PDA

View Full Version : Just maybe

guest-4xn53EA8
02-09-2019, 12:24 AM
Maybe, if you manage to balance all the op characters you've introduce season after season, people would stop quitting the game. Have you ever thought about that? But no, you want to create "cool" characters and just ruin the fun that the original game used to give to many of us. I keep playing this because I spent a hundred bucks in the gold version because I thought it was great. Now I think it sucks. You won't get a single penny from me anymore. Last ubisoft game I buy. Ubisoft lovers, I don't care about your opinion, go back to dominion and keep the gank fast with BP. Avoid commenting.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 12:31 AM
This season is widely considered to be one of the, if not the single smoothest and most well received season launch since the game released. Maybe, just get good?

Okita_Soji..
02-09-2019, 02:34 AM
Not saying I agree with the OP but saying this season is one of the smoothest is setting the bar very low. With the resetting the matchmaking and the terrible games from that on both sides to the stuck on joining screen bug where you need to wait the game and try again to play a simple match. It's been what 2 years and still game breaking issues arise each season.

Look at Apex Legends for example, hottest game over 10 million playing, servers not crashing. That's a SMOOTH release on a free to play title on top of that. I don't even like shooters but you have to give the developers credit for a good job. Unfortunately this game is same old same old. New hero with bugs or bad mechanics that make it into the season not corrected and take weeks if not months for them to fix. To bad there is no other game like this because this is all we have, such a love hate relationship with this game.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 02:55 AM
Not saying I agree with the OP but saying this season is one of the smoothest is setting the bar very low. With the resetting the matchmaking and the terrible games from that on both sides to the stuck on joining screen bug where you need to wait the game and try again to play a simple match. It's been what 2 years and still game breaking issues arise each season.

Look at Apex Legends for example, hottest game over 10 million playing, servers not crashing. That's a SMOOTH release on a free to play title on top of that. I don't even like shooters but you have to give the developers credit for a good job. Unfortunately this game is same old same old. New hero with bugs or bad mechanics that make it into the season not corrected and take weeks if not months for them to fix. To bad there is no other game like this because this is all we have, such a love hate relationship with this game.

I been playing pretty much daily on Xbox one since this seasons release, didnít encounter the joining screen bug once. Didnít resetting the matchmaking take place before the release of the season, or did Ubi do something else with season release that I missed?

Black prior released a lot more balanced and fair than almost any other hero arguably. No where near as many complaints as the Wu Lin, a few minor imbalances such as that OOS bug which is getting fixed. Shaman and Ara had more hate, Cent and Shinobi had much more. This season reminds me of Season 3, pretty smooth with a few minor hiccups, nothing that really stands out to me. For as much as I bash Ubi for their many mistakes, I got to give credit when credit is due. They did well this season. Shugo rework was great, Warlords was good as well. With PK, the devs have said they donít want her to be as strong as she used to be, so theyíre been very careful with her which is fair enough IMO.

Itís unfair to say ďitís been 2 years but breaking issues arise each seasonĒ, because what major triple A studio that releases a new major patch that doesnít have bugs? I canít think of any DLC patch, or major update from any studio that hasnít caused something in game to go wrong.

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 03:34 AM
...No where near as many complaints as the Wu Lin, a few minor imbalances such as that OOS bug which is getting fixed. Shaman and Ara had more hate, Cent and Shinobi had much more.

It’s unfair to say “it’s been 2 years but breaking issues arise each season”...

Ara got basically no hate. Black prior might be somewhat balanced (in the hands of people that havent perfected him yet) but he was absolutely not the most balanced character released. Personally i think nuxia, glad, highlander, and ara were all more balanced on release than he is now. Cent did get a huge amount of hate but thats cause he was the first in a decline slope of op on release characters with new mechanics. Also i still think vorts invuln on counter is stupid.

Also that bug and imbalance on his bash is no minor bug. Also one psuedo OP character vs 4 psuedo OP characters who are still issues in many players minds of course vort is gonna get less hate overall.

Also shugoki and warlord rework dont have anything to do with the season imo, they should have happened months ago before even the wulin came out. So thats no selling point for this season. Also they still havent fixed the problems much of the old cast has. Im refusing to buy this seasons pass until later at the moment,

but you know what id flat pay 60 bucks for? A guaranteed in a month rework that fixed at least six of the old or outdated cast easy. Get aramusha an opener and dodge attack (hes great against unsuspecting but not anyone prepared)
get peacekeeper a few things to stop forcing her into feint spamming as only succesful playstyle.
End the redundancy and predictability on orochis moveset so people who play him can stop light spamming.
Give glad a longer block.
Do a whole ton of cool crap to the nobushi and make her dodges... actually dodge thatd be great.
Give the lawbringer better pushes and some hyper armor. Also hes in bloody plate so if BPvortboy is gonna stay invunerable during his god counter let the lawbro be invulnerable during his pushes and/or his long arm.

All this should have happened months ago. Until they catch up no release will ever be good in my mind, because the flaws of the old cast are part of what make new releases canceros. I would easily slam even 90 bucks on the table if i knew that crap was coming out in a month. As it stands now im loathe to even consider spending any real money. I am one of the few people that love arcade mode but that coulda been more unique too with some randomized point capture missions and team defense pushes or something (theres a lot of room for ideas here)

You may have lucked out but on ps4 i encounter the frozen loading screen and busted matchmaking repeatedly. Multiple times in just the last week i got on to play for two hours, got the freeze screen first matchmake attempt and then was like screw this ima go get something else done.

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 03:43 AM
This season is widely considered to be one of the, if not the single smoothest and most well received season launch since the game released. Maybe, just get good?

Honestly I believe more people would be frustrated if they werent already still burned on the wulin release. which in most peoples opinions the JJ Tiandi and shaolin still need some tweak (im in the group that only think JJ still needs tweaks)

EvoX.
02-09-2019, 03:48 AM
This season is widely considered to be one of the, if not the single smoothest and most well received season launch since the game released.

Lmao, good one.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 03:57 AM
I saw Ara receive a lot of hate, because of his pure lightspam built on a infinite combo.

Iím comparing BP release to Shaman here. Everyone was screaming about Shaman, the forums got inundated by multiple posts a day, whereas with BP we havenít seen as many, and there are actual threads detailing why he is balanced a good release. When playing Season 9, I felt like BP made the game healthier. He didnít bring anything massively OP and heís fun to fight and play. Unlike the Wu Lin, who received the most hate, and still do get the most hate. They made the game feel much more toxic and unenjoyable.

Dude, you canít say that Shugo/Warlord changes donít have anything to do with this season because it should have happened ages ago. The fact is that these changes got announced for Season 9, and dropped with Season 9. Itís not a matter of opinion, itís a fact. Itís a fact that old players who saw that their main was finally getting worked on would be more inclined to purchase the game again or play again and buy items like steel. Itís a massive selling point of the season. If it was just the announcement of one new hero and some changes the season would have flopped.

Iím not here to debate what Ubi should have done long ago, or how slow they really do work. But compared to how rocky the majority of other seasons have been, this season has been great.

