PDA

View Full Version : Assassins' Creed 2/3 Most wanted features/game elements

GhostlyMagic
11-26-2009, 02:40 PM
What game elements do you want to see patched in, added into a Downloadable form or in Assassin's Creed 3?

If you don't like what I requested then feel free to debunk it in a kind manner. Feel free to add your own in its place. Don't be shy to post!
----------------

Assassin's Creed 2:
- Replayable Missions: Fanbase most requested.
- Beggars: From AC1.
- Thugs: From AC1 - Jerusalem.
- Trailer version of Venice's flying mission (Most requested by fanbase).
Fanbase most requested as they felt cheated with it missing. They wanted the fireworks and etc.
- Venice's carnival mask and cape: fanbase's most requested feature. As another user has stated, they should make the stalls sell the masks as NPC's are pretending to buy stuff from there already.
- Weather cycles: The game needed some kind of weather system, probably user or actual weather from your region? Maybe from the actual locations its from?

*Spoilers*
Assassin's Creed 3
- Majority of elements that were in both AC 1 and Ac2 that would carry over to AC3 (Read AC2 requests).
- Co-op:
Ubisoft considered multiplayer and would like to see some form of Co-op. Simply look at Altair killing the priest during the beginning of the AC1 game. That scene alone should give you a big enough idea of how it could be implemented and what the players could possibly do in the next Animus venturing (if any).
- Outside Animus:
I think the outside world should feel less restrictive and shouldn't feel like some artificial Sci-fi world that both James Bond Games and Playstation Home has created. The gameplay should feel similar to whats inside the Animus and that from Grand Theft Auto games. Nothing should feel restrictive and should feel the same as that from the Animus.

Also, players should feel free to enter and leave the Animus 2.0 (or 3.0) in a free manner.
- Multiple ancestors:
Not sure if the Animus can view more then one ancestor at a time but I'd assume it maybe possible. Desmond did it with Altair, Ezio, and Maria in AC2 so I can see the possibilities to do it in the third game. Bleeding Effect? Can Desmond master that? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. I'm assuming the Animus also has some form of "save file" so it could work in some form.
- "Cabin up north":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
Desmond taking advantage of his Assassin skills and may use a sniper at one point in time? Getting too close to Splinter Cell? *shrugs*, you suggest something then.
- User or internet defined weather:
The next game should allow for more then one weather type. Need more rain, thunderstorm, floods, and etc. Ubisoft could decide weather it could be real world or user-defined....need something besides the "Casual weather". The new locals should have some form of weather system, live from that specific region to provide depth in gameplay.
- Templar uniform:
They should get an upgrade and look more realistic instead of looking like low grade sci-fi characters or Star Wars Imperial officers in blue.
- Mirror AI:
Need more mirror AI that behaves similar to Desmond and his next Ancestor. Need more NPCs like the thieves as well who can harass and make you run for your money.

----------

Ok, lets hear what features you want. I know I can simply use the search function but I want to hear what features you gamers absolutely want as to make it easier on Ubisoft Montreal. They listened to you guys for AC1 so lets help them out for AC2 and Ac3.

*watches thread sink rapidly to the bottom of the forum*

GhostlyMagic
11-26-2009, 02:40 PM
What game elements do you want to see patched in, added into a Downloadable form or in Assassin's Creed 3?

If you don't like what I requested then feel free to debunk it in a kind manner. Feel free to add your own in its place. Don't be shy to post!
----------------

Assassin's Creed 2:
- Replayable Missions: Fanbase most requested.
- Beggars: From AC1.
- Thugs: From AC1 - Jerusalem.
- Trailer version of Venice's flying mission (Most requested by fanbase).
Fanbase most requested as they felt cheated with it missing. They wanted the fireworks and etc.
- Venice's carnival mask and cape: fanbase's most requested feature. As another user has stated, they should make the stalls sell the masks as NPC's are pretending to buy stuff from there already.
- Weather cycles: The game needed some kind of weather system, probably user or actual weather from your region? Maybe from the actual locations its from?

