PDA

View Full Version : Cannot see mouse

brillo56
01-31-2019, 10:40 AM
Hi
Game loads, but the mouse is invisable so by fumbling about i can highlight buttons and get to the game but cannot play as i have no mouse pointer, i went into options and tryed to change graphics settings but the pull down options cannot be selected, so i am stuck.

brillo56
01-31-2019, 10:44 AM
I have sussed it, i managed to change to a windowed screen and now the pointer has appeared, full screen is the problem

Ubi-Mullac
01-31-2019, 10:47 AM
Hi
Game loads, but the mouse is invisable so by fumbling about i can highlight buttons and get to the game but cannot play as i have no mouse pointer, i went into options and tryed to change graphics settings but the pull down options cannot be selected, so i am stuck.

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Also to add can you try verifying your game files:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025650/Verify-Game-In-Uplay/

Feadulin
01-31-2019, 10:49 AM
Can you click options at all? Move the mouse slow to the right of the actual option tab until you see the resolution table highlight and see if you can change that. Try placing in fullscreen or windowed (the opposite of what it currently is if display resolution is correct.
Alt tab and try. If not then shut down game and open again.

If above does not work, try:.

Verify game files.
try disabling "enable in-game overlay for supported games" in ubi settings

brillo56
01-31-2019, 05:03 PM
I verified game files then managed to grope around and change to window mode and hey presto the pointer appeared i am using dx 11

Feadulin
01-31-2019, 06:15 PM
Great to see if works! Have fun. : )