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 04:14 AM
I saw Ara receive a lot of hate, because of his pure lightspam built on a infinite combo.

...The fact is that these changes got announced for Season 9, and dropped with Season 9. It’s not a matter of opinion, it’s a fact...

At the time he was one of the few characters that came out with nothing entirely new. others had infinite. also lightspam was still a thing on the peacekeeper. I think your memory might be fuzzy but the shaman was so frustrating to people that most basically ignored ara on the forums and elsewhere. But this is an opinion thing and our memories about this period of the games history obviously differ so it doesn't matter. I still dissagree with you saying BP doesn't bring anything OP.............He himself as a grand sum total may not be OP, but his counter absolutely is. It an all around better version of the aramushas counter. It always guarantees damage. it can be gone into with the same if not greater speed. it reacts to and counters a MUCH larger set of offensive attacks. in blocks out feats and provides invulnerability. it doesnt require any additional play or awareness after the counter lands to deliver dmg (ara has to choose to top heavy based on ooponents attack position, to feint or let fly the side heavies that can be parried, to kick if there is enough time/non gank situation, or to do just the guaranteed light) Ara has a worse recovery by a long shot.

Yes as an ara player I am butthurt about this move. it directly overpowers our full block in every existing fashion or metric.

ALSO it is a matter of opinion......... not fact. This part is fact: "The fact is that these changes got announced for Season 9" but the opinion part which btw... I CAN SAY (its an opinion) is that they should have happened literal years ago so I and many others think of them as balancing patches that were very late to the table and have nothing to do with season 9 but rather were inherently born from the seasons in which said characters became out dated. This is an opinion. If season 9 never happened (the devs quit makeing new characters for a time) this content would have still been needed and greatly so.

SO I can say.

I can also say its your opinion this season has been great. If you read more posts youll notice that for a lot of people this season has not been anywhere near: "great" I'm glad your decently content with the game right now. I obviously still enjoy playing myself despite my opinion of this season. but you return someones opinion wtih a nonchalant "This season is widely considered to be one of the, if not the single smoothest and most well received season launch since the game released. Maybe, just get good?" GIT GOOD statement that you don't back up. Do an aggregate number of the people posting happy with the season vs people unhappy with the release (not counting number of posts, some people post like 30 times the same opinion) each user only counts once. You'll find the majority are unhappy with it overall im fairly certain. Telling people to get good does set me off.

That being said yes the OPs post is a bit edgy in it's opinion presentation too.

Okita_Soji..
02-09-2019, 04:20 AM
I play on Xbox as well and don't know if time is the issue but the other day around 10 pm it froze on me joining 4 straight times. I restarted the game and Xbox, it took me no lie about 40 min to get into a game of breach.

Sure games have bugs or glitches but releasing hero's like BP with his bash light bug and JJ where his attacks don't sink up are big issues that should have been caught during testing before release. Saying otherwise is just covering for poor work. I'd even say Cent's whole kit design from the start is a failure. I remember season 2 and how you could go from 100-0 and do nothing. They tried to fix the block and parry style of play with a hyperpowered hero and that was a huge mistake and now he an empty shell. I've seen that raime has some really interesting ideas, things the game developers should have come up with.

They have had a few good game modes but never keep them even though there is high demand. My fav mode was in season 5 vs the bosses, can think of the name right now. Best mode with team play with randoms i ever played, we all seemed to work together. Breach is supposed to be the big siege mode we all wanted but only have 3 maps and don't add any for this new season. The mode has some good points but some really poor ones like the guardian off on some corner of the map, when he should be like a mini boss or guarding something. They add the Wu Lin faction but the new season have not been added to faction war or have any maps.

Only real reason this season is considered positive by some is the knights getting an actual knight, with a sword and shield to boot. Something that has been asked for forever and now finally have. It will be a boring season with only one map and most games with 4 BP or 2 BP and 2 Goki. The game needs more variety as it gets old after an hour.

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 04:41 AM
Also please watch this, and the first one in the series. starting at 2:42 if you are short on time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zohx9vCRcc

Illyrian_King
02-09-2019, 04:54 AM

10/10 points for this gentleman!

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 05:02 AM
I still dissagree with you saying BP doesn't bring anything OP.............He himself as a grand sum total may not be OP, but his counter absolutely is. It an all around better version of the aramushas counter. It always guarantees damage. it can be gone into with the same if not greater speed. it reacts to and counters a MUCH larger set of offensive attacks. in blocks out feats and provides invulnerability. it doesnt require any additional play or awareness after the counter lands to deliver dmg (ara has to choose to top heavy based on ooponents attack position, to feint or let fly the side heavies that can be parried, to kick if there is enough time/non gank situation, or to do just the guaranteed light) Ara has a worse recovery by a long shot.

Yes as an ara player I am butthurt about this move. it directly overpowers our full block in every existing fashion or metric.

ALSO it is a matter of opinion......... not fact. This part is fact: "The fact is that these changes got announced for Season 9" but the opinion part which btw... I CAN SAY (its an opinion) is that they should have happened literal years ago so I and many others think of them as balancing patches that were very late to the table and have nothing to do with season 9 but rather were inherently born from the seasons in which said characters became out dated. This is an opinion. If season 9 never happened (the devs quit makeing new characters for a time) this content would have still been needed and greatly so.

SO I can say.

I can also say its your opinion this season has been great. If you read more posts youll notice that for a lot of people this season has not been anywhere near: "great" I'm glad your decently content with the game right now. I obviously still enjoy playing myself despite my opinion of this season. but you return someones opinion wtih a nonchalant "This season is widely considered to be one of the, if not the single smoothest and most well received season launch since the game released. Maybe, just get good?" GIT GOOD statement that you don't back up. Do an aggregate number of the people posting happy with the season vs people unhappy with the release (not counting number of posts, some people post like 30 times the same opinion) each user only counts once. You'll find the majority are unhappy with it overall im fairly certain. Telling people to get good does set me off.

That being said yes the OPs post is a bit edgy in it's opinion presentation too.

I think we can reach a middle ground here. I donít believe BP is OP, but I can agree that 20 damage is to much, it should be 15-18. He should not be immune to all damage in the Bullwark counter, but receive a decent damage reduction.

You literally said ďAlso shugoki and warlord rework dont have anything to do with the season imoĒ, but they do. Yes, it should have happened ages ago, but it didnít. It did with this season, so thus the reworks are a selling point of this season, which you also said itís not a selling point and it should of happened before the Wu Lin. Personally, yes I agree this should have all been done before the Wu Lin. But the fact is, it didnít happen before the Wu Lin and we got it as part of the Season 9 update, the devs announced it in the WD stream that the reworks are coming with season 9, and it was advertised with Season 9 that Shugo/Warlord etc are getting reworked and buffs with season 9. Itís clear that it was a selling point for the current season, and that it plays a massive part in this season. Itís like me saying that Breach had nothing to do with the Marching Fire expansion, because a siege like game mode was heavily requested from the start of the game, but instead we got tribute first so Breach been apart of MF doesnít count as been in the season.

