PDA

View Full Version : Question.If you know something about it tell me

j_lx13
11-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Some weeks ago i found a video interview with Patrice Desilets.In that interview he said that he had the Assassins creed idea from a book.I don't know where i saw that video,i don't remember,but if someone knows please tell me.

j_lx13
11-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Some weeks ago i found a video interview with Patrice Desilets.In that interview he said that he had the Assassins creed idea from a book.I don't know where i saw that video,i don't remember,but if someone knows please tell me.

jimbo11235813
11-27-2009, 01:20 PM
Yeah, I think he got the idea from the book called "Alamut," but I can't remember where I had read this. I'm reading it at the moment, but from what I read online (doing this from memory. Also, I wasn't sure whether you wanted to know much about the story, so its in white) <span class="ev_code_WHITE">its about when the assassins lived in Alamut in the 11th century, where 'the Master' (can't remember the leaders real name) would drug potential recruits to knock them out, then put them with attractive women and delicious food. Then they were knocked out again, woken later by the Master to be told he had gone to Paradise and could only go back to Paradise if they did exactly what he told them to do, to kill whoever he told them to kill.</span> Hope this helps.