PDA

View Full Version : Difficult to see all my goods

endiendo
01-31-2019, 09:21 PM
and if all the chain is working at 100%..
and if it is supplying enough for my city

endiendo
01-31-2019, 09:22 PM
Also, I don't see if 1 farm is enough to supply 1 transformation factory or if I need 2 farm for one factory

Diabolique82
01-31-2019, 09:54 PM
Title question i don't understand... icons too small or something else? Otherwise you can see all your goods in the harbor or the warehouse, like in previous games.
You can click on the individual buildings or the final product building to get the idea if everything is working fine. Usually if you set your chain correct it will be 100% always.
You can click on houses and see if demand is met or not, just like before.
You can see the supply and demand based on the time to produce something. So for example a woodcutter takes 30 seconds to produce a wood and the sawmill takes 30 seconds to produce a plank. That means you need 1 woodcutter for 1 Sawmill. That's easy example but every chain follows same formula. So if your factory takes 1 minute and your raw material building takes 30 seconds, that means you need 2 raw material building to supply that one factory. (I'm out of the game so i used generic names)

Feadulin
02-01-2019, 12:12 AM
I liked the V key function in Anno 2205. It gave you a screen to see supply. - signs you knew you needed more. It was a great quick look tool for each area/and postion.

ADIVAS75
02-01-2019, 12:45 AM
K kei reveal the supply