PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse range

jean_3600
02-02-2019, 09:05 PM
Is there a way to see what the range of a warehouse is? I had a logger saying they had no warehouse in range but I didn't appear to be able to see what the range was for the 2 warehouses I had in the vicinity. I eventually just moved one of them closer to the logger and that solved the problem .

I was just going to build another one between the two I already had but when I went to place it there was no indication for the range of the other two and how much of an overlap I would have. For all I knew there was only a one or two tile gap but I had no way to tell.

I think I remember in previous Anno games there was a circle on the map to indicate range of similar buildings to assist in placing new ones.

Riepah
02-02-2019, 09:12 PM
When you place a production building, the road turns green to show you how far they will deliver their wares to a warehouse. The warehouse does not have a range - what matters is the delivery range of other buildings to the warehouse.

jean_3600
02-02-2019, 09:15 PM
Thank you. If I move a warehouse will the production buildings turn green when I go to place it in it's new location?

E12_Zeshi
02-03-2019, 06:06 AM
No. Only if you build a production building the road will turn green.

neXIITem
02-03-2019, 06:44 AM
They changed how this works, it's no longer the warehouse who sents transports but the production itself does this. This is why you have to make sure that every building you build is in range to a warehouse.