PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment

OhHowSheGoingEh
02-03-2019, 02:37 AM
Can you guys stop putting more and more one trick ponies into the game? Over half the rosters are designed around one viable move and that's it.
Why cant we have more heros like kensei? Or even shaman? (I know everyone hates her but she does have options)

Vortiger does nothing but spam his shield bash over and over, aside from looks where is the incentive to play Vortiger? He plays the same as conq, warden, valkyrie and tiandi, just has different damage values and timings and that's it. You guys have had how long to work on vortiger and the best you can come up with another bash spamming hero? What a let down.

Vortiger's 'new' novelty is already wearing off, I've been seeing less and less games with him in it.(sometimes he's not even picked)

BaelinFisherman
02-03-2019, 03:34 AM
WOW thank's community for being FANTASTIC STANDUP GUIDES for those trying to learn certain characters. Go F yourselves

Rhyza.
02-03-2019, 04:02 AM
WOW thank's community for being FANTASTIC STANDUP GUIDES for those trying to learn certain characters. Go F yourselves

What does that salt have to do with what the OP said? He's right, in a way. I believe every hero needs something that makes them special, but the game is designed in a way to reward spam, which usually revolves around the heroes specialty.

MrB3NX
02-03-2019, 04:41 AM
I believe bashes ruin the game

it is the worst feeling to get killed by bash spammer

also it is illogical to have a shield and not use it as a weapon

the perfect solution to this problem it's to give cooldown for using bashes

when you use a bash , you should wait at least 5 seconds to use it again

or don't give it cooldown but don't make it disable the target

because the way it is , it does ruin the game and i've already heard 99% of the community complaining about it .

Comisari0
02-03-2019, 05:49 AM
Vorti**** dont needs the sword, just use bash, once and again, and again, and again. Its the character who finally really ruined the game. The bash use almost no stamina and deal pretty big damage. Ubisoft did it again, in 2 months its gets the necessary nerf.

medve91
02-03-2019, 08:59 AM
hes not op! far from it! You need to learn playing against him then you will be fine! more experienced players dodge the shieldbash with ease! Dont complain, BE BETTER!

OhHowSheGoingEh
02-03-2019, 09:57 AM
hes not op! far from it! You need to learn playing against him then you will be fine! more experienced players dodge the shieldbash with ease! Dont complain, BE BETTER!

I'm not say that Vortiger is OP I'm saying he's a disappointment, all he really is is a conq reskin.

Corentin10111
02-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Yeah this is sad but it is what the devs want the game to be, despite our complaints since day one.
They constantly erase the skill dimention from the game to turn it into a spam fest. Clearly most of player play 30% of the roster and abuse 30% of their kit. The game is broken but they devs want it to be like this.. Too bad, it could have been great.

SlayerOfSluts
02-03-2019, 11:46 AM
I believe bashes ruin the game

it is the worst feeling to get killed by bash spammer

also it is illogical to have a shield and not use it as a weapon

the perfect solution to this problem it's to give cooldown for using bashes

when you use a bash , you should wait at least 5 seconds to use it again

or don't give it cooldown but don't make it disable the target

because the way it is , it does ruin the game and i've already heard 99% of the community complaining about it .

a shield is a weapon and used as such ... look at martial arts like hema... but y, shieldbash is the most annoying thing in this game