But anyway. Thereís always going to be people who agree or disagree on what makes a season good, great or not. Personally, I find it a great compared to last ones due to my own experience while playing, I havenít come across a lot of the apparent issues. But thatís not me saying they donít exist, and that other players are wrong.

With me saying Get good to OP, well I just replied to him in the same tone he was speaking to the community and devs. If youíve got to end your post in ďno commentingĒ after going on a massive angry rant, theyíve already made their intentions clear that they arenít interested in a discussion, unlike you and I who are having a fine discussion even though we may not necessarily agree with each other on some points.

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 05:23 AM
I think we can reach a middle ground here. I don’t believe BP is OP, but I can agree that 20 damage is to much, it should be 15-18. He should not be immune to all damage in the Bullwark counter, but receive a decent damage reduction.

But anyway. There’s always going to be people who agree or disagree on what makes a season good, great or not. Personally, I find it a great compared to last ones due to my own experience while playing, I haven’t come across a lot of the apparent issues. But that’s not me saying they don’t exist, and that other players are wrong.

I love everything in your last post (not just the parts I left in the quote bubble) Sorry if I came off a bit strong with the I can say thing.

Just finishing by saying the two parts i left in the quote I 100% agree with and that would do quite enough to satisfy my opinion of where vortiger 'should' end up/become.

I lied (about the previous statement being the last sorry) one more thing: I'm still not sure how I feel about his ability to counter drop attacks. it makes certain zipline locations dangerous to use if you know a vort is waiting on the other side, but im still not entirely opposed to keeping this ability, just not sure it adds more to the game than it potentially takes away.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 05:53 AM
Tbh with BP been able to counter drop attacks, Iím ok with it. It requires very specific circumstances that are incredibly rare. The Vortiger has to be aware of the enemy above them or coming in, they have to time the counter perfectly by judging the speed of the enemy on the zip line or ledge. This is all happening above them while they also have to concentrate on whatís happening around them while been aware of GB attempts. I havenít seen a BP successfully do this yet actually. So yeah, I think thatís fine how it is.

guest-4xn53EA8
02-09-2019, 06:03 AM
Smothest and well received? Lol, I thought i said ubi lovers comments are not welcomed. Keep biting pillows, kid. This season they have released only one character so maybe that says something to your brain? Every season it's the same thing. Only glad has been well accepted. Everyone else is not. Look at shaman, JJ, BP, cent, tiandi, monk, nuxia.... come on, it's always the same thing. Most of us have ALWAYS ask for the same thing, WE DONT CARE FOR NEW CHARACTERS, WE CARE FOR BALANCING /MATCHMAKING FIXES. And Ubi keeps failing on that over and over...

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 06:38 AM
Smothest and well received? Lol, I thought i said ubi lovers comments are not welcomed. Keep biting pillows, kid. This season they have released only one character so maybe that says something to your brain? Every season it's the same thing. Only glad has been well accepted. Everyone else is not. Look at shaman, JJ, BP, cent, tiandi, monk, nuxia.... come on, it's always the same thing. Most of us have ALWAYS ask for the same thing, WE DONT CARE FOR NEW CHARACTERS, WE CARE FOR BALANCING /MATCHMAKING FIXES. And Ubi keeps failing on that over and over...

Stop me from commenting, I dare you, no I double dare you. Stop been such a snowflake that youíre scared of other peopleís opinions and facts. And if you knew anything about me or had even somewhat of a presence on this forum over the last two years youíd know I donít suck up Ubis @ss. So how about you pull your own finger out and think maybe the issue is with you rather than the game?

This season they only released one character, and 3 character updates. It says to my brain Ubi are actually listening, and spending more time on balancing the current cast because they donít have as much resources going in to making two entirely new heroes. Maybe your brain just doesnít have enough processing power to figure that out.

Glad was accepted, Highlander as well. You could only say Nux wasnít accepted because sheís a part of the wu Lin, if she was released as a stand alone hero everyone would be saying buff her because sheís actually quite weak. Tiandi is a little annoying but heís fine. The only just concerns where JJ and Shaolin.

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Tbh with BP been able to counter drop attacks, I’m ok with it. It requires very specific circumstances that are incredibly rare. The Vortiger has to be aware of the enemy above them or coming in, they have to time the counter perfectly by judging the speed of the enemy on the zip line or ledge. This is all happening above them while they also have to concentrate on what’s happening around them while been aware of GB attempts. I haven’t seen a BP successfully do this yet actually. So yeah, I think that’s fine how it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7uZirh9ddk

Watch this video starting at 9:25 and youll see why I dont like it. This zip is obviously meant to bring you right into the base, but if a vortiger is waiting on the other end you cant drop attack out of it. Alternatively riding it all the way without attacking at the end makes you very vulnerable for a second or two while the vort gets a free opener as you land (you do get some dmg reduction on this case tho I believe) this makes the Vort an odd niche character that can guard points in tribute and dominion matches in a way no one else can. the positioning on the one in this particular video is also either poor design, or really intentional good design as it immediate drops the potential attacker down below haha

If they kept it the main thing I want changed is the instant revenge from empty. this happens extremely rarely in game when someone drop attacks you but another player invulns you so you get huge revenge for having magically not died (still not really sure why this is a thing at all).

But the vort not only denies and potentially kills the drop attacker, but gets immediate full revenge from it. If he continues to be able to prevent drop attacks my one hope would be he wouldn't be able to pull an immediate revenge from it.
Drop attacks are always risky cause of crappy/glitchy tracking etc. but with the add of a vortiger now using certain ziplines is basically just asking to die. (not always of course, but I mean the risk/reward scale gets heavily tipped)

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 07:35 AM
Also did you know a Vort can counter another vorts counter and save his friend? thats actually kinda epic, but now makes it a near requirement to always have a vort on your team haha. (second half of vortiger myth part 2 video that I link earlier showcases this)

ArchDukeInstinct
02-09-2019, 08:39 AM

Champ having another one of his "cross eyed" moments. The matchmaking has gone to complete crap this season.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 08:54 AM
Champ having another one of his "cross eyed" moments. The matchmaking has gone to complete crap this season.

The matchmaking went to sh1t on January 17th when they had that maintenance update. Well before the start of this Season. When this thread is about this Season, not what happened before. Try again.

The only matchmaking changes mentioned in the recent patch notes say theyíve made it more accurate.

guest-4xn53EA8
02-09-2019, 08:56 AM

Stop me from commenting, I dare you, no I double dare you. Stop been such a snowflake that youíre scared of other peopleís opinions and facts. And if you knew anything about me or had even somewhat of a presence on this forum over the last two years youíd know I donít suck up Ubis @ss. So how about you pull your own finger out and think maybe the issue is with you rather than the game?

This season they only released one character, and 3 character updates. It says to my brain Ubi are actually listening, and spending more time on balancing the current cast because they donít have as much resources going in to making two entirely new heroes. Maybe your brain just doesnít have enough processing power to figure that out.

Glad was accepted, Highlander as well. You could only say Nux wasnít accepted because sheís a part of the wu Lin, if she was released as a stand alone hero everyone would be saying buff her because sheís actually quite weak. Tiandi is a little annoying but heís fine. The only just concerns where JJ and Shaolin.

