PDA

View Full Version : You’re just a bunch of crybaby’s

BepycVerus
02-13-2019, 06:14 AM
Seriously guys, you always cry about everything.
So for honor released a new hero Vortiger and everybody starts “omg he’s op, omg he’s 20dmg free light after shield bash is ridiculous, omg omg omg, nerf, nerf, nerf”
What about centurion huh? One of the first two hero released, he can dominate you like crazy, a pro cent can destroy you, and you won’t even be able to do a thing.
What about shugoki that just got a rework? He’s mix ups are crazy rn, he dominates 4v4 at the moment.
What about shaolin, JJ, shaman etc?!
And seriously, anybody who masters their character would destroy.

Just f**** stop already with your b****ng about everything. Be thankful devs bringing us new and original content.
What do you want? Oh I’ve got an idea. How about we just ask devs to give all the characters same move sets and there you go, the game is “balanced”.

If you yet did not figure out how to fight against one or another character it does not automatically means that he or she is “OP!!!”
Every body has a weakness, learn it.

Oh yea and one more thing. Quit your f**** “wow,wow,wow” every time you get destroyed, it’s f**** annoying.

And I don’t mean that this message is for everybody, this is specifically for those crybabies.

I’m done here, Thank you for reading.

mann61299
02-13-2019, 06:48 AM
Very true...way too much complaining. BP is a lot of fun to use and isn't even as overpowered as the Wu Lin on release. Well done on this one, Ubi. Sure he needs some bug fixes and tweaks here or there, but this should be a great season.

pretoastedwaffl
02-13-2019, 09:19 AM
The hero is really good and balanced except for the bash. I just want the bash to be nerfed and then it's all good and yeah I agree the wu lins release was much worse.

TimeToCrusade
02-13-2019, 02:40 PM
And OP is just a ****** using S tier heroes, probably played shinobi on release, then cent, then shaman and zerk and is now spamming BP like crazy. He also thinks he is a good player by spamming light bash light so he's insulting anyone who says he is op. Either that or he is too inbred to understand some people play Lawbringer and see op heroes for what they are: a broken mess

Also stop the whole "a few tweaks and it's gonna be good" we still wait said few tweaks on zerk, shaman, conq and wu lin

Kargish1
02-13-2019, 03:08 PM
I lol'd on the "what about Centurion" part.

Psykhozis
02-13-2019, 03:52 PM
1.centurion is well designed.. on the black prior we can see the team ran out of ideas, just put a reskinned conqueror on steroids and that is that. the guys who designed centurion is a bright smart guy. he is very easily counterable, but the mixes are fun and sometimes can catch newbies off guard.
2. black prior - world of warcraft s death knight, a heavy fantasy hero (unlike the other heroes in the roster who have roots in actual past fighters) - feels like a brainless 2 pedal hero
what i consider great heroes with cool mechanics in this game are
1. aramusha with his deadly feints
2.shugoki now, after his rework
3. pk with his cancels..
4shaman
and in fact every hero how can soft something. having the option to change an action into something else while performing the actual action is the bread and butter. so, DEVS, focus your reworks on this. and give warriors who dont have the SOFT option, the real deal. you cant release heroes like these and leave the others to rely on classic feints alone.
and do a shinoibi rework please he is way too predictive, add some soft thing to him . make him viable. at least this, if you didnt even bother to release a spartan hero, ive been waiting for that mofo since day 1.

Brutal_DaDo
02-13-2019, 04:50 PM
Seriously guys, you always cry about everything.
So for honor released a new hero Vortiger and everybody starts “omg he’s op, omg he’s 20dmg free light after shield bash is ridiculous, omg omg omg, nerf, nerf, nerf”
What about centurion huh? One of the first two hero released, he can dominate you like crazy, a pro cent can destroy you, and you won’t even be able to do a thing.
What about shugoki that just got a rework? He’s mix ups are crazy rn, he dominates 4v4 at the moment.
What about shaolin, JJ, shaman etc?!
And seriously, anybody who masters their character would destroy.

Just f**** stop already with your b****ng about everything. Be thankful devs bringing us new and original content.
What do you want? Oh I’ve got an idea. How about we just ask devs to give all the characters same move sets and there you go, the game is “balanced”.

If you yet did not figure out how to fight against one or another character it does not automatically means that he or she is “OP!!!”
Every body has a weakness, learn it.

