PDA

View Full Version : [COMPLETED] Maintenance - February 9th, 2019

UbiAmper
02-08-2019, 05:06 PM
Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for maintenance on Saturday, February 9th at 09:30 AM CET / 03:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
The Division Team

xIxSURGExIx
02-08-2019, 09:18 PM
wish I had another 2 days I could play but for me it's back to work tomorrow.

GameZenChill
02-09-2019, 06:21 AM
Any 'patch notes' / 'fixes' being worked on we could get a hint of ? Cheers

Zeddarius
02-09-2019, 09:33 AM
Maintain quickly. Must play more!

Caine_Darchonis
02-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Here's a tip. 12:30am PST Saturday Feb 9th was last night. In the U.S. we don't use CET. If you must use it, at least be clear and post the relevant date for the U.S. as well.

AdamW79
02-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Pretty sure that its only just hit Sat 9th in US considering its still Sat in Aus......so date and time are accurate

maeeh
02-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Luckyly the US is not the center of the world when it comes to the time. The reference time and the respective clock are located in Greenwich, UK.

As there are enough tools on the internet to convert GMT to whatsoevertimezone your, it shouldn't be too hard.

But just in case you have issues to: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

For easy calculation, please use this tool: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

As you may know, Massive is located in Malmö, Sweden (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sweden/malmo) and therefore it seems they are trying to perform such fixes during the local working hours.

Caine_Darchonis
02-09-2019, 09:52 AM
You know what, you're right. It's late and I'm confused. Too much maths.I have run into this date/time issue in the past and jumped to the wrong conclusion, lol. My apologies.

EFNGrumpyOldMan
02-09-2019, 10:00 AM
You know what, you're right. It's late and I'm confused. Too much maths.I have run into this date/time issue in the past and jumped to the wrong conclusion, lol. My apologies.Good on you for owning up to your mistake. Kudos.

AdamW79
02-09-2019, 10:00 AM
All good, you just wanted to be a time traveller i get it :-P

FrailGiraffe864
02-09-2019, 10:05 AM
Whats the problem with US!Here in EU cant play from 9.30 to ...,and I em wake up,which is the best time for Brains,ha,ha... to play!In the night,you could sleep!

Caine_Darchonis
02-09-2019, 10:09 AM
All good, you just wanted to be a time traveller i get it :-P

Don't we all? lol

I figured it out. There was a maintenance at the same time last night too and I hadn't noticed they changed the splash screen date. So I was seeing the 9th but my brain was thinking the 8th. :P

Dhuum.
02-09-2019, 10:12 AM
here we go again ;s
btw we not use AM/PM in Europe ;s 24h only! any CET/CEST is always 24h

Padds01
02-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Here's a tip. 12:30am PST Saturday Feb 9th was last night. In the U.S. we don't use CET. If you must use it, at least be clear and post the relevant date for the U.S. as well.

come on man put a little in , they already have to write out the date because you guys cant get that right , you can at least manage some basic maths to adjust your own time? ;)

Caine_Darchonis
02-09-2019, 10:47 AM
come on man put a little in , they already have to write out the date because you guys cant get that right , you can at least manage some basic maths to adjust your own time? ;)

I wasn't exactly at my best. My best friend had just pre-ordered the game (the beta invite I sent him didn't do through, but he was going to get it eventually anyway) got it downloaded and was in the starter area, and I was just about to fast travel to meet up with him and bam, server down, lol.

Also, stun batons. My brain is fried. Please nerf.

Hypospray
02-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Almost 2 Pages of nonsense about timezones.. :p

raulkeko3
02-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Ready :)

Dragon-FPV
02-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Hehe ... timezones ... never heard about that :rolleyes: ... shock your parents, read a book:p

slightly_jaded
02-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Any chance of you spreading the love around even a little? This is the second night in a row I've come home from work, gone to log on to check out the game, and nope, you got served boy, yet another "server maintenance" I understand that any beta is going to show unforeseen problems, But honesty would be appreciated. "we're fixing unforeseen issues sound a hell of a lot more honest than server maintenance, and it's a lot more palatable. also, please screw over some other time zone tomorrow night, not the east coast of Australia.

SJ.

Dragon-FPV
02-09-2019, 12:00 PM
Server are up again ... hurry ... play play play:cool:

TheGSWarrior
02-09-2019, 12:47 PM
Luckyly the US is not the center of the world when it comes to the time. The reference time and the respective clock are located in Greenwich, UK.

As there are enough tools on the internet to convert GMT to whatsoevertimezone your, it shouldn't be too hard.

But just in case you have issues to: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

For easy calculation, please use this tool: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

As you may know, Massive is located in Malmö, Sweden (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/sweden/malmo) and therefore it seems they are trying to perform such fixes during the local working hours.

Luckyly?

TheGSWarrior
02-09-2019, 12:49 PM
here we go again ;s
btw we not use AM/PM in Europe ;s 24h only! any CET/CEST is always 24h

What do we get for ten dawra?

TheGSWarrior
02-09-2019, 12:50 PM

You guys? Get real. When an American company, as in a whole lot of the popular game developers out there, post stuff and use our local times, you Europeans have a **** fit.

LanMan-64
02-09-2019, 01:23 PM
While you are at it please change the Auto Scope feature with the bolt action snipers. The new auto Scope mechanics is AWFUL. While zoomed in it takes you out of scope for every bullet fired, snipers are unusable this way.

It feels that it zooms out just before the bullet is fired. Please change this.

Trevfzr
02-10-2019, 11:08 AM
Hi - It is now Sunday and I still can't Play due to Server down time????

FlashXAron
02-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Hi - It is now Sunday and I still can't Play due to Server down time????

every day from 9.30 to 12.30 CET , seems they only posted it ingame , as it is too much time wasting to write a note here :-)
... 30 min at least from now