PDA

View Full Version : Game missing from Starter Pack! Support/CS/Development team not responding

david.dunst
02-15-2019, 01:41 AM
Did anyone else have this problem?
We purchased the game via Amazon. We are one of the unlucky individuals where the game was not in the package.
This is a known issue. And Ubisoft does not seem to be interested in correcting it.

Reached out to support on Sunday to begin a support ticket.
Provided all the requested documentation and was told the ticket was escalated to the "proper team".
Monday received an email asking for the all the information that was already provided. The chat transcript was included in the email.
Got back on chat to find out why they were asking for the same information. Provide another screenshot, and was again told the issue was escalated to the proper team.
Checked in on Tuesday, no response from anyone.

Got on chat on Thursday and was told the "development" team is handling this issue. Customer Service can't do anything about it.

Is this typical of Ubisoft support? Does anyone have any guidance to get this resolved?

Thanks,
Dave

UbiMorning
02-15-2019, 09:57 PM
Hello david.dunst !

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. There has been a large volume of cases recently, and the teams are working to respond as soon as they can. I was able to find your ticket number, and see that you have provided all the necessary information regarding this issue on your ticket. It has already been sent to the Starlink team, so you should get a response within the next few business days. You will get an update sent to the email on your Ubisoft account once one is available for you. We apologize for your experience, and I can assure you that we are working to resolve this issue. We appreciate you reaching out regarding your ticket, and can completely understand your frustration.

david.dunst
02-15-2019, 10:43 PM
UbiSailorScout,
Thank you for the response.

Knowing there is a digital download code, at this point why doesn't the Ubisoft save themselves a lot of work and provide a digital download code to those customers who are willing to accept it in place of the physical cartridge. I would prefer that cartridge, but at this point I just want my son to be able to play with his birthday gift.

I will watch for a response to my ticket and follow-up if that does not occur.

Thanks,
Dave

UbiMorning
02-16-2019, 11:26 PM
I completely understand, Dave. I can assure you our Starlink team is currently checking into your ticket for you and looking into what they can do to help your son play the game you purchased! We appreciate your help so far regarding reporting this issue.

david.dunst
02-20-2019, 11:00 PM
Extremely frustrated "customer" here.

Another 4 business days with no response.
How can Ubisoft morally/ethically not provide support for a known production/distribution flaw?

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

Unfortunately, we purchased 4 of the starship packs with this as well. The kids were so excited on my son's birthday, they opened up all the packages.
If it wasn't for that, I would just return the entire starter pack and get my money back.

I don't understand how Ubisoft can expect customers to buy their products when this is the level of service they provide.

Please Ubisoft, make this right. :confused::(

UbiMorning
02-21-2019, 07:47 PM
Hello david.dunst. I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. The support team is working to answer all incoming cases. I have passed your ticket on to the Starlink team once again to investigate. Please send me a DM if you still haven't gotten a response within the next two days.