I simply can't make these ubilovers to stop biting pillows right? It seems it's impossible. Even if I say their opinions are not welcome they want to do it. UNBELIEVABLE. Anyway, there will always be people who need to feel important.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Also did you know a Vort can counter another vorts counter and save his friend? thats actually kinda epic, but now makes it a near requirement to always have a vort on your team haha. (second half of vortiger myth part 2 video that I link earlier showcases this)

I donít have the time right now to sit an watch a few videos, but Iíll take your word for it. When I get the time later Iíll have a squiz at them.

guest-4xn53EA8
02-09-2019, 09:00 AM

You are taking to top 2 in terms of kills GLOBAL. So stfu. You always need to give your opinion even if no one is asking for it. I've known you since many seasons before but no one likes you. Just stfu

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 09:01 AM
I simply can't make these ubilovers to stop biting pillows right? It seems it's impossible. Even if I say their opinions are not welcome they want to do it. UNBELIEVABLE. Anyway, there will always be people who need to feel important.

What authority was given to you by someone in power to decide who doesnít and who does get to comment? Didnít realise you where like a moderator here policing what people can and canít do on a public forum. Does it trigger you seeing people express freedom of speech?

ArchDukeInstinct
02-09-2019, 09:04 AM
The matchmaking went to sh1t on January 17th when they had that maintenance update. Well before the start of this Season. When this thread is about this Season, not what happened before. Try again.

The only matchmaking changes mentioned in the recent patch notes say they’ve made it more accurate.

Wow you hear that everyone? This season is actually perfect because the problems affecting this season started slightly before the season itself started. Black Prior balance concerns have nothing to do with this season. He was developed before this season even began!!! Try again, d00ds.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 09:05 AM
You are taking to top 2 in terms of kills GLOBAL. So stfu. You always need to give your opinion even if no one is asking for it. I've known you since many seasons before but no one likes you. Just stfu

I donít give a rats @ss how many kills youíve gotten or how high you are on a leaderboard. No one asked if you where top 2 in kills. But you still feel the need to share. Just shows your an egotistical poo stain. Itís not relevant at all. Youíre complaining about balance, so maybe youíre not as good as you think you are?

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 09:09 AM
Wow you hear that everyone? This season is actually perfect because the problems affecting this season started slightly before the season itself started. Black Prior balance concerns have nothing to do with this season. He was developed before this season even began!!! Try again, d00ds.

Iím starting to wonder if you really are ok mentally, because I never said this Season was perfect. You either need to get reading glasses, or stop imagining things that were never said. BP balance concerns come out once he is released at the start of a season, thus itís a seasonal issue.

Something the devs did weeks before we even knew BPs moveset in a experiment to further balance matchmaking isnít related to the issues caused by this seasons release. The experiment was implemented poorly, Iím not denying that. But, it has nothing to do with the issues and bugs brought out by an entirely different update. Try again.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-09-2019, 09:17 AM
I’m starting to wonder if you really are ok mentally. BP balance concerns come out once he is released at the start of a season, thus it’s a seasonal issue.

That's because it was sarcasm to mock how dumb your claim is. Maybe if you weren't so cross eyed all the time, you would have noticed it without me having to spell it out for you.

Something the devs did weeks before we even knew BPs moveset in a experiment to further balance matchmaking isn’t related to the issues caused by this seasons release. The experiment was implemented poorly, I’m not denying that. But, it has nothing to do with the issues and bugs brought out by an entirely different update. Try again.

Another failed attempt by Champ to use "Try again", something I apparently taught him in the last thread and he can't stop using it now. You're crimping my style, Champ.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 09:28 AM
That's because it was sarcasm to mock how dumb your claim is. Maybe if you weren't so cross eyed all the time, you would have noticed it without me having to spell it out for you.

Another failed attempt by Champ to use "Try again", something I apparently taught him in the last thread and he can't stop using it now. You're crimping my style, Champ.

Maybe if I wasnít enjoying my weekend drinking beers with my friends after a long week at work you mean?

Beaiting around the bush doesnít help here, even if I am ďcrimping your styleĒ. Still doesnít change the fact that what happens weeks before an entire seperate update doesnít mean that update failed. Maybe I should spell it out for you now. Me saying ďTry againĒ is a simple mockery off you and your ďstyleĒ.

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Phrases. Were now claiming style ownership over two word phrases. Theres serious either trolling or stupidity happening here. I may not agree with champ but i definately agree with how he handles his points. Let it go all 3 of you cause this is petty. Can we get back to vortiger, matchmaking and you know.... for honor?

ArchDukeInstinct
02-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Maybe if I wasnít enjoying my weekend drinking beers with my friends after a long week at work you mean?

Beaiting around the bush doesnít help here, even if I am ďcrimping your styleĒ. Still doesnít change the fact that what happens weeks before an entire seperate update doesnít mean that update failed. Maybe I should spell it out for you now. Me saying ďTry againĒ is a simple mockery off you and your ďstyleĒ.

Look Champ, all I'm saying is that you should just be yourself. Sure "being yourself" does in fact mean being largely irrelevant with nothing meaningful to add but I'm sure your drinking buddies, which you randomly decided to bring up for whatever reason, are still proud of you nonetheless.

Go run along now and tell everyone how "this season is the smoothest season since launch" with your double lazy eyes both individually looking for targets.

Vendelkin
02-09-2019, 10:13 AM
-_-

Siegfried-Z
02-09-2019, 10:19 AM
Ara got basically no hate. Black prior might be somewhat balanced (in the hands of people that havent perfected him yet) but he was absolutely not the most balanced character released. Personally i think nuxia, glad, highlander, and ara were all more balanced on release than he is now. Cent did get a huge amount of hate but thats cause he was the first in a decline slope of op on release characters with new mechanics. Also i still think vorts invuln on counter is stupid.

Also that bug and imbalance on his bash is no minor bug. Also one psuedo OP character vs 4 psuedo OP characters who are still issues in many players minds of course vort is gonna get less hate overall.

Also shugoki and warlord rework dont have anything to do with the season imo, they should have happened months ago before even the wulin came out. So thats no selling point for this season. Also they still havent fixed the problems much of the old cast has. Im refusing to buy this seasons pass until later at the moment,

but you know what id flat pay 60 bucks for? A guaranteed in a month rework that fixed at least six of the old or outdated cast easy. Get aramusha an opener and dodge attack (hes great against unsuspecting but not anyone prepared)
get peacekeeper a few things to stop forcing her into feint spamming as only succesful playstyle.
End the redundancy and predictability on orochis moveset so people who play him can stop light spamming.
Give glad a longer block.
Do a whole ton of cool crap to the nobushi and make her dodges... actually dodge thatd be great.
Give the lawbringer better pushes and some hyper armor. Also hes in bloody plate so if BPvortboy is gonna stay invunerable during his god counter let the lawbro be invulnerable during his pushes and/or his long arm.

