PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Groot2018
02-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Well it's time to say stop. The December update killed this game. Lag, glitch, cheater, lag switch, Asian on the EMEA server .... it's totally unplayable.
Yesterday still dueling with a guy I die and he dies when I'm on the cam of my team !!! It is ********. I do not understand why we develop a game that is very good but let it rot.
That's 1300h of game on ghost war now we are waiting for the division.
Thank you.

Squirrelrabbit
02-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Well this is what you get when you half *** a games pvp and put stupid mechanics in it and only 4v4 .I'm spending my time playing this and pubg till division 2 comes out . This game will be even more of a ghost town whenever division comes out . I only play this because it's pretty much the only third person shooter out that isnt battle royale . The lag switches have been more noticeable lately to me as well . As for asians on our servers the player base is so small its having to choose from other countries .

Ubi-Lucipus
02-12-2019, 12:41 PM
.. Lag, glitch, cheater, lag switch, Asian on the EMEA server .... it's totally unplayable.

Sorry to hear that you've decided to leave Bolivia!

For the glitches, suspected cheaters; we do want to help improve this so we appreciate any reports made to the Support Team (https://support.ubi.com) with evidence!

I hope that once you pick up The Division 2, you can help us restore order to Washington, D.C. !