PDA

View Full Version : Amazing MM in Ranked battles

Burton1224
02-02-2019, 07:53 PM
My friend and i tried ranked....
amazing we got two others unranked vs 1 unranked 1 bronce1, 1 bronce2, 1 platinum1.

second match.
4unranked vs 1 unranked, 2, gold1, 1 silver2 (4man squad game play.....)

Makes soooo much fun ubisoft ...... great work never saw in my lifetime such a scrape MM. My friend and i never had a single rank in this game how can we get matched up against such players .....the randoms in our team have been far away from the level of our opponents.

D-from-Oxford
02-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Glad to see new players enjoying their experience with the MM system. Oh, wait.... LOL.

Maybe I should use the latest ridiculous argument in reverse... If you don't like ranked try the quickplay event instead. /S

LMAO.

nga-chairman
02-04-2019, 05:39 AM
It is the start of a new season too. May have something to do with it as probably not enough players have been given their Rank yet.

I wont bother responding with this same answer to your other posts Burton ;)

Groot2018
02-04-2019, 09:34 AM
This game has become unplayable solo.
In ranked I only have teammates with 0.3 K / D.

UbiInsulin
02-04-2019, 11:36 PM
In response to the issue you raised: I've let the team know that players have suggested splitting up pre-made group of 3 or more into a different playlist. I don't have any update on whether this is a possibility, but I did forward the request.

I'd also like to ask that you please don't make essentially the same thread every day.

Leemund13
02-05-2019, 01:45 PM
In response to the issue you raised: I've let the team know that players have suggested splitting up pre-made group of 3 or more into a different playlist. I don't have any update on whether this is a possibility, but I did forward the request.

I'd also like to ask that you please don't make essentially the same thread every day.

Can you also let the team know, that as previously discussed on here many times, if you split 3 man teams from solo players then the 3 man team will not be able to get a 4th player!
THINK

Ubi-Lucipus
02-12-2019, 12:10 PM
I've merged the threads, please do not make multiple threads on the same subject as this can be considered spamming :)