PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 bots. Most annoying thing ever

guest-4xn53EA8
02-07-2019, 05:41 AM
I hate playing against AI. It's just super boring for me since there's no mind game at all. If your many bugs/bad balancing/unfair matchmaking are making players to quit the games and I'm forced to play against level 3 bots which will absolutely parry/deflect EVERY SINGLE ATTACK ATTEMPT I do, then I will rage quit every single game. Why would I stay in a game in which I keep dying because I'm unable to land any attack on them? Also the amount of light/bash spam some of them do is fking UNBELIEVABLE. This game is pure trash now.

Bjron_Ironside
02-07-2019, 05:59 AM
Just turtle and parry them, man. It's the only easy way to kill them. Also, I did notice them bash spamming. I was trapped in a corner in revenge and a level 3 warlord bash spammed till it was out of stamina. Weirdest thing ever lol.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Pretty much you just feign until they go for a parry or you feign into guard break to catch a dodge. The nerf they did to their defense success rate was negligible.

guest-4xn53EA8
02-07-2019, 04:58 PM
So basically I'm forced to turtle... I honestly prefer to close the game and relaunch it. Thanks again, ubisoft. You can close this thread now...

Kadete93
02-07-2019, 09:41 PM
at least they fight... bots lvl 2 are a joke! they dont even use revange

Illyrian_King
02-07-2019, 10:31 PM
I wish there were more of those lvl 3 Bots.

Weak lvl 2 Bots always ruin the whole Breach season for the poor team, that needs to carry them.

Jastorm187
02-08-2019, 01:56 AM
I have something worse than level 3 bots... MMR being reset and all I see is level 1 bots now....

Ubiflowessence
02-08-2019, 02:44 AM
From what I've seen around the community is that it is easier to parry the level 3 bots; however, I know that each player's experience is a little different. Out of curiosity, if you had any suggestions for changes to level 3 bots you would like t see, what would they be?

Illyrian_King
02-08-2019, 02:59 AM
From what I've seen around the community is that it is easier to parry the level 3 bots; however, I know that each player's experience is a little different. Out of curiosity, if you had any suggestions for changes to level 3 bots you would like t see, what would they be?

Yep ... let them appear more often.

Lvl 2 Bots are a punishment for the whole team.

guest-4xn53EA8
02-08-2019, 06:36 PM

I don't like bots at all. That's why I play PvP and not PvE. If a player is getting replaced by a bot, why don't you replace the bot with another player as soon as you find him? Why am I being forced to play against bots for most of the match? I have an aggressive playstyle, I hate turtles. I've been put in dominion games which are about to finish, so why is not consistent? Why some bots are never being replaced by real players? I don't mind playing against bots for a short period of time, but most of the game? I just refuse to do it. Anyway, to go to the point, my suggestion for level 3 bots would be for them to not parry everything. No human will be able to parry every single attack. Also, please don't promote spamming (light, bash, etc.), having to deal with it from real players is more than enough, don't make bots to do the same.

OoKaMi_79
02-08-2019, 09:37 PM

This “lvl1, lvl2 & lvl3” thing has always sound too simplistic to me. Are you telling me that all lvl1 bots fight in the same way?....that should not be like that....why don’t you create at least three types of gameplay for these 3 levels? Attacker, defender and mixed?

Level 1 would be for bots not so clever (like not using his revenge and so), but having 3 behaviors would give a better experience when fighting them.

The same for level 2 and level 3.

Currently we have predictable behaviors, it would be nice to have more variety in their personalities.