PDA

View Full Version : What the hell

C4rmine52
01-31-2019, 10:59 PM
Match making ques constantly freezing and I keep having to re open the game. Fix it..

allenhollow
01-31-2019, 11:03 PM
same

Diettiger2017
01-31-2019, 11:21 PM
Least you ainít stuck at the installing game menu 😒

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-31-2019, 11:25 PM
On Xbox one the installation menu takes a few minutes past when it says it's done. Just give it time. Both the Xbox 1 install menu and the game update patch menu dies this after 100percent installed.

C4rmine52
01-31-2019, 11:41 PM
You thinknyou guys could release a ****ing patch that doesnít screw everything up for once this is ****ing rediculous

C4rmine52
01-31-2019, 11:42 PM
On Xbox one the installation menu takes a few minutes past when it says it's done. Just give it time. Both the Xbox 1 install menu and the game update patch menu dies this after 100percent installed.

I cant even get into a. Match

Tundra 793
02-01-2019, 12:05 AM
You're gonna go far in life with that attitude friend.

Seriously y'all, go read a book, paint something, call a friend, play literally anything else. Life doesn't stop 'cause a game patch messed it up, unless you let it.

C4rmine52
02-01-2019, 12:24 AM

Seriously y'all, go read a book, paint something, call a friend, play literally anything else. Life doesn't stop 'cause a game patch messed it up, unless you let it.
Glad to know being in the marine corps means youíre nothing at life. Iím on a timer and I paid for this stuff, I expect it to be working so I can actually play it you feel me? Ubisoft constantly messes things up and itís pretty dam annoying.
So how about you go read a book

EvoX.
02-01-2019, 01:26 AM

You can stop whiteknighting Ubisoft at any time. They just released a large patch, some people paid for it, it's normal people are eager to play and displeased that they can't. Don't act all high and mighty and give life advice on a gaming forum, the only reason we're all here is... you guessed it, the game.

Ubiflowessence
02-01-2019, 02:11 AM
The team is currently looking into the matchmaking issues and the update being stuck at zero.

Matchmaking Freeze: we've seen your reports on this and are actively investigating what's going on. if anybody is able to provide steps to reproduce that it would help, as we have seen it in the office but it's not consistent, making it harder to track down. This is our highest priority right now and the online team is on it.

- Update Stuck at 0%: We're investigating this as well, but have heard from others that a workaround is to restart the game, and failing that, reinstall. I know that reinstalling is a big file size that can take a long time for you, so this is not ideal.

More info on these issues and others here - https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/aluxab/current_known_issues/

I'll keep you guys updated on these issues once I learn more!

Axidentalmoose
02-01-2019, 12:13 PM
The freeze seems to happen once a match has been found. The timer stops and nothing happens. I have noticed the message “missing players (4). It has happened in both Dominion and Breach matchmaking and I only play pvp. Hope that helps...

RealJayDee1984
02-01-2019, 04:04 PM
I played for a while, then I lost my internet connection for a few minutes, and now I have the exact same problem the previous poster described...

PS4, only PvAI