PDA

View Full Version : Magical Ledge Vacuum

General_Blarg
02-01-2019, 11:14 PM
There probably already some forums about this I imagine, I only really started playing this game again a week ago.

But am I the only one tired of being in a fight getting Demon rusher, thrown, or bumped toward a ledge having my character actually start recovering before going off the ledge starting to get back into stance, and then magically gets pulled toward and off said ledge.
Im not hating on ledge kills Im just tired of feeling like I got Bs'ed

UbiInsulin
02-02-2019, 01:12 AM
There probably already some forums about this I imagine, I only really started playing this game again a week ago.

But am I the only one tired of being in a fight getting Demon rusher, thrown, or bumped toward a ledge having my character actually start recovering before going off the ledge starting to get back into stance, and then magically gets pulled toward and off said ledge.
Im not hating on ledge kills Im just tired of feeling like I got Bs'ed

If you have any specific spot where this happened (and continues to happen), feel free to send me video of it. This is something we've reported to the team in the past but it appears to occur on a very random basis.

S3kShun62
02-02-2019, 05:41 PM
Same thing happened to me last night. Was demon balled next to a ledge, got up and my character fell. Iíll have to find a clip of it and record future ones.

General_Blarg
02-02-2019, 06:14 PM
If you have any specific spot where this happened (and continues to happen), feel free to send me video of it. This is something we've reported to the team in the past but it appears to occur on a very random basis.

alright Ill keep an eye out when I play today

Velentix
02-02-2019, 10:20 PM

I was playing on harbor last night and hit a warlord towards the hole in the wall on zone A, he was probably a good 2 feet from the edge after my throw and I watched him just get pulled off the ledge like he was a ledge magnet or something. really weird to watch. no video proof unfortunately.