All this should have happened months ago. Until they catch up no release will ever be good in my mind, because the flaws of the old cast are part of what make new releases canceros. I would easily slam even 90 bucks on the table if i knew that crap was coming out in a month. As it stands now im loathe to even consider spending any real money. I am one of the few people that love arcade mode but that coulda been more unique too with some randomized point capture missions and team defense pushes or something (theres a lot of room for ideas here)

You may have lucked out but on ps4 i encounter the frozen loading screen and busted matchmaking repeatedly. Multiple times in just the last week i got on to play for two hours, got the freeze screen first matchmake attempt and then was like screw this ima go get something else done.

Well, this is important to split things.
I fully agree many things still have To be done and some things we get in s9 such as Shugo rework or WL buff should have been there months ago.
But, saying this is fine but shouldnt makes us unable To say that now they did it and Champ is right they did it well.

So, yes we wait a long time for it and still many things have To be done but in terms of Characters balancing, i would say Well done on this season.

Just PK should have get more love.

I been playing pretty much daily on Xbox one since this seasons release, didnít encounter the joining screen bug once. Didnít resetting the matchmaking take place before the release of the season, or did Ubi do something else with season release that I missed?

Black prior released a lot more balanced and fair than almost any other hero arguably. No where near as many complaints as the Wu Lin, a few minor imbalances such as that OOS bug which is getting fixed. Shaman and Ara had more hate, Cent and Shinobi had much more. This season reminds me of Season 3, pretty smooth with a few minor hiccups, nothing that really stands out to me. For as much as I bash Ubi for their many mistakes, I got to give credit when credit is due. They did well this season. Shugo rework was great, Warlords was good as well. With PK, the devs have said they donít want her to be as strong as she used to be, so theyíre been very careful with her which is fair enough IMO.

Itís unfair to say ďitís been 2 years but breaking issues arise each seasonĒ, because what major triple A studio that releases a new major patch that doesnít have bugs? I canít think of any DLC patch, or major update from any studio that hasnít caused something in game to go wrong.

To me you're right.
If we left appart the MM issues (which are a FH problem from scratch but relly gone wrong during like 10days this season) the reworks, balancing and new Char are great.

By far more balanced and less frustrated than Wulins.

About BP i would say too he is fine. I say that because i know the team is looking at his OOS pressure bug.

Many people ask for his dmg To be reduced but this makes me crazy ! Like really.
I would be fine to discuss about BP dmg once JJ ones would have been nerf. Since JJ dmg are still far above others char i don't want to hear any complain about BPs one.

You know man i dont know you. Nobody on this forum know you.
But i know Champ.
I've been very active on this forum for the last year and as any active poster who does not said bullsh.. everywhere or who explain to most people why they are wrong To complain about that or why what they say is not true or not accurate.. not many people like that. Because they dont like the truth as they dont like to have someone showing them by a+b they are wrong.
You should just hide yourself by speaking as an angry teenager. That's all i have To say.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Phrases. Were now claiming style ownership over two word phrases. Theres serious either trolling or stupidity happening here. I may not agree with champ but i definately agree with how he handles his points. Let it go all 3 of you cause this is petty. Can we get back to vortiger, matchmaking and you know.... for honor?

Stupidity is the answer here. But youíre right, this thread is about For Honor, BP and matchmaking. Shame it all went to sh1t and turned to poison as soon as Arch joined the thread. He seems to have that effect wherever he goes, and unlike you, doesnít know how to have a respectful discussion.

Look Champ, all I'm saying is that you should just be yourself. Sure "being yourself" does in fact mean being largely irrelevant with nothing meaningful to add but I'm sure your drinking buddies, which you randomly decided to bring up for whatever reason, are still proud of you nonetheless.

Go run along now and tell everyone how "this season is the smoothest season since launch" with your double lazy eyes both individually looking for targets.

ďCross eyedĒ, obviously referring to been drunk and that thread the other day in which I admitted my mistake. So no, not randomly, just in response to words you are using.

So yeah nah, youíre memory and eyesight is definetly starting to go. Go see your doctor old man, again youíre seeing things that have never been said.

Siegfried-Z
02-09-2019, 10:24 AM

You have to know Champion VS Arch is a very common things which often turn into some spicy words.
Just dont pay attention ^^

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 10:31 AM
But still, I havenít seen anyone give me another season that was just as good, or better than this. Season 3 was very well accepted, so IMO itís very close between Season 3 and 9. Season 5 wasnít a bad start either, but other than those two I canít think of any other season starting better.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-09-2019, 10:45 AM
Stupidity is the answer here. But you’re right, this thread is about For Honor, BP and matchmaking. Shame it all went to sh1t and turned to poison as soon as Arch joined the thread. He seems to have that effect wherever he goes, and unlike you, doesn’t know how to have a respectful discussion.

Yeah Champ you were having a great, informational discussion about how it's the smoothest season since launch because you personally had no issues.I'm so terribly sorry I derailed your amazing monologue about how everyone else's experience is meaningless because you personally had no issues with the game.

“Cross eyed”, obviously referring to been drunk and that thread the other day in which I admitted my mistake. So no, not randomly, just in response to words you are using.

Yes, Champ, you say you got so hammered that you went "cross eyed" and evidently the first thing you did afterwards was get on the For Honor general forums and confuse another poster for me. Really hilarious stuff.

So yeah nah, you’re memory and eyesight is definetly starting to go. Go see your doctor old man, again you’re seeing things that have never been said.

That means a lot coming from someone who gets confused who they are even talking to and has the gall to call "this season" the smoothest since release, even though the matchmaking is horribly broken and they already have to fix a game breaking bug on the newest character. I had to quit For Honor very early several times since Black Prior released including the weekend because after repeatedly restarting the game I still couldn't get into a match.

That's what you call smooth?

Look in the mirror if you can get the angle right....

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Again, grandpa, get your eyes checked. Iíll repeat myself again for the slow people. I never said ď itís the smoothest since launchĒ, I said itís one of the best weíve had, out of Season 3 or 5. No one has given me a better season yet so I still stand by it. I never said everyone elseís experience was meaningless, I actually said the opposite. I said that I wasnít denying these issues occurred. But apparently that means it does for you.

Yeah, it was a good discussion between myself and Vendelkin. We might not have agreed with each other, but we reached common ground and had an understanding and our discussion didnít turn into a flame war. That only happens when you join threads. Try again.

Getting cross eyed is slang here. Thereís a world that exists outside your little bubble you know. And yeah it is funny to look back on your mistakes and laugh about them, because thatís how you grow as a person. Clearly you havenít.

Again, check your eyes. Repeating myself again, never called it the smoothest outright.

rottmeister
02-09-2019, 11:14 AM
I prefer season 5 over this one. Getting light parries finally meant something because gb after parry was gone, best reworks as of now, no 400ms lights and dedicated servers were released! Not saying it was perfect, but so far this season doesn't even come close imo.

It started off badly with the matchmaking glitch (ps4). I couldn't get into a match, had to restart a few times and cancel out about a million times to then find a lobby where the reps were all over the place. How is it okay that a rep 120 gets matched up against a rep 10? Bp released in a broken state, not sure if his OOS thing is fixed yet.

