PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 3 remastered

Dream132014
01-27-2019, 09:44 PM
I am so curious about how it will look. Can't wait to see footage. Does anyone can guess when we will have some footage ? ^^

Dream132014
01-27-2019, 09:46 PM
Oh no I am sorry this is a forum for odyssey. Want to close that topic but don't know how. Sorry ^^

flightyfairy
01-27-2019, 09:54 PM
Not really in the wrong place,the remaster is part of the Odyssey season pass so it’s a good question. AC 3 will drop in March,and gameplay is already on YouTube. I replayed 3 earlier this year and I’m still excited to see it again at its best.

ProdiGurl
01-27-2019, 09:55 PM
Ya I think this is fine here imo... it's part of Odyssey's package =)

Locopells
01-28-2019, 12:42 AM
Hang on, I'll move this over.

UbiCosmos
01-28-2019, 12:47 AM
Hi there Dream132014,

Thanks so much for sharing your enthusiasm with us! :o It really is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately we don't have any footage to share as of yet for Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered. Stay tuned, and we will be sure to post anything new we have to share on the forums! :) Also our Social Pulse (https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/community/en-gb/socialpulse) is a great way to stay up to date as well.

flambeau2
01-28-2019, 02:19 AM
Man, I hate AC3 from the bottom of my heart, worst AC game in my opinion, it felt like I was dealing with all documented bugs and a hundred more. It was bug after bug after bug, I was so relieved when the game was over. Nothing in the world will make me touch that game again. I was making a marathon from AC1 to Syndicate and AC3 almost made me give up. Now, Liberation is a whole other story, I loved the game and Aveline, she, Eve and Ezio are my preferred AC characters. Liberation is the one I'm eagerly waiting for

RonJeremyR6
01-28-2019, 04:55 PM
Don't get your hopes up that it looks way better, because it won't.

Ezio trilogy and Rogue remastered didn't had that many changes, so why would this one?

The only good thing is that they removed the multiplayer from it.

AnimusLover
01-30-2019, 05:23 PM
The Ezio trilogy somehow ended up looking worse the original because they traded atmosphere and colour for textures.
ACIII, visually, was never that pretty to begin with, imo it's the ugliest AC game by far even though GRAPHICALLY it was ahead of its time.
I trust the remaster will look great.

vm4M9Tz4pB
02-06-2019, 08:24 PM
i didn't know why pick AC3 for remark ,it's not a best series on AC, why not remake AC 1 , 2 , although i didn't think they are attractive to me, i love "unity and syndicate" much more

Locopells
02-07-2019, 06:17 PM
They already did the Ezio trilogy and Rogue is upcoming. With the exception of AC1, III was the only remaining game from the last gen of consoles that hadn't been done..

Jazz4Ever1929
02-09-2019, 02:55 AM
I have a question. Does anyone know if the improvements in AC 3 Remastered will include the fixture of the in-game map in the game? I just feel like the map in the map from last-gen was tedious in walking/running/horseback in order to see the full map.

Locopells
02-12-2019, 06:20 PM
I suspect it will be exactly as originally released - as far as I know, this is a visual; upgrade only.

UbiCosmos
02-13-2019, 12:47 AM
I have a question. Does anyone know if the improvements in AC 3 Remastered will include the fixture of the in-game map in the game? I just feel like the map in the map from last-gen was tedious in walking/running/horseback in order to see the full map.

Hello,

There will be more information coming in the Feb Monthly Update video on the new gameplay and mechanic features for AC III Remastered! :o

RonJeremyR6
03-11-2019, 02:04 PM
But when will we see the new achievements/trophies?

bitebug2003
03-14-2019, 02:40 PM
I want to see the new UI and the things they mentioned in this article

Like in modern Assassin’s Creed games, you’ll be able to hide in bushes, whistle to call enemies, and even perform double assassinations. This should make the transition easier for players who missed the original game.

https://www.vg247.com/2019/03/14/assassins-creed-3-remastered-upgrades-pc-ps4-xbox-one-switch/

Ubisoft, can we expect footage of this? :)

ETA

This video showcases some new features :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2PrmJ6ZXI