PDA

View Full Version : Frustration

RuskeBrutus
02-04-2019, 05:09 PM
This game has so many cheeses and frustrating mechanics, that its own players is what makes this game only fun for a couple of hours.
Sooner or later, you'll meet someone who abuse cheese mechanics, 4v1s for teh lulz or other stuff.

And they're not far between. More like every second to third match. Especially in 4v4 content, like Elimination or Domination. Not gonna talk about Breach, because the entire game mode is ridiculously stupid.

For a game that's called For Honor, it sure has nothing that rewards honor and punishes dishonor.

And on a different note, why is it so hard to earn any steel outside of 4v4 matches? People are being punished for wanting to play skillbased 1v1 or 2v2.

Knight_Raime
02-04-2019, 06:39 PM
I think maybe the game isn't the problem here. Maybe it's your attitude. And yes steel gain even in 4's is slow. Wish we could turn scrap into steel. Wouldn't even care if the ratio wasn't amazing. I have no use for it and I feel it's use is even less important now due to perks being less potent compared to stats. (still massively prefer perks to stats though.)

Han-Singular
02-04-2019, 07:02 PM
I think your idea of what Honor is, is messing with you.

Your fighting "FOR" honor not "WITH" honor.

4v1 isn't a cheesy mechanic. Your either out of position and are getting grouped up on or your team is dead.

to assume everyone is going to fight you 1v1 in a 4v4 game mode is just silly.

UbiInsulin
02-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Choosing to only fight 1v1s in Dominion is totally fine if that's what you want to do, but we can't expect everyone to play that way. It's a stylistic choice that's down to player preference.

The Revenge mechanic is in place to mitigate these situations to some extent.

I've been sending the team the feedback about better rewards in other modes, as you're definitely not the only person who has brought that up. :)

Psykhozis
02-05-2019, 12:22 AM
and what you prefer if not "cheesy moves"? you want to spam heavies?