PDA

View Full Version : Music Feedback

Xanderini
01-31-2019, 03:29 PM
Hi,
I must say, I feel actually quite sad playing this game. I am used to 1404 and 1701 and the music compared to 1800 was a lot cheerful, at least in my opinion. I actually feel even a bit depressed playing this game while listening to the ingame music. Sure, I can just disable it and listen to some music on the internet but I usually like having the ingame music. Including with the darker world (or at least everthing seems to be darker compared with 1701 and 1404) this music is even a bit disturbing. At least include some happier songs again if you could, that would be great. There were always serious songs in the earlier games (or at least 1602 to 1404, I did not play 2070 and 2205) but they were mixed with some happy songs.

Balthoraz
02-02-2019, 03:50 AM
Dude, songs are mostly the same of other Anno series orchestral ones, just this Anno is more "dark" and it reflects exactly the ambient of the era (industrial revolution).
Seriously I hate those "happy songs" on this environment, they break completely the scene.

In 2070 happy songs was mostly from "Green side", and industrial side was more darker.

MNNoxMortem
02-02-2019, 09:25 AM
I love the way the music is chosen, it fits the theme perfectly. Also the slow tunes calm me down.

Bigwhitepaw
02-02-2019, 10:52 AM
The music is perfect. Very chilling, relaxing, beautiful. 10 out of 10. One of the most amazing part of the game. I would be listening it as a background music without playing the game anytime.

Ai_Leen
02-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Though I own Anno 2070, this is my first Anno game I've actually played. For me, this music is absolutely gorgeous. I can see the desire to have happier music, and I do feel the town music could use another two songs in the Old World so far, but I've literally played this game all day and haven't gotten tired of the music. Really impressed.