PDA

View Full Version : Help

druidhunter
06-29-2007, 03:23 PM
I just got and downloaded DPL from the ubisoft store and when I installed it and go to run it everything starts perfect... the main menu comes up and I cant move my mouse and my keyboard doesnt work in the game. But I can alt ctrl delete out of the game just cant choose anything while in game. Anyone else have this problem or any idea how to fix?

druidhunter
06-29-2007, 03:23 PM
I just got and downloaded DPL from the ubisoft store and when I installed it and go to run it everything starts perfect... the main menu comes up and I cant move my mouse and my keyboard doesnt work in the game. But I can alt ctrl delete out of the game just cant choose anything while in game. Anyone else have this problem or any idea how to fix?

InsaneDriver06
07-29-2007, 03:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by druidhunter:
I just got and downloaded DPL from the ubisoft store and when I installed it and go to run it everything starts perfect... the main menu comes up and I cant move my mouse and my keyboard doesnt work in the game. But I can alt ctrl delete out of the game just cant choose anything while in game. Anyone else have this problem or any idea how to fix? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would redownload the game AFTER checking to see if you have all the required PC hardware installed.

driver_madness
08-03-2007, 12:01 AM
I don't think there is any point re-downloading it. Because if you didn't download it too well then the game wouldn't even install and you wouldn't even get into the game.

I suggest you check your keyboard and mouse hardware is working properly.

But so I could further help you on the issue could you tell us what keyboard and mouse you currently own and if you have any other devices plugged in which could be overriding the keyboard and mouse, this could be a controller, steering wheel or joystick if you have anything like that plugged in unplug it reset your pc and try playing the game again.