PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the old heat system. But with a few tweaks

The_Wanderer_I
02-05-2019, 05:17 AM
The new perks are very boring and add next to nothing to the game. The old perk system allowed you to build your character the way you wanted. Although I understand people would make revenge builds which is why I would want a revenge tweak on the old system but other than that it is much better than the new perks

Psycho-Bandit
02-05-2019, 11:34 AM
Totaly agree!

Psycho-Bandit
02-05-2019, 11:43 AM
And there is still the question I have with the new perk system, why upgrade to full Level gear when u get 3 perks at level about 160???The old system it was apealing to upgrade to max, now i have no hero at max cause it is just waisted steel.

Kadete93
02-05-2019, 04:12 PM
And there is still the question I have with the new perk system, why upgrade to full Level gear when u get 3 perks at level about 160???The old system it was apealing to upgrade to max, now i have no hero at max cause it is just waisted steel.

This! I could easily upgrade to the max the gear of some heroes but... why? its better to buy a new hero, or even a mask.

Jastorm187
02-05-2019, 04:41 PM
Here is a post i made on how to fux the gear/perk system. I highly doubt they will bring back gear stats but this idea makes gear worth while and allows more customizable characters with reason to level to fully refined gear. Have a look and up vote if you like.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1983073-Improving-how-gear-and-perks-work

Kadete93
02-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Honestly, i dont want the old gear system back. I just want a good reason to upgrade the gear. I think thats what is missing

KingYopii
02-05-2019, 06:25 PM
You can still build characters using perks, you just need to know how it's done. Try stacking perks with similar boosts to create combo's.

Psycho-Bandit
02-06-2019, 11:43 AM
Here is a post i made on how to fux the gear/perk system. I highly doubt they will bring back gear stats but this idea makes gear worth while and allows more customizable characters with reason to level to fully refined gear. Have a look and up vote if you like.

very good idea in your post, well thougt and a perfect way perk system makes sence. hope ubi reads that.

Ubiflowessence
02-07-2019, 12:12 AM
Thank you all for sharing this feedback! I'll share this feedback with the team; though I can't guarantee any changes.

If you could take anything from the gear stats system and add them to the perks system, what would it be?

Jastorm187
02-07-2019, 02:27 AM
Thank you all for sharing this feedback! I'll share this feedback with the team; though I can't guarantee any changes.

If you could take anything from the gear stats system and add them to the perks system, what would it be?

Implement this idea please!!! I have this posted here and on reddit and everyone seems to be in favor of it!
I think it would bring interest back to gear and perks!