PDA

View Full Version : Rising Season!

CaptainWeelie
01-25-2019, 11:52 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Rising_Season_Notes.jpg

Howdy y’all,

It’s time to ‘Eat Dirt, Taste Victory’!
We’re celebrating the pre-launch of the brand new addition to the Trials legacy - Trials Rising, with the Rising Season!

Check out this radical list of rewards, made available this season-

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Trials_rising_outfit.png

1) The fresh and feisty Trials Rising-themed ‘Trials Rising outfit’
2) The raging ‘Thunderstorm’ Paintjob for the Bandito
3) The sharp and steep track ‘Switchblade’
4) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent, Stallion, KTM 450, KTM 500 & BMW F800GS

There’s another surprise in store with the new update – remember Antti from E3 2018? *wink wink*

Season Details -

- 4 hour Showdown duration
- 4 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Beat-down all your opponents and get your scores rising to the top of the Leaderboard!

[Season starts - 26th January 2019 at 09:00:01 GMT/UTC]

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

kotziasgeorge
01-25-2019, 01:23 PM
Really cool outfit.

dutscher-DE
01-25-2019, 03:21 PM
There’s another surprise in store with the new update – remember Antti from E3 2018? *wink wink*

DMac3221
01-25-2019, 04:31 PM

Are we getting an Evel Knievel outfit?

inabiff
01-25-2019, 05:16 PM
Gonna be too busy playing rising this weekend to care about any of this!!! Not.

Denniken
01-26-2019, 11:06 AM
The new update talks about claiming the free Antti stuntman outfit before it is too late. I cannot figure out where to claim it though. How do I get that outfit?

Denniken
01-26-2019, 12:34 PM
Nevermind. The outfit popped up just now in-game. Thanks :)

kamilus26
01-26-2019, 03:15 PM
Only decent prize for me is a bandito paintjob at lvl 9, and I'm already at 11, so it's going to be another boring season... :(

DMac3221
01-26-2019, 03:54 PM
So because I already have some pieces of Swithcblade, the full track can’t be a season reward for me? I know I’m a whiner but that just doesn’t seem fair! I was in the back country with no service during X Games Minneapolis so I missed Switchblade and several others. Only made it back to civilization in time to get a few pieces of the tracks. I’ve been waiting patiently for a chance to get those tracks and now that it’s here I’m excluded because I already have pieces on the map. When will riders in my situation have the opportunity to get the pieces we’re missing?

flg777
01-26-2019, 07:43 PM
[QUOTE=DMac3221;13902570]So because I already have some pieces of Swithcblade, the full track can’t be a season reward for me?
Same problem for me

CaptainWeelie
01-29-2019, 07:18 AM
Hello Riders, please note that you'll get the remaining track pieces for 'Switchblade' in case you already own certain track pieces for it. :)

DMac3221
01-29-2019, 03:55 PM
I have no doubt that we’ll get them, it just won’t be in this season with the other riders because there’s no mention of it in my season rewards list. All I have there is the helmet for the Trials Rising rider at rank 1 along with the torso and legs below that. The usual scenario is that the pieces will be made buyable for gems at some point. I’d much rather have the opportunity to win it in the season but...... :confused:

aghate22
01-30-2019, 02:27 PM
Don't know when our request of providing Golden Tickets as Prize is going to be accepted. I am also waiting for the Samasarian Outfit.

CaptainWeelie
01-31-2019, 03:27 PM
Hey DMac3221, ideally the 5th reward in you list of 'Season Prizes' should be 'The Switchblade' track.
Please check again, in case you still cannot view the track in your list please send us a screenshot of the list and we'll look into the issue. :)

DMac3221
01-31-2019, 04:38 PM
Thanks for checking it out Cap. Donut at rank 5 and my world map says I have 2 pieces of Switchblade.

https://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah303/Mccluredh/9430BC88-5211-4276-B4A2-5B03C2172DDE_zps1cpekshg.png (https://s1383.photobucket.com/user/Mccluredh/media/9430BC88-5211-4276-B4A2-5B03C2172DDE_zps1cpekshg.png.html)

negodyaeff
02-01-2019, 12:42 AM
Donut at rank 5 and my world map says I have 2 pieces of Switchblade.
One guy told a method how to see actual prize in the bunker prizes list. I didn't check, but probably it will work. You should reinstall game, or clear game data, so your local progress will be reset. After that login, take your progress from server and DON'T GO TO WORLD MAP. Go directly to bunker. You will see that tracks in the prizes list.
If you will go to map, track without records and map pieces will be kind of "dropped" onto map. Same thing as when you get new track, when it first appears on world map. After pieces of Switchblade will be "dropped" onto world map, prize in the bunker will become invisible. But it probably will be given anyway as CaptainWeelie said. It's just visual bug (but i'm not sure).

DMac3221
02-01-2019, 08:51 PM
One guy told a method how to see actual prize in the bunker prizes list. I didn't check, but probably it will work. You should reinstall game, or clear game data, so your local progress will be reset. After that login, take your progress from server and DON'T GO TO WORLD MAP. Go directly to bunker. You will see that tracks in the prizes list.
If you will go to map, track without records and map pieces will be kind of "dropped" onto map. Same thing as when you get new track, when it first appears on world map. After pieces of Switchblade will be "dropped" onto world map, prize in the bunker will become invisible. But it probably will be given anyway as CaptainWeelie said. It's just visual bug (but i'm not sure).

Thanks! I might give that a try!

DMac3221
02-02-2019, 04:45 AM
So Switchblade showed up in the shop tonight. Since there’s some uncertainty about whether or not it’ll actually be available as a bunker reward and since we never know when these tracks will pop up in the shop or how long they’ll be there, I went ahead and spent some gems on it. I’m hoping the other Minneapolis X Games tracks show up there too. It’d be nice to win them in the bunker but tracks for gems are better than no tracks at all!