Not saying this is a bad season, but it's definitely not in my top 3 as of right now. It has had a rough start.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Again, grandpa, get your eyes checked. I’ll repeat myself again for the slow people. I never said “ it’s the smoothest since launch”, I said it’s one of the best we’ve had, out of Season 3 or 5. No one has given me a better season yet so I still stand by it.

What a massive lie you just tried to slip through. Let me quote the first reply you made to this thread (it's literally the 2nd post on this thread by the way)

So not only are you trying to change it from "smoothest" to "best" (obviously best is a lot more open to interpretation), but now you're trying to remove any mention of "since the game's launch/release" and instead are trying to qualify as being the "best" relative to season 3 and season 5. (where season 5 notably had another game breaking issue with Conqueror's infinite shield bash exploit).

As for "nobody has given me better" -> try any season where there wasn't a huge amount of players that couldn't get into a match consistently, and that's already objectively a better start than season 9.

Also, isn't it ironic that I can remember what you said better than you apparently can? HAHA

I never said everyone else’s experience was meaningless, I actually said the opposite. I said that I wasn’t denying these issues occurred. But apparently that means it does for you.

Ah yes, like when you told OP in your first reply to "just get good"? That's your way of acknowledging that issues exist?

Yeah, it was a good discussion between myself and Vendelkin. We might not have agreed with each other, but we reached common ground and had an understanding and our discussion didn’t turn into a flame war. That only happens when you join threads. Try again.

Again I redirect you to your very first reply on this thread. If you want to cry about a "flame war" and "poison", then look in the mirror.I know it's very difficult for you to do so both metaphorically and on an actual physical basis on account of your double lazy eye.

Getting cross eyed is slang here. There’s a world that exists outside your little bubble you know. And yeah it is funny to look back on your mistakes and laugh about them, because that’s how you grow as a person. Clearly you haven’t

if you're so big about growing as a person maybe you should stop trying to pretend you said something different and say "Hey ArchDukeInstinct, on second thought upon consideration of the completely reasonable and fair points you and others have brought up, this season actually hasn't had a smooth start at all. You're right that it's kinda hard to call it smooth if a bunch of people can't even get into a match in order to play."

Simple and easy without any mental gymnastics involved. I guess your double lazy eye just won't let you see it that way though... Oh well!

Again, check your eyes. Repeating myself again, never called it the smoothest outright.

"I did call it the smoothest, just not outright" <--- typical Champ trying to be slick and failing miserably

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 12:27 PM
1. You deliberately missed the part where I said ďone of the...Ē, obviously implying there has been multiple smooth/good starts. If you really want to be nitpicking at words, yes Iíll admit smoothest and best donít necessarily mean the same thing, but they can be interpreted the same when talking about this topic. For example: One of the best releases (little to no hiccups). Or, one of the smoothest releases (little to no hiccups)

2. Well nobody had given me any better until you commented then. Do you really mean to say though, that since launch, Seasons 2, 4, 6, 7, and 8 all are up there in terms of been good and well received launches? You gotta be kidding me. But when you start bringing in players unable to get into matches consistently, thatís open for discussion. You donít know how many of these players had internet issues on their own end getting into the game. Because for every player saying they had problems, there was another group saying they had no issue for all. So unless you have hard evidence to back that up...

3. Not really ironic seeing as Iíve probably had more drinks in the last half an hour than youíve had in your life, but ah well.

4. Already addressed my response to the OP in another comment, I simply replied in the way the OP was talking. Because OP didnít want to hear anything but their own bias. So if anyone was starting a flame war, they did by their own tone. But again, I already stated in a comment on this thread that bevause it isnít happening to me, doesnít mean itís happening to others. Better book that doctors appointment old man. Also, things didnít get heated and pick up until you commented. Another common denominator here, you.

5. What are your fair and reasonable points? ďMatchmaking issues started way before Season 9 did, so that means the start of the season was rocky, and youíve got a lazy eye!Ē
Vendelkin on the other hand, was much more reasonable and I acknlowledged that.

6. Iíll quote myself from the 2nd page of this thread, because itís relevant.
ďBut anyway. Thereís always going to be people who agree or disagree on what makes a season good, great or not. Personally, I find it a great compared to last ones due to my own experience while playing, I havenít come across a lot of the apparent issues. But thatís not me saying they donít exist, and that other players are wrong.Ē

Key phrases: havenít come across...issues...
My own experience
Not me saying they donít exist and other players are wrong

RenegadeRasta
02-09-2019, 04:35 PM
This is definitely NOT the smoothest season since launch.

Dudes freezing/disconnecting/ being forced to quit out of the vs screen. Matchmaking screen acting dumb. On a daily basis.

Shut up Ruby. You're wrong.

ChampionRuby50g
02-09-2019, 09:07 PM
This is definitely NOT the smoothest season since launch.

Dudes freezing/disconnecting/ being forced to quit out of the vs screen. Matchmaking screen acting dumb. On a daily basis.

Shut up Ruby. You're wrong.

Yet me and my friends I play with havenít experienced it all. In fact, matchmaking has actually gotten quicker for us.

So I could say the same to you. Shut up Rasta, smoke some pot and chill out.

Knight_Raime
02-09-2019, 09:23 PM
I don't think they need to worry about people quitting over characters. The game is going to keep the respectable amount of players it's been keeping around since season 5. The people who are left Are very unlikely to quit for good. That being said you certainly don't help yourself by continuing to cry OP everytime a new hero arrives. Give yourself time to adjust and actually learn the hero first.

OhHowSheGoingEh
02-09-2019, 10:00 PM
I don't think they need to worry about people quitting over characters. The game is going to keep the respectable amount of players it's been keeping around since season 5. The people who are left Are very unlikely to quit for good. That being said you certainly don't help yourself by continuing to cry OP everytime a new hero arrives. Give yourself time to adjust and actually learn the hero first.

I would go that far, I've been here since the open beta and I recently just uninstalled the game and quite literally threw my hard copy into the trash because that's what it's worth.
The game is dying no one can deny it, I've run into the same people over and over, match after match how can a game that isnt 'dying' have this kind of issue?
The developers dont care what we have to say its been proven over and over, none of the changes we ask ever get implemented into the game, instead they are more focused on memes and battle fcking outfits instead of balance, it has taken them 4 or 5 season to rework shugoki. Lawbringer who is more popular than shugoki still hasn't received a rework I dont think he's even gotten a buff. Peacekeeper was destroyed when they 'reworked' her and then this season they slapped all PK mains by giving her ONE - THREE extra damage on attacks? Wtf is that? If that's all they are going to do just leave her the way she is so people can, at their own pace come to terms that PK is dead.
Then there is people like you Knight Raime who come to defend the devs on pretty much every post you comment on saying some cookie cutter line like "give yourself time to adjust" or "they will get to it" do you honestly believe the stuff you say? How long before enough is enough? You seem very passionate about this game but does this game deserve that kind of passion? Especially when a developer tell THEIR OWN COMMUNITY to git gud (Roman and the lawbringer) when they themselves cant even play at the level we can.

