PDA

View Full Version : We want Turkish language support!

CiM...
01-31-2019, 03:38 PM
Türkçe dil desteği istiyoruz!

10 dil var. Türkçe yok neden? Oyunları anlamadan oynamaktan sıkıldık. Bizi de görmenizi istiyoruz!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

We want Turkish language support!

There are 10 languages. Turkish no why? We got tired of playing games without understanding. We want you to see us too !!!

AegriMiles
01-31-2019, 04:41 PM
:-) Every nation can write this... I would like to hungarian language, but it won't be, because we are too small country and not worth for the publisher. Nowadays everything make chinese or english language. Unfortunetly, but this is the fact. We offered in the past to translate one of the Anno game to hungarian (for free), but didn't get help from the publisher (how can we make the translated files, auto updater always rewrite our translated files). But all publisher do this. They don't help at least we can translate the game for our own people (as an unofficial translation). Lot of hungarian people can't play because of this...

Swe-stefan
01-31-2019, 05:24 PM
Why is it so that ppl are so narrow minded that they keep needing games translated into their mother language?
Is it those tourist you encounter that expect you to talk a language that isn't a WORLD language??
Is that realy a BETA issue??
Should developers take their eyes off coding the best game with as few bugs as possible to make sure that every single nation and dialect have their needs fullfilled?

I say no to translations. Learn a 3 or fourth language instead!

AegriMiles
01-31-2019, 07:54 PM
It isn't an "issue" topic, it is Suggestions, Feedback & Questions topic. I can't agree with you to wait from others to learn languages. There are lot of people who has not got enough time, possibilities, or simply talent to learn other languages. You are the narrow minded person if you don't see that.

On the othe hand between coding and translation has no connection. Publishers regulary ask translator groups (in the specific country) to translate the game. So you are said a stupid thing again. But as I see you think you are very clever, and nice and... :-)

At last, if they don't want pay translator groups for translating their games, they can let the possibilities to translate the game, as they did it the old times. I saw lot of games what anybody could translate very easy.

It is so easy...

ps.: originaly I wrote my first post because I agree with you, it isn't possible to translate to all language a game, it is evident, but your speaking style, it isn't accepteable.