PDA

View Full Version : Demons embrace

mrmistark
02-13-2019, 02:53 AM
In his move set, it shows that Shugoki has uninterruptible demons embrace. Iíve noticed, most notably against berserker, that even after start up, my Shugoki has been getting hit out of it. Most of the time it doesnít, but rare instances it has been happening.

Is this intended or is there a property of some heroes to counter act his uninterruptible that I donít know about?

Sneakly20
02-13-2019, 03:21 AM
In his move set, it shows that Shugoki has uninterruptible demons embrace. Iíve noticed, most notably against berserker, that even after start up, my Shugoki has been getting hit out of it. Most of the time it doesnít, but rare instances it has been happening.

Is this intended or is there a property of some heroes to counter act his uninterruptible that I donít know about?

This is a good point. Iíve been puzzled about this before as it seems it uses the attacks hyper armor in the very beginning of startup to protect it. But shortly after start up almost anything stops it.

And Iíve seen a tactic that people generally use on nuxia and thatís attacking too early to parry the unblockable but the attack lands late enough to actually hit fatman while negating his hug.

This and his recovery as well as getting bashed out of anything he does isnít fun. But please fix his recovery. An OOS opponent shouldnít have the time to back dodge forward dodge and still get a GB.

Edit: as it turns out in some testing i did. itís random. But I could reproduce one thing often enough to count. Which actually contradicts my earlier point.

The transition from heavy to hug actually has no initial armor unless they hit the armored heavy before hug or a little bit after transition animation.