PDA

View Full Version : Save system stops working and crashes the game after 10 hours of gameplay

NaReKa
02-03-2019, 11:48 AM
I've been playing for about 10 hours and when the game goes to save the progress or I go to save the progress manually the game freezes and stops responding. But the music keeps playing. I have to end it with the task manager. I've tried playing offline and online, but still the same thing happens.

One workaround I found was when saving manually (Ctrl + S) the save system will work if I change the save name to something else. But after however, when the game saves automatically in the background. It crashes again.

Expy130mph
02-03-2019, 11:56 AM
when the game goes to save the progress or I go to save the progress manually the game freezes and stops responding. But the music keeps playing.you did already the Verify of your Gamedata? https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1985663-Verify-Game-files-if-you-have-crashes-missing-objects

If you want to try you can delete your \Documents\Anno 1800 Closed Beta\ folder and Verify of your Gamedata again but than your savegames are in the deleted files and you have to start new. But maybe thre is a corrupted file, worth a try.

NaReKa
02-03-2019, 02:32 PM
I just verified it and it didn't work.

Anyway. I'm not gonna spend any more time with it. I'm deleting the beta.