PDA

View Full Version : What?! Why am I getting this penalty?!

guest-4xn53EA8
01-26-2019, 08:21 AM
I was at the matchmaking, then I joined an already started game, around 30 secs of inactivity due to me looking at fb in my phone and bum, disconnected as soon as I noticed it. 15 mins penalty... ... really? What are you doing to this game??

The16th-Legion
01-26-2019, 06:34 PM
the penalty has been there for awhile lol

ChampionRuby50g
01-26-2019, 09:24 PM
You got that penalty fair and square. Your own fault for been on your phone when you should have been paying more attention to what stage your matchmaking is in. Stop blaming Ubi for your own incompetence.

EvoX.
01-27-2019, 06:02 AM
You should've received double penalty for that, imagine if some guy that was on his phone spamming emojis on social media AFK'd on your team for 30+ seconds. Personally, I'd be kind of irked.

Ubisoft got it right.

Illyrian_King
01-27-2019, 03:47 PM
I hate the leaver penalty, because it forces me to play with people, who do literally anything just like the OP.

But in this case the system got it right and the penalty is well deserved.

UbiInsulin
01-27-2019, 08:03 PM
I was at the matchmaking, then I joined an already started game, around 30 secs of inactivity due to me looking at fb in my phone and bum, disconnected as soon as I noticed it. 15 mins penalty... ... really? What are you doing to this game??

Keep in mind that FH had a fair amount of issues with AFK farming at one point. There's reasons for the penalty.

guest-4xn53EA8
01-28-2019, 12:52 AM
Keep in mind that FH had a fair amount of issues with AFK farming at one point. There's reasons for the penalty.

No sir, you don't understand. Getting a penalty for 30 secs of inactivity is just ridiculous. Your matchmaking very often takes FOREVER to put you in a game, are you expecting us to stare at the tv until your buggy game put us in a game? I've noticed the matchmaking is way faster if the game is already started, so I believe this is very unfair.

guest-4xn53EA8
01-28-2019, 12:55 AM
Save your comments mr double penalty, lol. There are games that last 20 mins, and you get salty for 30 secs of inactivity... this buggy game has put me in a 900 pts vs 50 pts match, obviously in the losing team, and you tell me this bs

guest-4xn53EA8
01-28-2019, 01:05 AM

Really ubinsuline, your response is just childish. You just keep listening to rat boys and decided to punish users for 30 secs or less of inactivity, while you know you could have coded this in a better way in order to avoid these unfair punishes. I was not doing any AFK, I just got distracted for some time while waiting for your forever loading matchmaking. What kind of gamers do you think some of us are? Chill the f out.... jesus..

ChampionRuby50g
01-28-2019, 01:08 AM
Really ubinsuline, your response is just childish. You just keep listening to rat boys and decided to punish users for 30 secs or less of inactivity, while you know you could have coded this in a better way in order to avoid these unfair punishes. I was not doing any AFK, I just got distracted for some time while waiting for your forever loading matchmaking. What kind of games do you think some of us are? Chill the f out.... jesus..

Chill on the meth man, saying UbiInsulins response is childish when youíve literally just gone on a 10 minute rampage posting 3 seperate comments on an issue that is entirely your own fault. You say you only just noticed before you got kicked and got a penalty? That means you missed the entire pre game lobby phase, selecting a character, loading into the map etc. So thatís a few minutes you spent staring at your Facebook, and you couldnít be bothered to spare 1 second to look up and at the screen to see if anything has changed. Itís all on you man. You need to chill the f out and take ownership for your mistakes.

guest-4xn53EA8
01-28-2019, 07:43 AM
Chill on the meth man, saying UbiInsulins response is childish when youíve literally just gone on a 10 minute rampage posting 3 seperate comments on an issue that is entirely your own fault. You say you only just noticed before you got kicked and got a penalty? That means you missed the entire pre game lobby phase, selecting a character, loading into the map etc. So thatís a few minutes you spent staring at your Facebook, and you couldnít be bothered to spare 1 second to look up and at the screen to see if anything has changed. Itís all on you man. You need to chill the f out and take ownership for your mistakes.
Sorry about that, didn't know you like to bite pillows