PDA

View Full Version : This Game is over

rasi777125
02-04-2019, 07:01 PM
This Game has nothing of honer, the mechanik is so defekt its only a big sh..., and all the new Heros, a so waht kan i say, the begin was wiht the Centurio, this was the begin of the End, the Server have allways Probleme, this is the worst Game what i have ever played, and the rework for Warlord is nothing, and for Shukoki to mutch, he is for me now Op.

Vakris_One
02-04-2019, 07:21 PM
If you've been unhappy with this game since Centurion (which is almost 2 years ago) and this is "the worst Game what you have ever played", who or what has been forcing you to keep coming back for more?

Corentin10111
02-04-2019, 08:03 PM
Because it could have been soooo good! It is a love/hate relationship.
It is like you have a huge crush on a girl, she shows you her best sides so you idealise her and have good times together.. The thing is that after a moment in the relationship she starts to show her real face.. She tortures kittens on a daily basis.
You end up disgusted but still hope that the first impression was the good one, she has a great potential and she could be better, but it never happens.. This is For Honor.

The.All.Father
02-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Because it could have been soooo good! It is a love/hate relationship.
It is like you have a huge crush on a girl, she shows you her best sides so you idealise her and have good times together.. The thing is that after a moment in the relationship she starts to show her real face.. She tortures kittens on a daily basis.
You end up disgusted but still hope that the first impression was the good one, she has a great potential and she could be better, but it never happens.. This is For Honor.

And this my friend, is the freaking truth :) nice one !

Psycho-Bandit
02-04-2019, 11:02 PM
And this my friend, is the freaking truth :) nice one !

totaly agree

NoFe4r.
02-05-2019, 12:38 AM
the most righteous man in the world... I've been playing this game for 3 years with pleasure and hate. In every new update, you are not tired of finishing the game. I'll remember this as the most awful update I've seen in the history of the update game that you've recently brought...it is almost impossible to escape the attacks of your new hero. Believe me, millions of people could be playing this game right now, but you threw this opportunity in the trash with your own hands. I want to say a few things to the managers. Please try to make it to 4v4 at 1v1 not when designing your new hero. The players are taking 4 plack prior or they have no way of winning against sumo them unfortunately. Please take the sumo and black priora nerf and fix the game otherwise I would suggest that other players leave this game. I don't want you to misunderstand me, but you'll appreciate it if you don't happen.......

NOTE: ( sorry for my bad english I am still trying to learn.) regards ..

Corentin10111
02-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Haha yep your english is not the best, the "In every new update, you are not tired of finishing the game" and "Please try to make it to 4v4 at 1v1 not when designing your new hero" were very obscure..

Skarin279
02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
This game isn't really about blocking and parry etc. anymore it's about " who makes most kills"
At the beginning this game was so awesome but with every new hero added, it fell apart. The new heroes are based on unblockables and lots of damage.
The UB spam in dominion is insane, you are surrounded and get it from every one. Orange is the only colour you see.....

I am just a casual player who doesn't get younger and reflexes getting better
( maybe they are good but the server connection is sh*t ??)
best is when the enemy is directly in front but your GB doesn't connect. Love it!
Every day after work I'm looking forward to play FH but at the end of the day I feel
anger and maybe ashamed for getting killed by not even Rep 1 heroes who spam the sh*t out of them and kill like instantly.
I often don't even know whats going on!
Yes, get good, I know...

This game would be more fun, if :
unblockables aren't feintable
Faster attacks?= less damage!

And please get rid of this blue glam by light attacks
That's just my opinion, thanks for reading