PDA

View Full Version : Search Times driving me NUTS

IAmOddGirl
02-12-2019, 06:45 PM
I've been playing alot less For Honor lately just because it take 5minutes to 10minutes to find a any matches on it. Dominion even takes me about 10minutes to find a mtach even when searching Solo. Is it because most of the OG players are gone? If so throw away the skill matching, I didn't preorder this game to barely play it. I've been playing this game since day 1 and I am now forced to mainly stick to other video games during my work days so that I can actually play something enough to satisfy me.

RenegadeRasta
02-13-2019, 12:34 AM
No ones forcing you to play other video games... Just play other video games.

Tundra 793
02-13-2019, 01:00 AM
Matchmaking times vary wildly for me on a day-to-day basis. Sometimes it's instant, sometimes it's "I started watching a YouTube video 'cause I was waitin' so long and now I got kicked for inactivity".
I jumped over to PvAI matches many seasons ago, and that's a huge time saver if you're in a hurry.

So basically, if you have the time to wait, you have the time. If not, there's other modes to play that might get you into games faster, or other fun video games to play.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
02-13-2019, 03:01 AM
it usually only tames me 2 minutes to find a dominion game unless a good event is going on.