*Spoilers*
Assassin's Creed 3
- Majority of elements that were in both AC 1 and Ac2 that would carry over to AC3 (Read AC2 requests).
- Co-op:
Ubisoft considered multiplayer and would like to see some form of Co-op. Simply look at Altair killing the priest during the beginning of the AC1 game. That scene alone should give you a big enough idea of how it could be implemented and what the players could possibly do in the next Animus venturing (if any).
- Outside Animus:
I think the outside world should feel less restrictive and shouldn't feel like some artificial Sci-fi world that both James Bond Games and Playstation Home has created. The gameplay should feel similar to whats inside the Animus and that from Grand Theft Auto games. Nothing should feel restrictive and should feel the same as that from the Animus.

Also, players should feel free to enter and leave the Animus 2.0 (or 3.0) in a free manner.
- Multiple ancestors:
Not sure if the Animus can view more then one ancestor at a time but I'd assume it maybe possible. Desmond did it with Altair, Ezio, and Maria in AC2 so I can see the possibilities to do it in the third game. Bleeding Effect? Can Desmond master that? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. I'm assuming the Animus also has some form of "save file" so it could work in some form.
- "Cabin up north":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4
Desmond taking advantage of his Assassin skills and may use a sniper at one point in time? Getting too close to Splinter Cell? *shrugs*, you suggest something then.
- User or internet defined weather:
The next game should allow for more then one weather type. Need more rain, thunderstorm, floods, and etc. Ubisoft could decide weather it could be real world or user-defined....need something besides the "Casual weather". The new locals should have some form of weather system, live from that specific region to provide depth in gameplay.
- Templar uniform:
They should get an upgrade and look more realistic instead of looking like low grade sci-fi characters or Star Wars Imperial officers in blue.
- Mirror AI:
Need more mirror AI that behaves similar to Desmond and his next Ancestor. Need more NPCs like the thieves as well who can harass and make you run for your money.

----------

Ok, lets hear what features you want. I know I can simply use the search function but I want to hear what features you gamers absolutely want as to make it easier on Ubisoft Montreal. They listened to you guys for AC1 so lets help them out for AC2 and Ac3.

*watches thread sink rapidly to the bottom of the forum*

Silhouelle
11-26-2009, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As another user has stated, they should make the stalls sell the masks as NPC's are pretending to buy stuff from there already. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Whee, that was me. xD

Ahem, anyhoo. My reqests;

Female character. Whether as an outfit, quest featured DLC or the protagonist for AC3, or all three mind you. ^^;

Larger 'wilderness' zones. I loved roaming around Tuscany but it was virtually empty, so more non-city quests, small villages and travel zones (like in AC1, though obviously now with the addition of fast travel to skip them for those who wish).

User-defined day/night cycle. By that I mean I'd like an option where we can set how many ingame minutes pass for a real world minute. So you could, for example, have it 6 to one. So that every ten minutes real time, the game world progresses one hour, etc.

Improved mounted combat, perhaps - or at the very least, other people on horses. Seems odd that only Altair/Ezio have used horses, while no one else does.

Lots more killing animations for hidden blade(s). Whatever about the other weapons, I think theres too few for the hidden blade(s), for the amount of use they get.

Female character! :|

FcngFanOfEzio
11-26-2009, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neraelia:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As another user has stated, they should make the stalls sell the masks as NPC's are pretending to buy stuff from there already. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Whee, that was me. xD

Ahem, anyhoo. My reqests;

Female character. Whether as an outfit, quest featured DLC or the protagonist for AC3, or all three mind you. ^^;

Larger 'wilderness' zones. I loved roaming around Tuscany but it was virtually empty, so more non-city quests, small villages and travel zones (like in AC1, though obviously now with the addition of fast travel to skip them for those who wish).

User-defined day/night cycle. By that I mean I'd like an option where we can set how many ingame minutes pass for a real world minute. So you could, for example, have it 6 to one. So that every ten minutes real time, the game world progresses one hour, etc.

