PDA

View Full Version : Weekly quest reward pink plasma shock

lonefighter15
02-14-2019, 05:05 PM
This is by far one of the most stupid rewards I’ve ever gotten. I main assasins mainly and my favorite is orochi. With Vortiger out I’m still fairly fresh with his moves and abilities so when I jumped into the weekly quest and had to fight 3 at the final chapter. I was rather enjoying the 2 hours it took for me to beat them because they would spam shield bash and when I finally managed to beat the chapter and reign victorious over the 3 vortigers, I was expecting to get the crimson conquest reward for either idle, emote, or executions but instead I get “pink plasma shock” what the actual f***k Ubisoft. I could understand it working with the female warriors or for female gamers but why not just buy it instead of being a random drop in the weekly quest. Because nothing says Badass orochi like a “pink plasma shock” effect instead of crimson conquest so thanks for f****ing that up.

Devils-_-legacy
02-14-2019, 05:20 PM
I like the pink plasma shock

mann61299
02-14-2019, 05:34 PM
wow...so you can't unlock crimson conquest anymore?

Kadete93
02-14-2019, 05:38 PM
are you saying pink is for girls?

Devils-_-legacy
02-14-2019, 05:43 PM
wow...so you can't unlock crimson conquest anymore?
No you still can but now you can unlock both crimson conquest and pink plasma shock from arcade

mann61299
02-14-2019, 10:06 PM
No you still can but now you can unlock both crimson conquest and pink plasma shock from arcade

Oh, ok...then I have no problem with that...even though I have no desire for pink plasma on any hero.