PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps disconnecting

Wulfsoldaten
02-15-2019, 01:07 AM
I just bought the starter pack for xbox one version now it keeps disconnecting me from the server

Ubi-Karl
02-15-2019, 03:15 AM
Hey Wulfsoldaten! :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. Can you try completing the following troubleshooting steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000023766/Connectivity-issues-in-AirMech-Arena-Xbox-One/) and see if the issue persists.

Wulfsoldaten
02-15-2019, 04:27 AM
Its not the internet connection it played fine its after i bought a cash item thats causing the problem the i bought the starter then it dis connected i started it back up saw that the items wernt there then it disconected again

ABossMonster
02-15-2019, 07:34 AM
Good luck Wulf,

I've opened a case with the support team having experienced the same thing, been over a month now and they haven't fixed it, won't reply to me anymore and they aren't offering any compensation.
My advice is get a refund before 14 days has elapsed and forget about this game and this publisher.

XVoltyxX
02-21-2019, 07:23 PM
Having the exact same problem as you ubisupport passed me around for around for 3 hours talked to 4 different people all suggesting the same things and all asking for my ip address (which is not something you should give out) because they need proof that ive successfully portforwarded because my word isnt enough

None of the 4 peolple read any of the support ticket comments and only rarely read what i put in the live chat text box

None of them seem able to comprehend the idea that this isnt anything to do with our internet and its the game itself at fault

Get a refund asap you have up to 2 weeks to get a refund from xbox

DTMAX11
02-23-2019, 08:23 AM
Played for 2 weeks straight. All fine. Bought the prime package and now it disconnects me al the time.

ImBlattman
03-01-2019, 02:34 AM
Same thing happened to me as well, worked perfectly and then purchased the starter pack and then the game sperged out and keeps kicking me off. Thank god I saw these posts so I was able to get my money back before support could **** me around for weeks on end.
Won't be supporting Ubisoft if this is how they 'fix' issues with their products.

tqsuitter
03-26-2019, 03:08 AM
same thing happened to me as well i bought the prime for my son and now it will not work

IamNo1sBoy
04-15-2019, 10:48 AM
I bought the starter pack ($9.99 US) and I am getting the same problem. "We are very sorry, but, the AirMech servers are unavailable. Pleas try again later"

Seems as though this is an ever ongoing problem that UbiSoft just chooses to ignore or just play dumb about.

It shows very low standards to treat a paying customer like an insignificant peon. $9.99 to you may seem miniscule, but, add up the pissed off customers, Ubi! I'm seeing at least $100 in this thread alone!

Getting my refund right now.

You guys need to get your heads out of your asses and start treating people with a little more respect..... Hell.... You guys don't even RESPOND to these threads anymore!!

I'm done with you.....

inquisidor_117
07-02-2019, 01:26 AM
Compre el pack de diamantes de 70 $ y me desconecta cada vez que inicio el juego

ericleekoester
08-06-2019, 02:37 AM
I'm having a big issue with the game dtopping every if minutes. It would be nice if they fixed it

thornlord42200
09-07-2019, 07:19 PM
I just submitted a ticket with UbiSoft support and I'm hoping to receive a resolution. We've paid money for this. UbiSoft received money and then denies access? Why can't I do this for other games that I actually hate?

Here's $9.99, I never want to hear about "Game I hate" again.