PDA

View Full Version : manual-only house upgrade?

arw11
02-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Is it only me, or there's no option to make farmer houses advance automatically when all necessities are provided?

Will there be a function like that in the future, or is it planned to be like that? Just asking, bc. clicking on more than 200-300 buildings just to lvl-them-up might be a pain to the other people

Regards
SR

Hixxes
02-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Trust me, you don't want this. You might want to upgrade the houses near to your marketplace, church, fire stations etc. first. An automatic system would make your city very inconsistent.
The system is easy enough as it is. Just toggle upgrade mode and select as many houses as you want.

Escritores
02-01-2019, 10:39 AM
You can click and drag with the update tool to upgrade multiple houses at once so no there's no need to click every single one...I assume it's intentional since this Anno has more focus on you keeping a certain amount of each type of resident and with auto upgrade you'd quickly end up in a unwanted state of no farmers etc.

Eskimo86
02-01-2019, 11:40 AM
The button for upgrading houses is "U" it is helpfull too. But I do agree, I would like the auto upgrade and be able to turn it off trough the marketplace like in anno 2070/1404.

Ubi-Com_Raven
02-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Yes, there is no automatic upgrading. Due to the fact that workforce is now separate by tier, you have to carefully balance how many houses you want to upgrade at what time to make sure you always have the optimal workforce at every tier.