There was a post I had seen a few days ago that has been locked by a ubi dev and it went something along the lines of this. (Nevermind I found the old post)

1. Organize a tournament for players between rep 10 and rep 100.

2. Have all your balance developers create an account without any trace of them being the players with rep 10-80, and pick characters you think are currently fine (I advise you to try the new peacekeeper, with the amazing buffs she received, she is very strong in duel tournaments, or try the new conqueror killer, the reworked warlord).

3. Make them play with everything at their disposal.

This would show two things:

1. How good some characters are in tournaments where everyone plays known S tiers to win (conqueror, berserker, warden, shaolin, jj, maybe black prior).

2. How good the devs are when fighting against the avarage players.
(This last point wasnt needed and I think this is why the post was considered a troll post and then locked)

I thought this was good idea because it would show ubisoft how bad majority of the roaster is and why the community is always in an uproar when new heros are released.

Knight_Raime
02-09-2019, 10:32 PM
I would go that far, I've been here since the open beta and I recently just uninstalled the game and quite literally threw my hard copy into the trash because that's what it's worth.
The game is dying no one can deny it, I've run into the same people over and over, match after match how can a game that isnt 'dying' have this kind of issue?
The developers dont care what we have to say its been proven over and over, none of the changes we ask ever get implemented into the game, instead they are more focused on memes and battle fcking outfits instead of balance, it has taken them 4 or 5 season to rework shugoki. Lawbringer who is more popular than shugoki still hasn't received a rework I dont think he's even gotten a buff. Peacekeeper was destroyed when they 'reworked' her and then this season they slapped all PK mains by giving her ONE - THREE extra damage on attacks? Wtf is that? If that's all they are going to do just leave her the way she is so people can, at their own pace come to terms that PK is dead.
Then there is people like you Knight Raime who come to defend the devs on pretty much every post you comment on saying some cookie cutter line like "give yourself time to adjust" or "they will get to it" do you honestly believe the stuff you say? How long before enough is enough? You seem very passionate about this game but does this game deserve that kind of passion? Especially when a developer tell THEIR OWN COMMUNITY to git gud (Roman and the lawbringer) when they themselves cant even play at the level we can.

There was a post I had seen a few days ago that has been locked by a ubi dev and it went something along the lines of this. (Nevermind I found the old post)

1. Organize a tournament for players between rep 10 and rep 100.

2. Have all your balance developers create an account without any trace of them being the players with rep 10-80, and pick characters you think are currently fine (I advise you to try the new peacekeeper, with the amazing buffs she received, she is very strong in duel tournaments, or try the new conqueror killer, the reworked warlord).

3. Make them play with everything at their disposal.

This would show two things:

1. How good some characters are in tournaments where everyone plays known S tiers to win (conqueror, berserker, warden, shaolin, jj, maybe black prior).

2. How good the devs are when fighting against the avarage players.
(This last point wasnt needed and I think this is why the post was considered a troll post and then locked)

I thought this was good idea because it would show ubisoft how bad majority of the roaster is and why the community is always in an uproar when new heros are released.

Obviously some people can be pushed to leave. My sentiment was that if the game was "going to die" it already would have. It had a rocky as hell first year and even after the stellar season 5 release the population didn't explode and stay high. The thread creator was trying to signify that they're killing the fanbase off and will eventually be left with a dead game. Which won't happen at this point considering we're in year 3 and the demand for content/support is as high as it's ever been. People waaaay too often pull the "game's dying lul" card when that RARELY happens even with games that mess up a lot more than For honor has.

The developers do care. Just because they don't implement every change a community asks for does not prove they don't. And I could make a modest list of changes done to the game that were at the communities demand. But you'd likely find some way to write it off or just move the goal post. So i'm going to take this comment for what it is. Expressing frustration. They didn't destroy peace keeper. Peace keeper was nothing to begin with. She was only damage and her insanely unpunishable back dash. The rework actually improved her mechanically. You can argue said things should have been in her tool kit to begin with. And i'd agree, but that's besides the point. Her rework highlighted her issue. Which is basically being an empty/bland kit. And i'm totally fine with people faulting the devs for not fixing that. But the update she received this season is a good one for her that actually makes a difference. But I don't want to stretch this reply farther than it's going to be.

The only thing i'm guilty for around here is continually engaging with people I shouldn't be. Such as yourself. But i'm stubborn and I believe I can actually have a fruitful discussion with someone. I don't believe people at their core choose to be malicious despite their behavior (i.e you calling me basically a fanboy) online. I don't kiss up to UBI. I report bugs when I am shown them directly to the mods. I have had and still have issues with things in the game. Like most other people here I think BP's bash recovery needs looking at. The only difference between me and you (and people like you) is that I don't come here raging at the mods/devs with a pitch fork. If you take my approach to how I do things on the forum as anything other than face value that's entirely on you. I am not telling OP to get used to BP so he'll find that he's perfectly fine or anything like that. I'm saying everyone walks away better off if they actually approach things from a neutral perspective that is bolstered by experience.

That comment by Roman was clearly just them meming like they always do on the den's. It was in poor taste and shouldn't have been said. But people are taking waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of context. I'd imagine the thread was locked either because of the discussion being had or because the person who worded the original reply very clearly had some kind of malicious intent behind it and wasn't looking for an actual discussion. But rather trying to rub their nose in some **** because they believe their opinion on character(s) to be the truth. The devs are not ignorant. They are aware of people's feelings on heros. Both the casual side and the competitive side. But just like other people they have their own goals, wants, ideas about the heros. It's not about being right here. It's about what the devs feel they can/want to do. It's as simple as that.

ChampionRuby50g
02-10-2019, 12:39 AM
@Raime,

I believe Roman was been 100% serious when he told LB mains to learn how to play the character. He would have seen that the stats had LB high up, and not looked into it any further. He wouldnít of known why LB was placed where he was and anything about his issues. They also hardly play their own game, because if they did that comment would never have been said because they would have seen with their own eyes the bad position LB was/ still is in.

But when you say ďitís about what the devs feel they can/want to do.Ē That says to me the devs donít want to fix issues that have plagued this game since launch, issues that have been brought up on a weekly basis almost. I know youíre talking about heroes here, but this still applies to the whole game. The other thread I made, about the breaking symbols getting in the way during fights and costing games. Thatís been an issue since day 1. I know for a fact that In 2 years the mod team must have passed that info onto the devs multiple times by now. But they havenít done anything, despite it been something relatively simple they could fix. Hell, that thread had a great idea about how to fix it by putting the breaking icons of players at the top like in Breach. But that will never happen, and that to me shows the devs donít care and donít listen. Ok maybe thatís a bit harsh, I know theyíve implemented things the community has come up with, but itís not enough. Itís not even the big things I care about, like hero changes or something that fundamentally effects the way the game plays. They can take as much time as they want with that, and release anything or not. But bugs that have been reported for 2 years, quality of life changes requested for 2 years, such as the ladder bug, breaking covering your entire screen and getting you killed, allowing us to skip the end game process when 5 pieces of gear show up and it leaves you with 10 seconds to deploy your troops, change your orders and vote for a new map. None of them are even acknowledged so it tells me they arenít listening or caring.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-10-2019, 12:50 AM
Yet me and my friends I play with havenít experienced it all. In fact, matchmaking has actually gotten quicker for us.

