PDA

View Full Version : Variety of Map Glitches

jasonrgill8
01-31-2019, 09:30 PM
I'm having a variety of glitches such as not loaded ruins/wrecks and a fairly unique glitch where on the map there is 2 Derelicts of War.
All my glitches seem to do with things not being where the map says they are, or just general map glitches. I can't get to 100% on Haven or Sonatus.
There is five broken ruins on Sonatus 4 of which are near the wonder and 1 on the opposite side, as well as 2 broken wrecks, also near the wonder. I can only discover it to 85% because of this.
On Haven I have one glitched wreck almost completely on top of a crashed drake. I can only discover it to 97% because of this.
And next to the real Derelict of War I have another space wonder icon also called the Derelict of War, which is just the ruins of Wolf's Space Ship at the end of the Star Fox campaign.
Every single one of these are the same type of map glitch except the 2 Derelicts of War. If I go to them there is nothing their. The 2 Derelicts of War is probably just the map mislabeling things.
People are saying that they do not have this glitch, so I'm assuming it's a fairly rare/unique one.
I have had this glitch since I got the game, so I know of no way to replicate it. I have no footage or pictures of it, but please just try to look into it.

UbiMatcha
01-31-2019, 09:44 PM
Hey jasonrgill8! Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues!

So we can make sure these are reported, please provide screenshots and map locations. Some issues have been resolved with updates, so please ensure your console is online and has installed the latest version of the game.
:)

jasonrgill8
01-31-2019, 09:50 PM
I can not provide screenshots, but I gave the locations for them in my original post, I have the latest version and I also have the Digital Version.

UbiMorning
02-06-2019, 10:13 PM
@jasonrgill8 Can you try these Switch steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000027477/Basic-Nintendo-Switch-Troubleshooting/)?