PDA

View Full Version : How do you get access to Twitch drops?

rottmeister
01-25-2019, 07:53 PM
I'm in a bit of a pickle. Apparently I'm one of the people that won the 100K steel along with a few scavenger crates by watching the live stream, yet when I start up my game there's nothing: no crates (because I'm still at 0) and certainly no 100K steel. What am I supposed to do now? Even though my Twitch account is called something else, I did link it to my psn account (rottmeister), not sure what went wrong.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I haven't got scavenger crates either from watching the previous live stream with rewards. I have got Twitch drops before and could access them in game but for some reason I can't access them now.

It's kind of ironic how i said I wouldn't win, then won and then I can't access it. :/

Tundra 793
01-25-2019, 08:34 PM
Not sure if anyone's in the office right now, but when you see Jim, Insulin, Flow or Fred online you can PM them about stuff like this.

Otherwise you gotta go yell at the support people here; https://support.ubi.com/

rottmeister
01-25-2019, 08:45 PM
Not sure if anyone's in the office right now, but when you see Jim, Insulin, Flow or Fred online you can PM them about stuff like this.

Otherwise you gotta go yell at the support people here; https://support.ubi.com/

Thanks, I'll try contacting the support people.

I'm still relatively new to online forums and client support.

EDIT: I've contacted support. hopefully they can help me. I'll post when I've gotten an update. At least if the thread remains open, if not and the problem still isn't fixed, I'll PM a forum mod.

EDIT 2: Do you just click on the name of any mod at the bottom of the page? Would be nice to know

Ubiflowessence
01-25-2019, 10:51 PM
Hey rottmeister!

Twitch in-game rewards from the recent live stream should be added directly to your Ubisoft account between January 25th and January 26th.

Please ensure you are linking your Twitch account to the Ubisoft account on which a version of For Honor has been purchased.

rottmeister
01-26-2019, 01:22 AM
Hey rottmeister!

Twitch in-game rewards from the recent live stream should be added directly to your Ubisoft account between January 25th and January 26th.

Please ensure you are linking your Twitch account to the Ubisoft account on which a version of For Honor has been purchased.

Thank you so much for your answer. I'll check tomorrow (later today) if the rewards have been added. I'm fairly certain that I only have 1 Ubisoft account so that shouldn't be the problem. I've already contacted support so we'll see I guess.

Luther.EHU
01-26-2019, 04:09 PM
uhhh, what if i was watching the stream thinking my account was already link, but then it wasnt, and it is now.

will i still get the generous loots?

EvoX.
01-26-2019, 04:19 PM
uhhh, what if i was watching the stream thinking my account was already link, but then it wasnt, and it is now.

will i still get the generous loots?

Nope.

Luther.EHU
01-26-2019, 05:15 PM
ahh rip :D goodbye 100k steel :D

thx for the fast response.

rottmeister
01-27-2019, 12:56 PM
It's officially the 27th everywhere in the world (I believe) and I've yet to receive my Twitch drops. There definitely is something wrong. Now I'm just waiting for an answer of the support team.

Nym.
01-28-2019, 02:14 AM
Hey, Rottmeister I'm in the same boat as you. I won 100k and some boxes and still have yet to receive them. I contacted support and they said they would have to escalate to get the issue resolved. Hopefully, we will hear back soon. Was so excited to see that I won... and dissapointed it hasnt been added. Hopefully we can get this figured out.

rottmeister
01-28-2019, 10:35 AM
Hey, Rottmeister I'm in the same boat as you. I won 100k and some boxes and still have yet to receive them. I contacted support and they said they would have to escalate to get the issue resolved. Hopefully, we will hear back soon. Was so excited to see that I won... and dissapointed it hasnt been added. Hopefully we can get this figured out.

Thanks for letting me know. It seems the support is quite busy because I haven't had any update on the situation. When I saw the 100k I already knew it was too good to be true, lol. Hopefully we still get the 100k steel.

rottmeister
02-02-2019, 11:51 AM
It was an error yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

lmao no crates and no steel.

feelsgoodman
/s

I thought the crates were guaranteed, but I guess not!

Alexa! Where's the nearest bridge?

Anyway dark humor aside, I'm glad I finally have an answer.
The thread can be closed now.
But I'm not letting the thread be closed without a bang!

http://www.sclance.com/pngs/bang-png/bang_png_87897.jpg

There you go