ? any help please ? is it under my account ? ive looked all over cant find it sorry.Thank you

Ubi-Trippn
02-15-2019, 03:48 PM
Hi, Sniperninja, The newsletter was discontinued i'm afraid. keep an eye out in the rewards section for the game in Uplay in the near future.

LoKoYoKo
02-15-2019, 04:30 PM
Wow.

sniperninjaX
02-15-2019, 09:02 PM
Hi ok but u go look at reward and see what it says laugh in black and white says sign up for news letter so what ubisoft thinking ?

Thegevin
02-15-2019, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I've been on the Club Rewards page, homepage, facebook page, trying to figure this out. Haha. Nice to know it's just unavailable.

MisterJimmyJam
02-15-2019, 09:46 PM
How the hell are you going to have an award, only for it to be unavailable? That's some BS right there

kahnoralan
02-15-2019, 10:58 PM
I agree getting tired of these rewards that are unobtainable. I wish the would grey out dlc you can purchase with ubipoints qhen you own the DLC

AgentExeider
02-15-2019, 11:06 PM
How long ago was the newsletter discontinued? Was this recent? and New Dawn is brand spanking new.

I hope in the 1.01 patch this is fixed.

Ironically, I'd rather sign up for a newsletter then being forced to endure twitch streaming. But C'est le vie.

That aside, I am enjoying New Dawn, and glad that Greg Bryk has gotten some more work, he's a nice dude, hope to see him in other Ubi productions in the future.

ShockLobster
02-15-2019, 11:39 PM
Lol, I feel like I just explored a second trainwreck.

A.M.R.
02-16-2019, 08:58 AM
I don't have the game but there was a post in the latest news in Uplay about unlocking rewards for the game in advance so I checked that and saw that survival pack this was like a few weeks ago or so.
I did get that reward, and tbh it did feel to me like a limit time promo back then ...sign up for the newsletter before the game get released ... a few games in Uplay have this kind of thing

Also there is a twitch drop runs till 6PM CET Feb 18th so get it now before its too late if you haven't already.

sniperninjaX
02-16-2019, 03:19 PM
Hi yes to UBISOFT STAFF don't mean sound to rude but please speak to your manger or the tech team who deal with rewards app Why would u put this reward up if you cant even sign up to the newsletter ? what was u thinking laugh ? here is a link please go and look READ WHAT IT SAYS IN BLACK AND WHITE LINK BELOW/

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/far-cry-new-dawn/XONE/rewards

SneekyWeasel
02-16-2019, 04:32 PM
Hi, Sniperninja, The newsletter was discontinued i'm afraid. keep an eye out in the rewards section for the game in Uplay in the near future.

More stellar work from UselessSoft. Including a reward in a game that’s barely been out for a day that was invalid & unable to be redeemed even before the game released. Nice work UselessSoft, nice work 👏👏👏. You’ve all outdone yourselves this time in your efforts to become the new EA.

SneekyWeasel
02-16-2019, 04:35 PM
I don't have the game but there was a post in the latest news in Uplay about unlocking rewards for the game in advance so I checked that and saw that survival pack this was like a few weeks ago or so.
I did get that reward, and tbh it did feel to me like a limit time promo back then ...sign up for the newsletter before the game get released ... a few games in Uplay have this kind of thing

Also there is a twitch drop runs till 6PM CET Feb 18th so get it now before its too late if you haven't already.

“Twitch Drop”? Whatever that means.

BUTTMANN666
02-16-2019, 05:22 PM
That is seriously frustrating... I just spent a half hour trying to figure out how to sign up and ended up here.
The Ubisoft Club needs to be updated.

msorelle
02-17-2019, 05:37 AM
Yeah, this is pretty bad, I preordered months ago, why would I signup for a newsletter I didn't know about? Better yet, I preordered, why didn't you sign me up (like everyone else does)

Why would you remove it on release day?

Do the rewards folks not talk to the community folks that don't talk to the marketing folks?

Wait, don't answer that, it's pretty clear nobody is talking to anyone at ubi.

You seem to have quit feeding the cash cows and their milk is drying up...

Killah_Yoda
02-17-2019, 05:56 AM
Keep on with the nice work guys this is awesome

sniperninjaX
02-17-2019, 02:02 PM
Hi ok so a what u saying i cant get this reward as no lionger option for newsletter LAUGH So what was you all thinking when u set all the rewardsmight well just added it for the Fun of it ? Also that Twitch drop i link account watched a stream for 35 mins two time and waited 24hrs still got no Gun.

sniperninjaX
02-17-2019, 02:08 PM
Please forgive me that link npw does not for some rreasson not my Day

P.S UBIsoft please fix that UBISOFT reward to get the newsletter or give all players FREE IN GAME GIFT for saying sorry Thank you.

P.S i do enjot rhe rewards for all games and if i am right FAR CRY 5 had alot more free rewards also i do enjoy the far cry games :)

DeafAtheist
02-17-2019, 10:09 PM
I agree getting tired of these rewards that are unobtainable. I wish the would grey out dlc you can purchase with ubipoints qhen you own the DLC

I agree with this. It's really annoying. I don't check Ubi Club rewards until I'm able to start a game. It's fun for me to see what stuff I can unlock just before starting a brand new game. Things were so much better when rewards only needed to be unlocked by acquiring rewards points. Now this needing to jump through extra hoops BS and unobtainable, and time limited rewards is lame. The worst ones are the ones where you have to go to a game convention in person and play the game there before release... As if that was realistically possible for everyone to do. Not all of us can afford to do that or have the time.

DeafAtheist
02-17-2019, 10:22 PM
Hi ok so a what u saying i cant get this reward as no lionger option for newsletter LAUGH So what was you all thinking when u set all the rewardsmight well just added it for the Fun of it ? Also that Twitch drop i link account watched a stream for 35 mins two time and waited 24hrs still got no Gun.

Was the streamer you watched playing Far Cry New Dawn? I think the drop only works if they are playing New Dawn... If they are playing any other game or hosting another streamer it doesn't count. I found one dude streaming New Dawn in French on my laptop even though I don't speak or read French I let it play and it unlocked the reward

Ubi-Swaggins
02-18-2019, 02:33 PM
Hey folks,

Thank you all for your feedback, I will pass it along to the team.

AlmightyJealous
02-19-2019, 02:35 PM
I was signed up for the newsletter, I still didn't get the reward, lol

Ubi-Swaggins
02-20-2019, 11:14 AM
Hey folks,

The requirements on the Newsletter for the Survival Pack have been removed.

You can now purchase the club reward for 20 Uplay Units.

Thank you.

sniperninjaX
02-22-2019, 03:03 PM
WELL im not sure what is going ON i link my account for TWITCH DROP and did the 30 mins watch a stream now it lokks like UBISOFT chnaged the rewards around LAUGH ITS now tellng me i need 40UBISOFT points to get the SPACE FORCE VECTOR 45. ACP GUN Thanks Ubisoft for making me link account and watch stream then change it. I am not being rude but i think it good u have changed it :) Thank you.

PS i all noticed the Survival Pack no longer wants a NEWSLETTER sign up and now cost 20 UBISOFT POINTS i qill say thank you for updating this :) I am glad other people did complain and u took action and listen to the players NOW I CAN ENJOY REWARDS ETC :)

UbiMatcha
02-25-2019, 02:12 PM
We're glad you're able to enjoy the rewards sniperninjaX!
Apologies for any confusion.