Improved mounted combat, perhaps - or at the very least, other people on horses. Seems odd that only Altair/Ezio have used horses, while no one else does.

Lots more killing animations for hidden blade(s). Whatever about the other weapons, I think theres too few for the hidden blade(s), for the amount of use they get.

Female character! :| </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm desagree with the female character...

Btw, they can put the female character with some multiplayer option or DLC, but never, NEVER the story can be a woman, I wont buy it..

And, no, i'm not gay :}

__

Silhouelle
11-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Why not? :b I'd love in the main char was female in AC3, but as I've said quite a few times on the forums, I'd be quite happy if they simply offered a female version of Ezio as an optional outfit to wear (and swap his voice to match, obviously).

bornforhaze
11-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Some of those things you said should be given for free in a patch such as replay missions.

bushinosaya
11-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Multiple characters is not realistic. As is different time periods. That would require to design a new costume for each new hero and make totally different cities and background characters ( crowd ) while they are shared by all cities in the game. And you need to "bond" with your character which you would not be able to achieve if you switched every single level...

A game like that would take 6 years instead of two http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GhostlyMagic
11-26-2009, 03:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bushinosaya:
Multiple characters is not realistic. As is different time periods. That would require to design a new costume for each new hero and make totally different cities and background characters ( crowd ) while they are shared by all cities in the game. And you need to "bond" with your character which you would not be able to achieve if you switched every single level...

A game like that would take 6 years instead of two http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Everybody acts similar anyways when compared to those in AC1 and AC2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif. The only thing different are the slight skin changes on 'civilians', incomplete pathways for those claiming to have "a place to go", and those who sit on ledges all day long. Those that were different in AC1 and been removed in AC2 as well. Oh, and I forgot a new addition of the mail main that always screams at you. If Ubisoft keeps it this way all they have to worry about are texture changes, slight coding changes and maybe minor adjustments to the models. Seeing how modders make mods I can see this taking about a simple week to a half a month, enough time (possibly).

Ontop of all these requests ubisoft still has to finish polishing Assassin's creed 2 as they wanted to please impatient gamers. We have pop ins, civilians popping straight in Ezio's face, Gondolas with people randomly appearing as they sometimes get stuck on striped poles, and etc.....

Good Luck Ubisoft!

ApocaLeepse
11-26-2009, 10:38 PM
"Replayable Missions: Fanbase most requested."
Agreed, this is something that ACII needs to increase replay value. It would also be cool if it let you keep everything you had on your current save.

"Beggars: From AC1."
Yes and no for me. If they are going to re-introduce beggars, you should be able to pay them off.

"Thugs: From AC1 - Jerusalem."
Definitely. I'd like to pick pocket knives as well as money, as a result saving me some money. I do think the thugs should be more aware of pickpockets than normal civillians though.

"Trailer version of Venice's flying mission (Most requested by fanbase)."
Hmm, I don't think Ubisoft would do that (as awesome as the level looked with fireworks going off around you and everything), but I do think it could be possible to have a flying machine side mission. I think it's slightly unfair that players have to go all the way back to the beginning of the game if they miss the Fly Swatter achievement.

"Venice's carnival mask and cape: fanbase's most requested feature. As another user has stated, they should make the stalls sell the masks as NPC's are pretending to buy stuff from there already."
Agreed, and we also need every other outfit we got, like the guard outfit, and Ezio's normal outfit.

"Weather cycles: The game needed some kind of weather system, probably user or actual weather from your region? Maybe from the actual locations its from?"
Oh heck yes. We need rain and fog at least. At first I thought that Forli would have rainy weather considering its damp atmosphere but I was disappointed when it was still sunny no matter what.

