PDA

View Full Version : U saw it and did nothing . Why ? and Double Standards

S.ArthurDayne
01-31-2019, 09:05 PM
500 ms bash for 20 dmg = who thought this was a good idea?

I like the idea that Bulwark stance can counter bashes and unblockables . Thats a fantastic idea ,,, but to counter everything except GB and is so fast to get into and flow into is to much .. needs a timing nerf and the time flowing into it .

Zone needs a tiny change.

BUGS u saw in the early access but u didnt fix and just released it anyway :

Crushing counter confirms a shield bash that confirms a light = 40 dmg
if u block OOS light shield bash is guaranteed so = either parry llight or get 20 dmg .. but if u guess wrong its 70 dmg ,, pls getting into his unblockable feint as a OOS mixup is way too easy

Double standards = most of the people are overlooking these thing cause its a cool looking Knight sword and board hero..
Thats my 2 cents ( buff him pls)

But thanks to UBISOFT for sticking whit the game so long and good job for the art and style in the game .
Please leave constructive comments and dont rage or swear . Lets have a civilized argument and discussion.

Knight_Raime
01-31-2019, 09:22 PM
The guaranteed bash on light block is getting fixed next week. They likely caught the bug after they had already sent their build off for certification.

pure_energist
01-31-2019, 09:54 PM
The guaranteed bash on light block is getting fixed next week. They likely caught the bug after they had already sent their build off for certification.
This is why Players become more convinced with each dlc hero released UBI is making it pay to win. If they release a hero with such an obvious win exploit instead of holding them back until a patch is ready then they are releasing cancer into the gameplay. Do they not even test their player kits?? I can take a hero into an arena with a bot set to block all. Then I can see what strikes allow confirmed damage. It would take little time to learn all confirmed damage strikes so how was this “overlooked”. Its very suspicious and Im not going to give my time to this game if it means the moment I get oos Ive most likely lost. Ill return once patches are in place once Ubi is satisfied with the amount of purchases made by those eager to play an OP hero with exploits.

MuscleTech12018
01-31-2019, 09:58 PM
This is why Players become more convinced with each dlc hero released UBI is making it pay to win. If they release a hero with such an obvious win exploit instead of holding them back until a patch is ready then they are releasing cancer into the gameplay. Do they not even test their player kits?? I can take a hero into an arena with a bot set to block all. Then I can see what strikes allow confirmed damage. It would take little time to learn all confirmed damage strikes so how was this “overlooked”. Its very suspicious and Im not going to give my time to this game if it means the moment I get oos Ive most likely lost. Ill return once patches are in place once Ubi is satisfied with the amount of purchases made by those eager to play an OP hero with exploits.

Professional devs wouldn't do that, indeed. Sadly it's not the case here with Ubisoft amaterus...

Knight_Raime
01-31-2019, 10:12 PM

People are going to think that regardless of the situation. Developers are not in charge of release times. I agree that the devs probably don't test as much they really should.

Professional devs wouldn't do that, indeed. Sadly it's not the case here with Ubisoft amaterus...

You're actually ****ing ******ed.

Klingentaenz3r
02-01-2019, 10:01 AM

As far as I know they've said "ASAP" which is questionable again when it comes to ubisoft. Could be real soon, like you've said, next week, but it could also take a while longer (like numerous times in the past).

Anyhow this is what finally is holding me back again on spending money on their year pass. The prospect and presentation of all of it was real good (as marketing is really one of Ubisoft For Honor's strong suit). But as long as they always deliever those half-baked half-assed releases that come with lots of painfully obvious bugs and issues I cannot wholeheartly say they deserve my monetary support (even though I would like to, but this seems to be unacceptable as a whole). And yeah these "oversights" seem to be quite a practice. I mean, you basically have satisfied customers for the first weeks as their satisfaction on the game often correlates with their success. It's a scummy practice if it were true and a sad one if it wasn't as that would just indicate their ongoing lack of competence and quality testing.

ArchDukeInstinct
02-01-2019, 10:15 AM
This is why Players become more convinced with each dlc hero released UBI is making it pay to win.

It's embarrassing that people are still pushing this myth. It's like they can't even do the most cursory examination of the facts. If they wanted something to be pay to win, then they wouldn't release it for free a week later.15,000 steel really isn't that hard to accumulate up just by doing the daily orders.