PDA

View Full Version : Needed Arcade change

Velentix
01-29-2019, 05:02 AM
Can we please remove damage debuff for arcade? honestly valk doesn't do **** for damage, and making her lights only do 10 damage is total bs. you see, when you get put into a gank situation (which is all arcade is) you generally need to finish off the most threatening enemy first, that means you need to be able to kill an enemy with a modicum of speed. your damage debuff disallows that. especially when valks probability of getting a sweep off is about -100%. honestly I feel like arcade was handed to a bunch of first graders. Also maybe you can add the slight possibility of the AI getting hit by a bash for once? while they may not go for the GB after reading your bash input every time, I still played this weeks arcarde and the only bashes I got off where in revenge mode when I made sure the enemy was in the middle of an attack.

the point is, arcade should be a fun, challenging experience, not the rng spamfest clustergank it currently is. And for ****s sake pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase try to come up with something other than a gankfest. I imagine you want to sell more MF expansions? the only way to do that is to make arcade appealing. There have been threads upon threads addressing this, can we at least get a pity sentence from the devs? Or are your consumers going to have to just not buy any expansion ever again? I can tell you that the main reason I didn't get the Y3 pass was because of arcade specifically.

EvoX.
01-29-2019, 06:23 AM
I'll agree for one simple reason - dealing low damage is, in general, very unsatisfying in any game. I don't like how long it takes to kill an ''HP Regenerate 3'' bot with PK or Valk, it's extremely annoying and boring.

But it's not like this forum is taken seriously or ever read by a dev, so...

ChampionRuby50g
01-29-2019, 06:31 AM
But it's not like this forum is taken seriously or ever read by a dev, so...

Now that’s the sad truth if I’ve ever seen it before. Imagine if the dev team spent one week on these forums back in FHs hay day, mid year 1. The ideas coming out of some users on here and suggestions/fixes to so many issues would have made this game a lot better a lot quicker.

But instead, “we love memes rawr xD!” is the motto of the dev team.

Inzzane_79
01-29-2019, 08:42 AM
Yea, having to rely on ledging the enemy is not really a fun way to Play (if there is a ledge).

Damage debuff is even worse when playing with a friend