PDA

View Full Version : An other thread on pk

Goat_of_Vermund
01-25-2019, 02:20 PM
Just to be sure you get the message: what you gave her is nothing. She will remain terrible. I can't even understand how could you think that this will solve anything, it won't be even noticed. You had six months to figure out anything, is this really your best idea? For me, this is the absolute lowpoint of this game, the only reason I stay is Black Prior. You simply can't let a heroes' mains to wait half a year, then give us this.
I bet different developers made this than Shugoki, because even if you don't like it and it turns out bad, there were without doubt countless hours, ideas and thoughts behind it. The people who made this pk buff just did not care about their job. Which means, they did not care about the players playing her. I was very patient and understanding up until this point, but now I have to say it: you did a pathetic job with this (the warlord mains probably agree, it is still something, but not enough).

Inzzane_79
01-25-2019, 02:23 PM
Donīt you think we should wait for the update and test it to see how "bad" the buffs to PK are?

Yes, on paper they look very dull and not really helpful for her, but we havenīt played her in that state yet to really say "ok, that damage buff +1 is a joke" for example

Maxime_Qc-
01-25-2019, 02:50 PM
Wait... you really need to TEST it to see if a +1 dmg is making a difference 😂....

Ok

Heavy soft feint bleed poke should have been unlock to every direction like shaman

Top heavy finisher should be unblockable

Add : Way of the Shark .... like nobu

Szalej.
01-25-2019, 03:13 PM
Nobushi bleed doesnt stack like yours on PK. Half of my moveset is useless if enemy is already affected by bleed. Whats the point of having a HS>Double Light>Kick>Light, all it with bleed that doesnt do dmg at all, just a bleed ticks refresh wow. Should i mention it cost me 80% of stamina and stop its regen?

Goat_of_Vermund
01-25-2019, 03:23 PM
She will kill a very little bit faster (nine hits, not ten), but the only real change will be the zone buff, which will be abused for optionselect and spam. As a rep 30 with her, I don't see any changes, she still lacks any way to open turtles, do mixups, and her damage is still not enough. At least one of these should be improved.

Maxime_Qc-
01-25-2019, 03:25 PM
So what's your point ?

Goat_of_Vermund
01-25-2019, 03:38 PM
My point is, she needs far more, and it is disgusting they made us wait half a year for... this.