PDA

View Full Version : berzerker

carelessBadger0
02-13-2019, 12:48 AM
can someone please ****ing tell me who's ******* decision it was to give every single berzerker attack hyper armor? what a ****ing complete joke.

Tundra 793
02-13-2019, 12:54 AM
It's almost kinda funny to think that in Season 1, Berserker only had hyper armor after 4 attacks in the infinite chain.

Knight_Raime
02-13-2019, 01:00 AM
It's almost kinda funny to think that in Season 1, Berserker only had hyper armor after 4 attacks in the infinite chain.

I believe that is also when conq had two seperate infinite stun combos and goki's oni charge mix up was a proper terror. ah. good times.

UbiInsulin
02-13-2019, 01:06 AM
I'll let the team know that Berserker's plentiful HA is still something we're getting feedback on.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-19-2019, 06:01 AM
Berserker is perfectly normal for a reworked character. He has a great number of things he can do like the now greatly reworked Shugoki which I love and is very strong. Over powered is a little over the top. His hyper armor is fine. However, if you do take away hyper armor on lights, put in the 360 heavy animation again.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-19-2019, 06:04 AM
I hope you don't plan on nerfing him to the ground just like you did with his animations which are predictable. And I hope you won't nerf him like you did peace keeper. He is very liable and is very balanced to say right now. He is negated definitely by conqueror, Black Prior, aramusha, and Jiang Jun. Please consider this Ubilsulin. I hope you leave him be...

Goat_of_Vermund
02-19-2019, 06:46 AM
Poor Aramusha. Being in the B tier is not enough, you should mock him by saying he can kill the best duelist in the game.

The only heroes with somewhat equal chance are Warden, Conqueror, Black Prior, Jiang Jun, and I think that's it. He should be able to stomp anyone else.

Kadete93
02-20-2019, 03:54 PM
a good berserker its a nightmare! many feints and hyperarmor.

Anyway i know that my playstyle is not the best to fight them. I rely (maybe too much) on throwing attacks to stun lock the enemy or take him out of his mix up. Something that doesnt work well against chars with hyperarmor

TimeToCrusade
02-20-2019, 05:27 PM
Not only good zerks, most of them are average and this is already a nightmare. I've only ever faced one good zerk and it was...don't wanna talk about it. Same goes for kensei

Dane520123
02-20-2019, 07:33 PM
I hope you don't plan on nerfing him to the ground just like you did with his animations which are predictable. And I hope you won't nerf him like you did peace keeper. He is very liable and is very balanced to say right now. He is negated definitely by conqueror, Black Prior, aramusha, and Jiang Jun. Please consider this Ubilsulin. I hope you leave him be...

Gotta love how you complain about heroís that are no where near Berserkers level of being OP. You said you have him at rep 65, sounds like Youíre just being biased. I donít want him nerfed into the ground but he needs to be nerfed and he will be.

Chrisrl3447
02-20-2019, 08:15 PM

You are joking right? I can pick bezerker and just run my hands all over my controller randomly smashing whatever buttons in whichever order...and I'm 90 percent sure I'll get some sort of infinite hyper armor chain going. I'd rather be demon embraced 9000 times than deal with zerk bs

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-20-2019, 08:54 PM
So what do you supposed be nerfed and gived to berserker to make him "Not OP" and "Viable" at the same time? If you just want to swing the nerf hammer then that's just not what will happen. Of course I am biased to Berserker, but let's be clear. Ubisoft said marching fire was going to be the time everyone would be balance and not under powered.If you list some things that you want nerfed then consider some things that should be given back to berserker or given to berserker. If he is an assasin and you don't want hyper armor on him then give him faster attacks with more combos and oppeners. If you think he should have hyper armor taken away from just light, then reinforce hyper armor on heavies and give him his 360 heavy animation back. Give some ideas and we can discuss. That's what forums are about.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-20-2019, 09:00 PM
So what do you supposed be nerfed and given to berserker to make him "Not OP" and "Viable" at the same time? If you just want to swing the nerf hammer then that's just not what will happen. Of course I am biased to Berserker, but let's be clear. Ubisoft said marching fire was going to be the time everyone would be balance and not under powered.If you list some things that you want nerfed then consider some things that should be given back to berserker or given to berserker. If he is an assassin and you don't want hyper armor on him then give him faster attacks with more combos and openers. If you think he should have hyper armor taken away from just light, then reinforce hyper armor on heavies and give him his 360 heavy animation back. Give some ideas and we can discuss. That's what forums are about.

Chrisrl3447
02-20-2019, 10:22 PM
That's fine, give him something after taking away hyper armor idc. But hyper armor on him needs to go. It's just plain dumb that an assassin class like him puts out uninterrupted attacks like a slow hitting heavy should be putting out.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
02-20-2019, 10:42 PM
Alright then. Take away hyper armor completely, increase heavy speed, add instant guardbreak on deflect and add the 360 heavy animation back.
If none of that suites your "insatiable taste" (Btw it's a joke calm down.) Then give hime three of the following.

*Faster heavies
*Soft Feints
*360 heavy animation
*New chain
*New opener

He can then be considered an "Assassin" when he get's faster attacks/chains. An opener would be good too if faster heavies is not your speed. Either way it would be good IF they nerf Berserker so that way he can still be S-tier, but not "OP."

Chrisrl3447
02-20-2019, 10:51 PM
I'd be fine with 3 of those, any 3 really. The thing that has always angered me about him as stated before is the hyper armor bc it makes no sense for Ana assassin. If they gave him a new combo or opener or whatever so be it

Chrisrl3447
02-20-2019, 10:55 PM
Side note: if anyone should have hyper armor it's the lawbringer. With his slow attacks that are almost always interrupted and his lack of any good opener he's basically almost un-usable rn. But that's neither here nor there just an opinion