PDA

View Full Version : Fansite for ACB multiplayer tips, tricks and strategies

Rainie
01-04-2011, 09:23 AM
I've had this idea for a site put together by the mp players as a place to find different strategies for each of the modes, tips on how to deal with different types of players and basically any suggestions we might have. Would anyone be interested in contributing? I'd still probably put up the site with my own info but I think it would be better if there was more than 1 playstyle listed and I only really play Wanted so I don't have strategies for Manhunt and Alliance. I'll probably start putting up the site in the next week or so, so if you want to contribute you can PM me here

@newer players: would you find a site like this helpful and what kind of info would you want to see?

Rainie
01-04-2011, 09:23 AM
I've had this idea for a site put together by the mp players as a place to find different strategies for each of the modes, tips on how to deal with different types of players and basically any suggestions we might have. Would anyone be interested in contributing? I'd still probably put up the site with my own info but I think it would be better if there was more than 1 playstyle listed and I only really play Wanted so I don't have strategies for Manhunt and Alliance. I'll probably start putting up the site in the next week or so, so if you want to contribute you can PM me here

@newer players: would you find a site like this helpful and what kind of info would you want to see?

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 09:39 AM
I'd definitely give it a look.

I'm not sure how useful a contributor I'd be, I'm a rather inconsistent player, and focus more on having fun than winning, but I'd definitely enjoy pointers.

Phyxsius-
01-04-2011, 09:40 AM
I will contribute..no idea with what though, as Jack-Reacher made 2 very nice materials about Manhunt and Stun.

Malex McBlat
01-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I realize that you have Wanted on lock down, but would love to contribute in some respect.

Rainie
01-04-2011, 11:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MalexMcBlat:
I realize that you have Wanted on lock down, but would love to contribute in some respect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course! Besides my playstyle is only one type that focuses on (basically) defensive play and not everyone will want to play that way. It would be great to have other people's strategies and styles added to the mix http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WIDOMKR383
01-04-2011, 11:16 AM
I would help as much as I can...sounds like a great idea.

Just Krispy
01-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Absolutely...I would be totally for a website like that...

Just Krispy
01-04-2011, 12:17 PM
I have a friend in Halo who has a loose organization..not a clan but a training program with lesson plans and even a graduation test. It teaches a person to play the game better. Other than a website that is a clearing house for all things ACmultiplayer, it would be nice to have a training program like this...

Rainie
01-04-2011, 12:43 PM
That would be cool too :O it would be helpful for new people coming into the game too

ElliottLam
01-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Maybe a sticky on this thread? It would be a disorganised mess but it'll do until we actually have a site up and running lol

Jack-Reacher
01-04-2011, 02:24 PM
on thehiddenblade site im starting to post walkthrough guides like my manhunt tips topic here

gamehunt120
01-04-2011, 02:34 PM
I would love to give it a try, and to be facinated to this Site of yours http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif When will this site be up? and how will the system be implemented, i mean like how would give out our ideas? a forum?

FKNLunatick
01-04-2011, 04:41 PM
I'd love to contribute as well. Feel free to use any of the information from my 'Tips for Better Manhunt' topic.

Rainie
01-04-2011, 04:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gamehunt120:
I would love to give it a try, and to be facinated to this Site of yours http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif When will this site be up? and how will the system be implemented, i mean like how would give out our ideas? a forum? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right now I'm thinking email submissions but I could set up a forum too. I will probably put it up in the next few weeks, gotta sort out the categories and stuff. Which do you guys think would work best? Email, forum or other?

Phyxsius-
01-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Email for materials and Forum for discussions.

Malex McBlat
01-04-2011, 09:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phyxsius-:
Email for materials and Forum for discussions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds great to me.

Lyleator
01-04-2011, 09:47 PM
I'd love to help, even though I'm a defensive playa too.

With a training clan too!

Agent_Auditore
01-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Yes great idea Rainie, count me in too please if I can help.

Definately forums for discussion.

Matanooska
01-05-2011, 07:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I'd definitely give it a look.

I'm not sure how useful a contributor I'd be, I'm a rather inconsistent player, and focus more on having fun than winning, but I'd definitely enjoy pointers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1 to this.

I also play for fun, but would enjoy knowing different techniques to adapt to during gameplay.

DoctorEurope
01-05-2011, 07:55 AM
I don't think I'd be able to contribute much.
However, I would definitely find it interesting and give it a look.

Good idea Raine. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Rainie
01-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Alrighty I've setup a forum for discussions, it's just the bare bones right now, I'll spruce it up and make it pretty later tonite or tomorrow. If you want you can signup and put up suggestions for the site, if you've listed here that you want to contribute I'll add you to the contributers group so you can access that private forum. I work quite a bit during the day but I'll try and keep up as much as I can. If anyone wants to help manage the forum and main site that would be handy lol. Anyway, forum is at:

http://forum.abstergoindustries.org

If you run into issues please let me know

monkeyuncle8
01-05-2011, 05:43 PM
When AC:B comes out for PC I will contribute

I already have been looking at strategies though, so when everyone starts playing I am gonna pry be one of the best players

DarkKing166
01-05-2011, 05:58 PM
i would love to! a site like that would be great for anyone, just cuz someone is a high level don't mean they know the best strats.

i will be honest im more of a new player but (even though i haven't checked lately) i have atleast 40 kills over my deaths.

so if you would still be willing to let me then please let me know.