*Spoilers*
Assassin's Creed 3
"Majority of elements that were in both AC 1 and Ac2 that would carry over to AC3 (Read AC2 requests)."
I've got no problem with that, so long as new stuff is introduced aswell.
"Co-op:
Ubisoft considered multiplayer and would like to see some form of Co-op. Simply look at Altair killing the priest during the beginning of the AC1 game. That scene alone should give you a big enough idea of how it could be implemented and what the players could possibly do in the next Animus venturing (if any)."
Hmm. It's yes and no for me. If it takes too much time and effort, then no. Alot of games have sacrificed story for multiplayer, and I don't fancy seeing the same thing happening to Assassin's Creed.

"Outside Animus:
I think the outside world should feel less restrictive and shouldn't feel like some artificial Sci-fi world that both James Bond Games and Playstation Home has created. The gameplay should feel similar to whats inside the Animus and that from Grand Theft Auto games. Nothing should feel restrictive and should feel the same as that from the Animus. Also, players should feel free to enter and leave the Animus 2.0 (or 3.0) in a free manner."
This sounds like something they'll do anyway, considering the whole point of Desmond going in the Animus this time was to be trained as an assassin himself. That alone should mean we'll get a lot more time as him out there fighting modern day Templars.

"Multiple ancestors:
Not sure if the Animus can view more then one ancestor at a time but I'd assume it maybe possible. Desmond did it with Altair, Ezio, and Maria in AC2 so I can see the possibilities to do it in the third game. Bleeding Effect? Can Desmond master that? Smile. I'm assuming the Animus also has some form of "save file" so it could work in some form."
Hmm. If Desmond could indeed control the Bleeding effect that would be cool. This is an interesting idea, as Desmond wouldn't even need an Animus. However, like Shaun says, most people haven't been able to control the Bleeding Effect, and have gone completely insane, having their ancestor's personality take over the current one.

"Cabin up north"
Desmond taking advantage of his Assassin skills and may use a sniper at one point in time? Getting too close to Splinter Cell? *shrugs*, you suggest something then."
Well I think there will be more guns in the next one, considering the Templars won't be using batons all the time. So I'm guessing that Desmond will be trained to use modern day weapons as well as using the skills his ancestors had.

"User or internet defined weather:
The next game should allow for more then one weather type. Need more rain, thunderstorm, floods, and etc. Ubisoft could decide weather it could be real world or user-defined....need something besides the "Casual weather". The new locals should have some form of weather system, live from that specific region to provide depth in gameplay."
I don't really understand this idea, so I'll split my reactions into two seperate parts. 1. When you say live from that specific region, do you mean like in real life, as in outside of the game? I don't think we even have the technology to do that in a game. But it's a mind blowing idea.

2. Agreed that we should have more weather in general than just sun. If anything is going to end in 2012 it will be the weather forecasts at this rate.

"Templar uniform:
They should get an upgrade and look more realistic instead of looking like low grade sci-fi characters or Star Wars Imperial officers in blue."
I don't think they were actual Templars, merely security guards from Abstergo, who work for Templars, they aren't necessarily Templars themselves. But I have a feeling that when we see them, they'll leave an impression that we won't soon forget. Or at least I'm hoping so anyway.

"Mirror AI:
Need more mirror AI that behaves similar to Desmond and his next Ancestor. Need more NPCs like the thieves as well who can harass and make you run for your money."
That gives me an idea for a Piece of Eden level, where a Templar duplicates you and makes you fight yourself, if that makes any sense. But it's a good idea that there should be more NPCs that will interact with the player more.

As for my ideas regarding the ACII update, they're listed here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/4951086708 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4951086708)

GhostlyMagic
11-27-2009, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShroudedEagle:
I don't really understand this idea, so I'll split my reactions into two seperate parts. 1. When you say live from that specific region, do you mean like in real life, as in outside of the game? I don't think we even have the technology to do that in a game. But it's a mind blowing idea.