Oh yea and one more thing. Quit your f**** “wow,wow,wow” every time you get destroyed, it’s f**** annoying.

And I don’t mean that this message is for everybody, this is specifically for those crybabies.

I’m done here, Thank you for reading.

You’re right man but you’re just wasting your time, you could just have a constructive conversation about this and it’ll turn into a flame war, telling them to stop crying and it’ll be the same outcome. Certain People can’t spend time to learn the character, so don’t waste your time

Mærcurie
02-13-2019, 05:20 PM
And OP is just a ****** using S tier heroes, probably played shinobi on release, then cent, then shaman and zerk and is now spamming BP like crazy. He also thinks he is a good player by spamming light bash light so he's insulting anyone who says he is op. Either that or he is too inbred to understand some people play Lawbringer and see op heroes for what they are: a broken mess

Also stop the whole "a few tweaks and it's gonna be good" we still wait said few tweaks on zerk, shaman, conq and wu lin

Wow!
Wow!

What a downer...as in down's.

Siegfried-Z
02-13-2019, 06:55 PM

In case you did not know the Today update fix the main BP bug already (oos and revenge guaranteed SB) .

Also, you are either a beginner at the game or a Silver ranked player at best of a BP spamming L-SB-L can beat you. Even on console i parry often BP first light if i face à spammy noob.

It looks in your opinion every strong char are op. Simple as that. To me the only OP char at the moment is JJ un 4v4 (not 1v1).

But tell us, which char did you play then, LB ? Nobu?

1.centurion is well designed.. on the black prior we can see the team ran out of ideas, just put a reskinned conqueror on steroids and that is that. the guys who designed centurion is a bright smart guy. he is very easily counterable, but the mixes are fun and sometimes can catch newbies off guard.
2. black prior - world of warcraft s death knight, a heavy fantasy hero (unlike the other heroes in the roster who have roots in actual past fighters) - feels like a brainless 2 pedal hero
what i consider great heroes with cool mechanics in this game are
1. aramusha with his deadly feints
2.shugoki now, after his rework
3. pk with his cancels..
4shaman
and in fact every hero how can soft something. having the option to change an action into something else while performing the actual action is the bread and butter. so, DEVS, focus your reworks on this. and give warriors who dont have the SOFT option, the real deal. you cant release heroes like these and leave the others to rely on classic feints alone.
and do a shinoibi rework please he is way too predictive, add some soft thing to him . make him viable. at least this, if you didnt even bother to release a spartan hero, ive been waiting for that mofo since day 1.

Well about your point 2, this is wrong To say some char are brainless. Except Shinobi there are no real char in the game which require more skills than another. Even for the spammy Roch or Nuxia because they are weak on PC.

I am rep 4 BP. But also rep 14 Aramusha, 17 Shaman and 23 Valk .. i dont feel at all those 3 require more brain than than BP. I would say only Valk require more mindgame.
Musha only against a good Diamond player or above and Shaman .. her dash are so safe and she has so much softfeint. . Not so much brain require.
I forgot PK, i am rep 11 PK. Her Kit is literally mixing up light and zone with 2 or 3 combo. The same all the times. Nothing special.

I am not saying they are brainless. I am saying BP isnt.

2 inbred sucking each other.. you guys are siblings?

I dont even know why they didn't ban you already. Common teen keep calm.

Brutal_DaDo
02-13-2019, 07:46 PM
2 inbred sucking each other.. you guys are siblings?

If a game makes you that mad I don’t even wanna know how miserable your life must be, just the fact that you are comparing LB, which is getting a rework, with BP just makes you plain dumb, and even if ubi make BP lights 10 sec long and make the game in slow motion you’d still be crap.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
02-13-2019, 10:28 PM
I think BP and shugoki launch went the best out of all launches. I'm sure they will tweet them at some point to whatever. The only issue was the lobby freeze which they took care of.
That said ubi in my eyes has a way of giving with one hand and taking with the other leaving people rarely completely satisfied. I don't know if ubi just has bad luck in this respect or other reasons. In any case I'd rather fight BP than a berserker or a Shaolin.

Ubiflowessence
02-13-2019, 10:36 PM
Hey guys,

There''s nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts on the game itself and any updates, but please do not insult other users or call names for sharing their opinions as well. In the future, please make sure all posts and comments are respectful and constructive.

Thread closed.