PDA

View Full Version : Character Dialogues

E-Chevy
02-10-2019, 05:25 PM
Hi Ubi Dev Team,

Is there any update on when the new character dialogue system will be brought back into the game? I actually really liked it and thought that it gave the heroes more personality. Now they all so one-dimensional and boring. I don't care if people think they voice acting was "bad" just because it was different. >.< People always fear change and innovation.

Tatsu147146
02-10-2019, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I really wanted those. I was listening to them some time back and even though some voices were a little off, I'd say that most of them were spot on. Hope they implement them soon.

ChampionRuby50g
02-10-2019, 09:13 PM
It wasnít that people didnít want the voices because it was different and a change from what we had. Most people where super excited for the RDS, including myself and thought it would be a really nice change. But the way Ubi implemented it was horrible. The voices sounded like a massive downgrade, the quality was shocking, and the voices sounded like kids playing pretend, not seasoned veterans of a decade long war.

But yeah. An update on it would be nice, even if it is to tell us they scrapped the entire thing.

Illyrian_King
02-11-2019, 12:41 AM
Some voices like Lawbringer or Raider were pretty good, but others like Highlander or Warden with his MEYYYYSERUM were completely unacceptable.

I personally would really like to know, what is going on with the RDS. Will it be released soon?