smiler_16
04-02-2008, 06:09 PM
a

smiler_16
04-02-2008, 06:09 PM
a

InsaneDriver06
04-03-2008, 10:31 AM
DPL was fun for awhile till the limited on foot and weak cop chases wore it out. It was a better game than most critics gave it credit for thanks to the thick traffic and fast gameplay. The missions were so-so.

Driver 2 was going to be my first pick, but then I remember how slow that game crawls, like 5 frames per second in some cases. The missions ranged from fun to frustratingly nearly impossible (cliff chase).

I'd say Driver 1 was the most memorable Driver experience, and the most fun, until I got to the later missions, which were kind of a joke they were so difficult, not fun.

GameOn1987
04-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Driver: You Are The Wheelman was and still is the most unique concept for a Driver game. It worked in every possible way, even in places where D2, D3, nor DPL, have ever made it to. The Driver franchise, as a whole, has been destroyed, and I'd find D1 as the only acceptable title since it actually had so much effort put forth into it. Atari messed up the Driver sequels. Hopefully, Ubisoft will change all of that, along with Reflections.

FutureVenturer2
05-04-2008, 02:05 PM
D1 brought more than just a ton of refreshing gameplay--it helped us see the world of crime in a realistic kind of way, so this is my reason for loving D1 the best. I don't think that I'll play any other Driver game ever again if it doesn't at least deliver as well in comparison to that of D1.

Driverman2006
05-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Driver: Parallel Lines ALL THE WAY!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

No other Driver game had an open-world structure, vehicle customization, money system, racing, etc.

Oh, Smiler_16, you forgot about Driver 76 in this poll.