PDA

View Full Version : Trials Rising Open Beta Dates!

Ubi-MrDrPink
02-13-2019, 06:20 PM
https://static2.ubi.com/pxm/Trials/OB_dates_Twitter.jpg

Play Trials Rising early during the Open Beta coming February 21-25 and earn the Turbo Pipe attachment for your Helium BMX bike when Trials Rising launches on February 26th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn183_RNw9o

The_McCheshire
02-13-2019, 06:54 PM
Great! Getting to play earlier than expected :D

One question I do have however is whether there are two downloads for the game? Will downloading the beta count as the full version?

TheRedKnightMC
02-13-2019, 08:48 PM
No because they said the game progression in the beta won't carry to the full game

TheRedKnightMC
02-13-2019, 08:49 PM
I am so hyped for the beta :D

The_McCheshire
02-13-2019, 09:33 PM
No because they said the game progression in the beta won't carry to the full game

Yeah I expect that. People still need to install game files either way.

Topitoomay
02-14-2019, 12:37 AM
Yes! Finally! I can't wait to play this awesome game for the beta ever made!
and Trials Rising Full Game is coming for 2 weeks until February 26th!
YES! HERE COMES THE HYPE TRAIN!
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/76346607/choo-choo-all-aboard-the-hype-train.jpg

attila-999
02-14-2019, 09:22 AM
Pushed to February 26 last December, Trials Rising will still afford an open beta, which we know now date and content.

Thus, the beta will be available from February 21 to 25 next on all the planned media, namely the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One, the PC and the Nintendo Switch. During these four days, players will be able to try out several circuits, vehicles and game modes:

18 circuits ranging from easy to extreme and 4 circuits from the University of Trials
5 vehicles: Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious Tandem Bike, motorcycle for two players
The exclusive Turbo Bike for the Helium bike. Note that all players who have unlocked the Trials Turbo Bike during the open beta can find it in the final game
25 Contracts and Challenges game modes
8 playable circuits online and in multiplayer mode
A customization system with more than 2000 new stickers

attila-999
02-14-2019, 10:14 AM
attention, the progression on the beta will not be postponed in the final game ....

beta will be available su switch also

Core2TOM
02-14-2019, 12:24 PM
great news! you guys are awesome ❤❤❤

Oregon_Pacifist
02-14-2019, 02:55 PM
This is awesome news!

ismo_420
02-15-2019, 10:09 AM
Great news! Can't wait :D

lu3mm3l
02-20-2019, 04:54 PM
Play Trials Rising early during the Open Beta coming February 21-25 and earn the Turbo Pipe attachment for your Helium BMX bike when Trials Rising launches on February 26th.

So, will this Turbo Pipe attachment attach to my account or some kind of "platform/store" specific inventory? Just asking since I preordered via Steam in the last sale but downloaded the beta via Uplay.

And as a follow up: It's the first time I bought a Uplay game on Steam and I found mixed postings for dlc compatibility. If there would be a non season pass dlc, can I buy it at Uplay and use it with the game I originally bought on steam? From what I understand it should show up in my Uplay game list.

EmptyBottle4
02-20-2019, 05:14 PM
If you bought/preordered the game in steam and buying a non-seasonpass dlc ingame in the ingame-shop there shouldn't be a problem.
Worked for me in Trials Fusion, Wildlands und Division1.
But most of the time the shopoverlay directs you to steampage where you can find the dlc. which you can buy through steam.
But maybe things changed in Trials Rising, only Dev's can answer this question properly

Ubi-MrDrPink
02-20-2019, 05:24 PM
So, will this Turbo Pipe attachment attach to my account or some kind of "platform/store" specific inventory? Just asking since I preordered via Steam in the last sale but downloaded the beta via Uplay.

And as a follow up: It's the first time I bought a Uplay game on Steam and I found mixed postings for dlc compatibility. If there would be a non season pass dlc, can I buy it at Uplay and use it with the game I originally bought on steam? From what I understand it should show up in my Uplay game list.

This would be linked to your Ubisoft Club awards, as long as you sign into the same Ubisoft Account on Steam as you did with Uplay on the Open Beta. The Turbo Pipe attachment will available for you on Steam! :)

lu3mm3l
02-20-2019, 07:15 PM
If you bought/preordered the game in steam and buying a non-seasonpass dlc ingame in the ingame-shop there shouldn't be a problem.
Worked for me in Trials Fusion, Wildlands und Division1.
But most of the time the shopoverlay directs you to steampage where you can find the dlc. which you can buy through steam.
But maybe things changed in Trials Rising, only Dev's can answer this question properly

Thank you, that sounds like most of the more recent posts I found. When/if the time comes. we'll see.

This would be linked to your Ubisoft Club awards, as long as you sign into the same Ubisoft Account on Steam as you did with Uplay on the Open Beta. The Turbo Pipe attachment will available for you on Steam! :)

Great news! Thank you very much! Can't wait for next week :)