PDA

View Full Version : How to Go About Sending Ubisoft Screenshots of Modified Ishak Pasha Armor

MickieMAO
01-01-2012, 05:56 PM
For starters I’m a huge Assassin’s Creed: Revelations fan and the original Ishak Pasha looks awesome. I have designed an alternate take on the Ishak Pasha armor with a sleek and balanced look. If this were be included in DLC along with the Turkish Assassin Armor, Brutus Armor and/or the Armor of Altair, Ubisoft is very likely to make a profit using costumes and skins they already have! If Ubisoft plans on releasing single player DLC, this could get thrown in with it. To give players further incentive to purchase the skin, it can have a bonus like no notoriety, infinite ammo or something along those lines like God of War III DLC skins. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations is already a brilliant game and these additions will only add to what is already a great experience.

YOU CAN VIEW RENDERING HERE! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikegeegraphics/6706668157/lightbox/)

Serrachio
01-01-2012, 09:10 PM
That looks really nice, from the comparison of the two, I would choose the After one.

Seeing as asymmetrical things are Ubisoft's design choice however, I would expect that if they did this, they could add a small golden shoulder-plate to uneven it slightly.

I was wondering though, could you do something with the mask? It doesn't really look that flattering if you look at it in close detail.

JumpInTheFire13
01-01-2012, 10:12 PM
You should get them to change the recruits' outfits too because their short little capes look ******ed.

MickieMAO
01-13-2012, 10:10 PM
Thanks Seracchio! I can't find a good screenshot of the mask unfortunately. I actually posted this picture all over Ubisoft's facebook pages (several public figures and studio pages) and I've only gotten feedback from one person and it was him saying a variation of a skin isn't enough for DLC. Other than that, not a word. I don't even care about getting credit for it, I just want to see it, or something like it, in the game. I actually even made a more subtle version of it so the game modellers would have barely any work to do...still nothing.

MORE SUBTLE EDIT HERE! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikegeegraphics/6687008629/in/photostream//)

MickieMAO
01-15-2012, 05:41 AM
I wish I could just find a way to get in touch with them!