PDA

View Full Version : My idea for the next AC

Hunk-USS
02-15-2019, 08:37 AM
Hey guys I just had an awesome idea for the next AC. We’ve had Egypt, Greece, Pirates. So picture an opening where the first thing you see is just mist. Then fire streaking through it. Then when the mist clears all hell breaks loose, your surrounded by brethren screaming and yelling as archer fire continues to fly towards you.You look around too see dozens of longboats around you as you head towards the shore.The longboats crash against the shore line and you and your Viking brothers and sisters jump out and start hacking the enemy too pieces.

killamilf71
04-15-2019, 10:03 PM
I'm going to add my idea for a future AC game ;-) I have been infatuated with Pompeii since I first learned about it in elementary school. I would love to see you make Pompeii a home of an assassin who is an identical twin (I am an identical twin woman) who is there when Mt. Vesuvius erupts. Make one twin a quiet Templar working against their twin who is the assassin. You give us lots of quests to do like all the AC games, and tell the story of why the twins both chose opposing sides,but the ending be the eruption that buried Pompeii and Herculanium. Have the assassin twin find the apple and innocently reveal it to the Templar twin who then reveals that they are working for the Templars. Have a fight break out between them over the ownership of the apple and have a small earthquake from the shock waves rolling through the ground because of the eruption knock the apple out of their hands and into a crevice that opens up. Or have townspeople who are in a blind panic stampede into the twins, and have the apple disappear into a crevice or a building that collapses from shock waves. Both twins realize that if they try to go look for it then both of them are doomed to die, and so the apple is buried underneath the ash and debris where it stays hidden until the future.

killamilf71
04-15-2019, 10:23 PM
I forgot to add that an archaeologist during excavation of the city finds the apple who is either an assassin or a templar your choice LOL

BladeGh0st
04-30-2019, 04:30 PM
just watch "Vikings" series and you will get more ideas about vikings heroes Ragnar Lothbrok and their god odin,thor loki freya,hamdell , should be add "Raid" mission from Scandinavia to West sails out of the realm of Norse mythology,King Ecbert is the ruler of Wessex,

GameGuru2018
04-30-2019, 07:44 PM
Frankly speaking, I don't want to play Assassin's Creed about vikings looking like "Vikings" series. I want to play vikings' Assassin's Creed looking like a good Hollywood movie! Rich and beautiful. Maybe with exaggerations. Where vikings will be look not like hobos and vagabonds but stylish,classy. I know, it is not very realistic but for historic game excessive realism can be harmful. It's like......choosing between "The Witcher 3" and "Kingdom Come: Deliverance" I will always choose "The Witcher 3"! Despite all the fantasies of the first and all the "realism" of the second.