PDA

View Full Version : Year 3 Satisfaction

universe335867
02-01-2019, 04:44 PM
Hey guys, this start of year three has been great imo. Even though I did hate the addition of the Wu Lin to the game, the devs have given focus to warlord, shugoki, peacekeeper(not a lot), and starting on lawbringer. I actually feel powerful playing my rep 60, warlord, now. Vortiger isnít hard to handle and the shugoki rework is beautiful. I think peacekeeper does need some more positive tweaks though, buff her heavy neutral damage a bit. What do you guys think with the start of year three?

MrB3NX
02-01-2019, 04:59 PM
i played warlord with the new update

i haven't felt anything different !~

MCBooma16
02-01-2019, 05:22 PM
i played warlord with the new update

i haven't felt anything different !~

Probably because he now has a HH and LL chain that your might have forgot about :p

Jokes.

Also, if you haven't gotten into the habit of using his superior lights, they're worth it now. 20 damage up from 12, can be used to catch some players off guard, and you can follow it up with another light.

MrB3NX
02-01-2019, 06:50 PM
Probably because he now has a HH and LL chain that your might have forgot about :p

Jokes.

Also, if you haven't gotten into the habit of using his superior lights, they're worth it now. 20 damage up from 12, can be used to catch some players off guard, and you can follow it up with another light.

they buffed his lights damage by 45% ?

how did i missed reading this on the notes

very good buff .

universe335867
02-03-2019, 07:49 AM
they buffed his lights damage by 45% ?

how did i missed reading this on the notes

very good buff .
Itís hard for me to even die now since Iíve been surviving 2 years with a weak char. Try getting revenge or have them go out of stam and throw them near a wall. Side heavy into another side heavy for 75 damage or have revenge and... well yea

Jazz117Volkov
02-03-2019, 11:49 AM
I just want stamina, revenge, zone input, and Arcade mode to not feel like they're copy-pasted from a Steam Greenlight asset-flip. QA, people. Holysh!t.

The new guy is very predictably designed. All the fight team want to use is undodgables, flickers, and super "punch buttons". Here we can see a 20 dmg, 500 ms unblockable. This punch button has been given horse steroids. I'm not prepared to say that the new guy is OP or anything, even though he may be, but so far he's just something to wince at. He's a culmination of all the most effective things, + an OOS bug. Like, all direction crushing counters, bashes, a feint bash that chases, a superior block charge, and a godlike defense stance...it's hard to be excited at fighting as or against such mundane oppression.

UbiInsulin
02-03-2019, 07:55 PM
Hey guys, this start of year three has been great imo. Even though I did hate the addition of the Wu Lin to the game, the devs have given focus to warlord, shugoki, peacekeeper(not a lot), and starting on lawbringer. I actually feel powerful playing my rep 60, warlord, now. Vortiger isn’t hard to handle and the shugoki rework is beautiful. I think peacekeeper does need some more positive tweaks though, buff her heavy neutral damage a bit. What do you guys think with the start of year three?

Glad most of the changes have worked out in your opinion so far. :) I've been seeing the lukewarm reaction to the PK changes and am passing it to the team.