2. Agreed that we should have more weather in general than just sun. If anything is going to end in 2012 it will be the weather forecasts at this rate.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed I typo'd but forgot to edit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. I meant weather changes in that specific region and then a thought of your region intervened with my current thought making it not make sense. Well, It should have some form of real weather events or changing weather.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
I don't think they were actual Templars, merely security guards from Abstergo, who work for Templars, they aren't necessarily Templars themselves. But I have a feeling that when we see them, they'll leave an impression that we won't soon forget. Or at least I'm hoping so anyway.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even for Abstergo those uniforms looks corny. They trying to be laughed at? :P. I mistook them for Templars as I kept being told they're a Templar corporation....Just normal recruited guards. Right.

Oh, I surely hope the modern day Templars do leave a lasting impression, like those lone 60 knights in AC1 (or more dangerous).

Also did a quick google search and also noticed we have modern day Templar's in our realm as well. There was a recreation group doing a traditional ceremony in my city. Maybe I'm just thinking too much after the ending and all that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
That gives me an idea for a Piece of Eden level, where a Templar duplicates you and makes you fight yourself, if that makes any sense. But it's a good idea that there should be more NPCs that will interact with the player more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Ezio did duplicate himself so I can see that being used against Desmond's next ancestor. You know how past actions tends to come back to haunt you? It could haunt another ancestor's actions.

As for my ideas regarding the ACII update, they're listed here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/4951086708 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4951086708) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, quoted to give it more attention so people can check it your thread out :P.

--------

Thought I'd add another to the list as many other gamers questioned the hoodie on Ezio.

- Interactive Hood:

Allow Ezio's armor to be pushed back, like in the cutscenes.
Or, For AC3 allow armor to be interactive which could allow players to move about with or without a hood. Allow Desmond to interact with his hoodie as well to look like an Assassin in training when outside of the Animus.

Though in the end its up to Ubisoft.....Wonder what they will choose to place into AC2 DLC and AC3.

setheory
11-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Make it possible to move and strafe along walls also known as sliding in and out of coverage like in Rainbow six. would make it possible for alot cooler take downs. also reconfigure the buttons if the R1 button makes u run make it do u have to press another button to climb sometimes in pursuit of enemys or wahetver it may be u get caught up on alot of stuff, other than that game is cool

Gnim
11-27-2009, 04:37 PM
AC2 is better in all ways, but the gameplay isn't that fun.
Here's what i miss:

1. Throwing enemies into walls/a horse etc from distance enough that they don't bounce back, and then step in/target off & run in, and then use the blade while they're up agains the wall.

2. The knife on the left d-pad.

3. Selecting blade from knife/sword for an instant blade-counter whithout sheathing the knife/sword.

4. Some kind of salut or gesture. I miss taking a bow.

5. The step-in guard break and heavy hits.

6. THIS IS MAJOR; pressing L3 wont resposition the camera when the action camera kicks in. So it's harder to see what to do next, and impossible if the action camera is obscured by scenery.

7. Pointing at the enemy while engaged.

Basically I want more slapstick!

Here's some suggestions:

1. Options to cutomize the d-pad layout (I want my knife handy) Maybe also an option for using 8 directions instead of just 4.

2. Options for difficulty, instant kill (ala Bushido Blade). Actually, it'd be great if the difficulty went from 'Gameworld' to 'Realworld'-settings (no blocking a big axe with your fists etc, breaking a leg when falling from too high etc)

3. When grabbing an enemy with the blade or fists, you can switch between the two, the blade doing instant kill.

4. The circeling side-stepping (not dodge): Tapping X+direction side steps the targeted enemy, holding X+direction targets another enemy and circles that one. That way it is possible to circle around an enemy group.

5. Taunting outside battele mode.

6. "Fast throwing" money while running.

It took me a while to figure out all the possibilities in AC1, so I hope there is more to AC2 as well. What I loved about AC1 was that if I played to 'be cool', Altair looked like a real smooth assassin, if I played like a nerd, just 'to win', he just looked like a video game character. -'Playing cool' includes doing stuff I know will fail in a cool manner.

I just wanna turn off all the HUD elements, go around and do cool stuff, coreograph amazing fights realtime, and just imerse myself in the gameworld.

