PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for more player interaction

stylisticsagi
02-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Some suggestions to boost player interaction with each other during peace time.

1-trading with npc islands should be less profitable over trading with other players
2-trading with each other possible without trade agreement but with an increased cost
3-option to trade direclty to other players population wich goods they do not have even if the player is not activly buying them.
-this would be a profit to you but the other player would not be affected.
4-multiplayer (private)chat function is missing
5-more diplomacy options when your (flag)ship is in other players harbour(small hapiness bonus for foreign visitors?)
6-items wich can affect fellow players cities for good or for worse (mutual benifit prefered)
7-posebility to sell items in your warehouse along with normal goods

Anno is a great game wich can also be a great multiplayer game, however there are currently no rewarding feature for working together instead of against each other whatsowever.

NemesisZidar
02-02-2019, 05:41 PM
i like pretty much everything about those

GalaXion24
02-02-2019, 06:11 PM
I'd say Anoo 1404 and 2070 did trade well, I haven't played 2205. Basically ti should really be the exact same with the quotas and prices you can set. as for trade agreements, perhaps there should be a standard unchangable tariff rate that would be eliminated by trade agreements. For example 10% on all sales and purchases without a trade agreement. These "tariffs" would simply be taken out of hte game, benefiting neither player.

stylisticsagi
02-02-2019, 09:33 PM
So galaxion how would you boost player interaction with other (multi or ai)players or you think this is not needed in the game?