There it is again! Champ is saying that this season is the "smoothest" since launch simply because he personally never encountered any of the issues that many people are facing. That's his only argument. Then he has the nerve to turn around and pretend I've somehow derailed the thread. No, dude, you're just wrong and you can't handle it.

So I could say the same to you. Shut up Rasta, smoke some pot and chill out.

RenegadeRasta is 100% right. I'd recommend you take your own advice since you are getting so agitated over someone merely disagreeing with you. Who knows maybe it'll help with your double lazy eye issue as well.

1. You deliberately missed the part where I said ďone of the...Ē, obviously implying there has been multiple smooth/good starts. If you really want to be nitpicking at words, yes Iíll admit smoothest and best donít necessarily mean the same thing, but they can be interpreted the same when talking about this topic. For example: One of the best releases (little to no hiccups). Or, one of the smoothest releases (little to no hiccups)

It doesn't matter how much you try to qualify it. You told me that I needed to get my memory and eyes tested for pointing out something that everyone can plainly see that you said on the front page of this thread. How stupid is that? You can't even blame your lazy eyes for this one, you should be able to remember what you wrote even without seeing it clearly. Guess you need to TRY AGAIN.

2. Well nobody had given me any better until you commented then. Do you really mean to say though, that since launch, Seasons 2, 4, 6, 7, and 8 all are up there in terms of been good and well received launches? You gotta be kidding me.

Yeah a lot of those seasons had smoother launches simply by virtue of not having a crippling match making issue preventing large quantities of people from playing entirely. How is this so hard to grasp?

But when you start bringing in players unable to get into matches consistently, thatís open for discussion. You donít know how many of these players had internet issues on their own end getting into the game. Because for every player saying they had problems, there was another group saying they had no issue for all. So unless you have hard evidence to back that up...

Ah yes, it's all just a big coincidence, right? These people simply started to all have internet issues that only affected For Honor's matchmaking at exactly the same time as the patch changing the match making was released.

3. Not really ironic seeing as Iíve probably had more drinks in the last half an hour than youíve had in your life, but ah well.

This is Champ's idea of an accomplishment. How sad is that?

4. Already addressed my response to the OP in another comment, I simply replied in the way the OP was talking. Because OP didnít want to hear anything but their own bias. So if anyone was starting a flame war, they did by their own tone. But again, I already stated in a comment on this thread that bevause it isnít happening to me, doesnít mean itís happening to others. Better book that doctors appointment old man. Also, things didnít get heated and pick up until you commented. Another common denominator here, you.

Big shocker, Champ is making more excuses for himeslf. Let me guess, you were also hammered again at the time and thought OP was me? LOL

5. What are your fair and reasonable points? ďMatchmaking issues started way before Season 9 did, so that means the start of the season was rocky, and youíve got a lazy eye!Ē
Vendelkin on the other hand, was much more reasonable and I acknlowledged that.

Firstly, I said you have two lazy eyes, which is even more self-evident now given the above quote. Also I already addressed your sad excuse that the matchmaking issues magically don't reflect poorly on season 9's launch simply because the problem already existed a bit of time before the season released.

6. Iíll quote myself from the 2nd page of this thread, because itís relevant.
ďBut anyway. Thereís always going to be people who agree or disagree on what makes a season good, great or not. Personally, I find it a great compared to last ones due to my own experience while playing, I havenít come across a lot of the apparent issues. But thatís not me saying they donít exist, and that other players are wrong.Ē

Key phrases: havenít come across...issues...
My own experience
Not me saying they donít exist and other players are wrong

Except it's not subjective at all whether the season had a smooth start or not. A lot of people literally cannot get into a match at times because the matchmaking is objectively broken. It's not a matter of whether I like Jazz or I don't like Jazz, it's I can't even hear any Jazz at all, dude.

I have over 100,000 steel in game right now. I didn't need to buy the year 3 pass, I could have waited a week and easily bought Prior with steel. But I really liked the character and said what the heck, I'll spend the money to play him a week earlier, and multiple nights I had to quit my session alot earlier than I wanted to because of the match making problems. Meanwhile, you're standing there, akwardly trying to crane your head in a drunken haze so that one of your lazy eyes can make eye contact and all you stammer out is "BUT ARCH DOOK WHAT ABOUT SEASON 2??? IT WASNT NO PERFECT SEASON START NEITHER"

Look, I'm not even here to complain to Ubisoft, I know very well from personal experience that games are extremely large pieces of software with many systems working together and are very complicated, stuff breaks, it happens, and I'm okay with that. But what I'm not going to do is sit there and let you lie, gaslight everyone, and pretend this season started off smooth at all, let alone is the smoothest since game release. That is a complete and utter joke of a claim.

I don't believe people at their core choose to be malicious despite their behavior (i.e you calling me basically a fanboy) online.

LOL

ChampionRuby50g
02-10-2019, 01:46 AM
How can you say you havenít derailed the thread? Are you that delusional? As soon as you commented 3 more pages of toxic flame war started, when everyone else was having a calm discourse. Your need to comment derailed it all.

So youíre saying Iím agitated for repeating almost the exact same words someone said to me, been shut up. That must mean Rasta was agitated as well, right?

If you actually listened you would see Iíve said multiple times that peopleís experiences are different, and that mines been really smooth. But no, you are so intent on fighting you just spit out the same dribble over and over again. But, for the sake of been fair I will say that yes perhaps this Season is not as smooth all round as I claimed. But the release of Black Prior, which plays a massive part in this season, was one of the smoothest and most well received heroes we have ever gotten in this game. Glad and Highlander released smoothly, every other hero has had mountains of criticism as soon as theyíve come out.

Yeah, almost like when dedicated servers released and you had plenty of people saying the servers are worse than P2P and that they canít join games and drop out constantly, but again groups of people reported a much better experience. Strange coincidence.

No, itís a joke, but that was silly of me to expect someone as obnoxious as you to have a small sense of humour.

Yeah I was hammered at the time. But no, you guessed wrong. OP wasnít shaming people for spelling Conq as Conc, so I knew it couldnít of been you.

Really couldnít care how much steel you had saved up, completely irrelevant to anything going on in this thread. Season 2 was not as good as this Season. There heroes where not as well received, etc. But here we go again, Iím not pretending anything. Because this has been a smooth start for me, and Iíve said multiple times Iím going of my own experience and acknowledge that other people have these issues, but that number of people seems to be small compared to those who arenít complaining about anything. I never said these issues donít exist. I never outright said that this Season is the best/smoothest weíve ever had. Itís subjectively one of the best. I had more issues with the game during the off-season than Iíve had with this season.

Ubiflowessence
02-10-2019, 02:14 AM
Hey guys,

Its obvious this thread has gotten pretty out of hand. There's nothing wrong with debating and sharing your thoughts/opinions, but please be respectful and constructive in the comments going forward.

Thread closed.