PDA

View Full Version : New Patch PSA from Pope

Tundra 793
02-01-2019, 12:19 AM
This went up about an hour ago, just re-posting in case anyone hasn't seen it; https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/aluxab/current_known_issues/

- Matchmaking Freeze: we've seen your reports on this and are actively investigating what's going on. if anybody is able to provide steps to reproduce that it would help, as we have seen it in the office but it's not consistent, making it harder to track down. This is our highest priority right now and the online team is on it.

- Update Stuck at 0%: We're investigating this as well, but have heard from others that a workaround is to restart the game, and failing that, reinstall. I know that reinstalling is a big file size that can take a long time for you, so this is not ideal.

- Rep Level Cap Increase? It was not intended to increase the level cap in this Season, and yet somehow that has happened. As it was unplanned, there are no rewards planned for it, apart from the personal enjoyment of filling up that little circle.

- Missing Black Prior Customizations: We've seen a variety of them reported and are looking into it.

Ubiflowessence
02-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Thanks for posting this Tundra 793!

I'll help keep you guys updated as we learn more info!

Siegfried-Z
02-01-2019, 12:45 AM
Thanks for posting this Tundra 793!

I'll help keep you guys updated as we learn more info!

You can also add this :

"Echec de la connexion : Les serveurs de For Honor sont temporairement inaccessibles. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement. Pour plus d'informations, contactez support.ubisoft.com
[2-00000305] v70.23"

I have this message and can't access to FH servers, i can't even make the update.

JaxRiot
02-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Restarting helps

Siegfried-Z
02-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Restarting helps

Already did many times

Ubiflowessence
02-01-2019, 01:40 AM
Sorry, didn't mean to spam and thanks Siegfried-Z! I'll add this to my report! Is anyone else unable to update the game as well and are getting the same error code?