PDA

View Full Version : Hey devs you missed a bug with vort

KSI_TheMadKing
02-01-2019, 05:09 AM
So when somebody's out of stamina the black prior can throw a light and then his Bash and it will connect every time as long as the opponent blocks the first attack. I have tried with multiple people to get out of this and it's impossible. The first initial swing stuns them long enough for the shield Bash to hit them. The only way to get out of it is to either Dodge the initial light on reaction or get hit by the first light and then you can dodge the bash. Both a very poor ways of getting out of this. He's like a worse version of conqueror. You might want to look into it.

Other than that I love this hero.

Sneakly20
02-01-2019, 05:43 AM
Thereís another bug or something. Whenever you throw an opponent as prior his guard changes or something. Point being is if you throw and try to attack thereís a huge delay.

C4rmine52
02-01-2019, 10:33 AM
So when somebody's out of stamina the black prior can throw a light and then his Bash and it will connect every time as long as the opponent blocks the first attack. I have tried with multiple people to get out of this and it's impossible. The first initial swing stuns them long enough for the shield Bash to hit them. The only way to get out of it is to either Dodge the initial light on reaction or get hit by the first light and then you can dodge the bash. Both a very poor ways of getting out of this. He's like a worse version of conqueror. You might want to look into it.

Other than that I love this hero.
They didnít miss anything, they already know about it.