If I can watch someone playing a game and say 'wow, can you really do all that?' without seeing a single menu, then it is a perfect game, and only then will games really be worth broadcasting, 'cause isn't that the future of video games? -It's not about winning, it's about entertaining.

AC's world is amazing, Ubi, make us a patch that let us really play a master assassin and swordsman!

Redfeather1975
11-27-2009, 05:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FcngFanOfEzio:
I'm desagree with the female character...

Btw, they can put the female character with some multiplayer option or DLC, but never, NEVER the story can be a woman, I wont buy it..__ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They can have siblings as the main ancestors in the next game. One male and one female.

It allows a co-op mode, or the ability to swap control between ancestors to solve puzzles. That lets a player use a female or male character too, whatever they are most comfortable with. Lots of gamers like to play as a character that is the same gender as them. And there are plenty of lady gamers.

Also it would be neat to experiment with combining both sibling's unique skills. And the story could have slight variations depending on which sibling's perspective you do something from.

As for my requested feature, I would have preferred optional objectives in missions. Ones that are very difficult and grant more money as a reward or perhaps a new sword you normally don't get.
There is no option to choose difficulty in this game, and the difficulty level drifts between too easy to frustratingly tedious.
I think an optional objectives system, with increasing difficulty for these objectives, would help remedy that.

P.S.
I have a concern with the villa feature in the game. I don't feel gameplay aspects should compete with one another, where one clearly becomes the winner.

The villa upgrades could have instead unlocked unique items to purchase in your home district, rather than a constant flow of income. That way the villa's reward system would compliment the treasure hunting aspect of the game, rather than eventually trivializing it.

The unique rewards offered by the various aspects of a game, should ideally combine well with other aspects of said game, in order to access greater depth in the gameplay experience. When such rewards instead compete with one another, the game's different options begin to sacifice one another. The gameplay, as it unfolds, begins to marginalize itself. This is a painful thing to experience, especially in an otherwise awesome game such as this.

I hope I am explaining what I mean well enough.

Kurogane_Hikari
11-28-2009, 04:01 AM
I just want weather cycle and Ordinary uniform.
Such as use Ezio uniform through the game.

Cryps1
11-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Desmond, welcome to the Animus 3.0. Today we will access the memories of your ancestor: Antonios Banderas xD

JesperRehder
12-04-2009, 04:13 AM
I wish there was a lot more to spend my money on. maybe some ladies, something to drink, others capes, more to build on the villa, etc. ..

daosu000
12-04-2009, 05:59 AM
New features I wish to have in AC3
-More ways to disattract NPCs
Such as throwing corpse onto street to make panic,which may attract guards or targets to leave the position where they are,or something like this.Beside,there's somthing unreasonable in AC2.When a dead body drops down to the street,it's impossible that no one's in panic,and the people just take a look and go away.My friends and I felts this is just too ridiculous.

-Further improved blend system
I apprecitate the improvement of blend system in AC2,which is just more like the feature we see in AC1 CG trailer,blend into a crowd but not just into a specific group.I have to say I felt decieved when I blend into scholors.However,I does feel that I truely blend into the citizens but not just into scholars.I expect a little change in AC3.I hope that the member of group can be more crowded that really make gaurds to see players in a crowd,that will be more realistic,I think.Also,I hope the group may be dismissed randomly,which means that players will have to catch any chance to blend into a new crowd,I think this will add a little difficuties in AC3.

Anyway,AC2 has truly progressed in many aspect and I hope AC3 can be better!Beside,I also expect limited edition with figure of AC3!!

hewkii9
12-04-2009, 05:19 PM
A way to make assassinations from cover useful -
While in the right context [hiding, blending, handing from a ledge], double-tap Triangle to whistle, which will lure one nearby guard into the right position to strike.

Also, a thought on the Templars in AC3 - I'm imagining that they have a white/red color scheme, and that at least one looks like William Fichter.