PDA

View Full Version : More diplomacy?

KillerBaklava
02-03-2019, 09:34 PM
Hey guys, so this closed beta is the first anno game that i played. I found it amazing, and i cant wait for the release. I am not sure how it was in the previous anno games but i think that we should have more diplomacy options in the game. For example there are only 3 things that you can do to improve relations with other empires. Flatter, gift and doing quest. So i found myself doing 7 quest in a row just so i can have enough reputation to get trading rights. I would like to have more diplomacy options. For example send delegation to their empire, or go to their beer festival where you will have some choices to make (something like expedition). In my opinion, i there was a legit way to have good reputation with someone, i wouldnt do a singe quest for the whole game. I just found it boring. Or if you insist to hsve quest, make them mooooore harder, like someone needs 300 workers for the next one hour of the game. You send them, but you need to have an idea what to do with them when they comeback. Or if someone wants you to bring them some resources, make it so you need to bring them a lot of stuff, like 230 potatos, 300 weapons, 210 beer and 150 fur coats. That would make me think about changing some things in my industries if i want to finish the quest.
What do you think about this ideas?

stylisticsagi
02-04-2019, 11:19 AM
Everything wich adds to player interaction is something i am all for!

BlueBreath
02-04-2019, 05:47 PM
actually I got a quest from the baron and he was asking for me to have over 1000 profit/min, so it was a bit different than the others.